PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Violence

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 09:18 AM
It's being more usual day by day and i never rly got too much attention towards this as of today
My mom and dad are officially not living in the same roof
arguing, threats and alot of crying occured today at my house
now my mom is gone and i dont know where she is but this is stupid when u think about it
most of the times domestic violence is caused by stupid and pointless arguments
the same one that happened between my mom and dad which i will not go into details
now this is a huge transformation for me as i gotta live with one and the other and now i have more work to do around the house since my dad wont do shit

el gabo
01-27-2011, 03:49 PM
It's being more usual day by day and i never rly got too much attention towards this as of today
My mom and dad are officially not living in the same roof
arguing, threats and alot of crying occured today at my house
now my mom is gone and i dont know where she is but this is stupid when u think about it
most of the times domestic violence is caused by stupid and pointless arguments
the same one that happened between my mom and dad which i will not go into details
now this is a huge transformation for me as i gotta live with one and the other and now i have more work to do around the house since my dad wont do shit

Sorry to hear about this stuff man. Only thing I can say is that it's much better they be apart from eachother before anything worse happens.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Sorry to hear about this stuff man. Only thing I can say is that it's much better they be apart from eachother before anything worse happens.

I know but the thing is its all my dad's fault
both my mom and dad have been married for 35 years!!!!
my dad is like 54 or 55 and my mom is 58
they rly are getting old to be arguing about who is right or who is wrong
my dad gets jealous rather quickly when all my mom was trying to do was helping out a man who owns a caffee
that's how irresponsible couples can be all for the fucking sake of marriage.

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Domestic Violence happens here ALOT. I don't remember the exact number..but I see many ads on tv that say that people call the police every 10 minutes, to report domestic violence. That is just unacceptable.

Heres a link here with some facts(in NZ): http://www.2shine.org.nz/index.php?section=28

It will pass dude, don't worry. You either have to live it out, and soon enough, the violence will stop. Or if it gets really bad, and you don't want to stay at home and do many chores, move out, and find an apartment if you got the money.

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 04:44 AM
Domestic Violence happens here ALOT. I don't remember the exact number..but I see many ads on tv that say that people call the police every 10 minutes, to report domestic violence. That is just unacceptable.

Heres a link here with some facts(in NZ): http://www.2shine.org.nz/index.php?section=28

It will pass dude, don't worry. You either have to live it out, and soon enough, the violence will stop. Or if it gets really bad, and you don't want to stay at home and do many chores, move out, and find an apartment if you got the money.

my mom isnt here anymore so there's no violence and besides my dad didnt hit my mom there was just a major argument and alot of yelling
however i cant afford an apartment bcuz i dont have a job or money with me i have to live with my dad for the time being
i know these sort of situations are complicated but i still hope one day my mom returns

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:31 AM
my mom isnt here anymore so there's no violence and besides my dad didnt hit my mom there was just a major argument and alot of yelling
however i cant afford an apartment bcuz i dont have a job or money with me i have to live with my dad for the time being
i know these sort of situations are complicated but i still hope one day my mom returns

Thats actually up to your parents to sort out their problems. But if you want things to settle down, then tell them that. They can't just ignore you, right?

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Thats actually up to your parents to sort out their problems. But if you want things to settle down, then tell them that. They can't just ignore you, right?

well its not rly a matter now of ignoring me bcuz they dont im an adult too
the problem is my mom wanted freedom and my dad is a very close minded person so he wont listen to reason anymore.