PDA

View Full Version : Who should follow Mr. Anderson?

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 05:36 PM
it's early days yet for Anderson's reign, but when it comes to determining who should be given the strap, timing is everything - as the chagrin towards AJ losing on an Impact, or the certain level of bemusement at Jeff losing the strap 'early' show. Consequently, it's as good a time as any to begin considering who should be built up to eventually take the belt off Mr. Anderson, hopefully after he's been given a decent first run.

Who do you have in mind for gaining the belt back for Immortal? A Jeff Hardy redux? Matt? A Fortune member? Or perhaps someone completely different? How, and when, would you have the belt change hands?

HeelTurn
01-27-2011, 05:39 PM
it's early days yet for Anderson's reign, but when it comes to determining who should be given the strap, timing is everything - as the chagrin towards AJ losing on an Impact, or the certain level of bemusement at Jeff losing the strap 'early' show. Consequently, it's as good a time as any to begin considering who should be built up to eventually take the belt off Mr. Anderson, hopefully after he's been given a decent first run.

Who do you have in mind for gaining the belt back for Immortal? A Jeff Hardy redux? Matt? A Fortune member? Or perhaps someone completely different? How, and when, would you have the belt change hands?

Morgan seems to be pushed, unless they change their mind about him then I see him as the next champ.

loyalDTF
01-27-2011, 06:18 PM
i think once MEM comes back to handle immortal, morgan and anderson need to have a feud, a respectable one, maybe a best outa 5 contest, and give a hell of a match each time....you know....the kind of matches wwe has taken notice of as of late?

68wPayne
01-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Joe so he can be put back in the main event where he belongs.

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 06:25 PM
I know people are going to bash me I would like to see Matt Hardy win the TNA World title just to see how the IWC would react. He's already hated and his "cold blood" gimmick might lead him to some success in TNA if he can pull it off.

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Dude, people actually cheered Matt Hardy when he first arrived in TNA, so I don't think hes a very good heel.

On topic: The most realistic scenario, after Jeff gets his rematch at Against all Odds, is to have Matt Morgan take on Mr Anderson, in a face vs face match, but to see who the best is. It will be a respect match too.

I think Joe will be part of MEM, to take on Fortune/Immortal, and get a shot later.

Justdawg08
01-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Dude, people actually cheered Matt Hardy when he first arrived in TNA, so I don't think hes a very good heel.

He just returned.. why would they boo him for no reason? Of course their going to cheer, its Matt Friggin Hardy!! lol. You got to give the guy a chance to develop into his heel gimmick.

Jaceshadoe
01-28-2011, 05:56 AM
I think Mr.Anderson should win over Jeff Hardy Feb. 3rd, but TNA should host an tournament to be the #1 contender. Consist of Jeff Hardy, RVD, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle , Abyss. Which some how Jeff gets it back and lose it to RVD later down the line.

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 12:17 PM
I think if Jeff would have found what was going on with his legal stuff he would win it back on feb 3rd! But nope! So I think they will push Matt hardy and RVD is going to feud and a back and forth with them even though Matt Morgan deserves a title run, but I think they will make him wait till he's a little better! Anderson has the potential in my book to be Austinisk! All in all this is TNA and anything could happen!

thejman93
01-28-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm one of the few people around here who thinks RVD still has something left in the tank so I say have a face vs. face match and put the belt on Rob. This would also set up a RVD-Matt Hardy feud while Jeff is in prison.

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm one of the few people around here who thinks RVD still has something left in the tank so I say have a face vs. face match and put the belt on Rob. This would also set up a RVD-Matt Hardy feud while Jeff is in prison.

That's sorta what I was getting at in the middle of my post