PDA

View Full Version : Will Christian Return at the rumble?

TheMiz
01-26-2011, 02:20 PM
everything points that way, heres my thinking

Alberto del rio keeps saying how its his destiny to win the royal rumble, so i predict this,

near the end of the royal rumble match , del rio is dominating in the ring , when he awaits the next entrant , christian comes out , and throws del rio out.( since del rio is the one who sent him injured)

then christian stays till the last 5 or 4 and a raw superstar wins the rumble but christian still will go on to wrestlemania against edge for the title

Rich Cranium
01-26-2011, 02:23 PM
I like it, you need to inform creative of this plan!

Goldust22
01-26-2011, 03:00 PM
he might but illdoubthell win wwe creative and vince arent going to let me win straight away im still saying Undertaker will win

VKM
01-26-2011, 03:07 PM
He might but he won't win it that's for sure. Vince doesn't like skinny kids. He'd rather have Mason Ryan win than Christian.

TheMiz
01-26-2011, 03:10 PM
if u read my whole post i didnt say he would win , and why taker? second time? nah wwe will give one of the youngies a push (drew , del rio , morrison)

K-Jammin
01-26-2011, 03:16 PM
i would love del rio, christian or jomo to win it but there building it up too much around wade barrett, cm punk and super cena. Allthough if barrett or punk wins il still be happy to be honest

Anyrysm
01-26-2011, 03:18 PM
I've said it several time on this site; CM Punk will win the Rumble, Cena will win the title at Elimination Chamber, this will setup the culmination of the Cena v. Nexus (CM Punk) at WM for the title. There were rumors that Christian might not be back in time for the Rumble and if he's not they might inject him as a surprise participant at Elimination Chamber against Edge and the other 4. Christian would take the belt off Edge at Elimination Chamber, thereby setting up their rematch at WM. That's just my opinion anyway.

Rokudo
01-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Maybe Christian will return and WIN by eliminating Del Rio and some top stars. He will then continue his feud with ADR and finish it, by defending his WM opportunity against ADR at the Elimination Chamber PPV. By the time of WM, Christian would have had 2 months to establish himself as a solid main eventer, by beating guys like Kane, Mysterio, etc. He already has the wrestling skills, more or less the mic skills, the fan base and has his eternal feud with Edge, so it all looks kinda perfect!

WoodenBulldozer
01-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I never really understood the whole "Christian doesnt get pushed because of his size" argument. There are plenty of smaller guys that got pushed and werent power wrestlers (Jeff Hardy, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, RVD). I think Vince just doesnt see all of his talent adding up to main eventer.

Rich Cranium
01-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I've said it several time on this site; CM Punk will win the Rumble

No, Punk is not slated to win the Rumble and he and Cena will disqualify one another.

nrb6304
01-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Christian's face is on the commerical. JUST SAYIN!

Mikeyboy7777777
01-26-2011, 03:34 PM
like always as long as christian has a main event feud with edge and stays in the main event for a while i'm happy then i honeslty don't care who wins the rumble for i will have the feud i waited for since 2001

HolyJose2391
01-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Christian established his main even status years ago in TNA it's not that Vince doesn't like smaller guys it's that Vince doesn't like people who made it big in TNA I would love to see Captain Charisma in the main event scene he's paid his dues (for gods sake he was the ECW Champion and he made it look respectable) I want him to get his WHC chance now!

trasler
01-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Theres no need for Cena, Punk, or Wade to win as they already have storylines that can headline wrestlemania.

people such as, HHH, Taker, Rey, Edge, Orton are already way over so that would be pointless.

Would actually buy the Mania PPV if Christian won the Rumble, and the first most expensive ticket the next time they came to England.

Im doubtful he will win but my god this PEEP will freak the fuck out if he does!!!

Daniel Bryan
01-26-2011, 04:04 PM
everything points that way, heres my thinking

Alberto del rio keeps saying how its his destiny to win the royal rumble, so i predict this,

near the end of the royal rumble match , del rio is dominating in the ring , when he awaits the next entrant , christian comes out , and throws del rio out.( since del rio is the one who sent him injured)

then christian stays till the last 5 or 4 and a raw superstar wins the rumble but christian still will go on to wrestlemania against edge for the title

id be surprised if he returned by then he had a major surgery man sorry and your story sounds great but it will never happen unfortunately sorry brosef

HeelTurn
01-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Would love it if he returned at the Rumble. Would mark out if he won the Rumble. Neither may happen, personally I think he wont return for a few weeks due to his injury.

Necroyeti
01-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Christian's face is on the commerical. JUST SAYIN!
Glad someone else noticed this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDcHEuzSIM
at 0:20, below Justin Gabriel and above Swaggie

WoodenBulldozer
01-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Glad someone else noticed this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDcHEuzSIM
at 0:20, below Justin Gabriel and above Swaggie

It also shows evan bourne on the bottom row towards the left

Necroyeti
01-26-2011, 04:31 PM
It also shows evan bourne on the bottom row towards the left
I thought that was DASHING

I would mark if Evan Bourne returned at RR as well though!

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 04:35 PM
I thought that was DASHING

I would mark if Evan Bourne returned at RR as well though!

He is set to return I think. He was in FCW.

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 04:35 PM
ok guys this is simple
i just had a flash in my mind right now and i saw the outcome of the rumble
good and bad news
the good news is christian will be in it and with the help of daniel bryan will eliminate alberto del rio
the bad thing is john cena will win the rumble
the last 3 guys will be cm punk, cena and barrett
all those three had issues with eachothers cena gets owned at the beggining by both barrett and punk teaming up, but when cena is lying down on the mat barrett and punk focus on eachothers when both are in a critical position super cena mode is activated and he will throw barrett and punk out of the ring in one shot

Rich Cranium
01-26-2011, 04:36 PM
I see Primo there! Primo's gonna win!

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 04:58 PM
I see Primo there! Primo's gonna win!

LOL good job making me laugh
in real life primo's chances of winning are exactly as high as cena's

steveorton
01-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Definitely, when Christian returns the moment will be instantly classic, I'm jus sayin...

peppermill25
01-26-2011, 05:54 PM
I love Christian, and would love to see him win the rumble, and would be the most fitting in my eyes. Punk is a close 2d, but Christian deserves it more. Although, I dont know if he has what it takes to be champ at this point. His wrestling is just a shade above Matt hardy, and Matt Hardy ASUCKSS. Just sayin...

HeelTurn
01-26-2011, 05:57 PM
I love Christian, and would love to see him win the rumble, and would be the most fitting in my eyes. Punk is a close 2d, but Christian deserves it more. Although, I dont know if he has what it takes to be champ at this point. His wrestling is just a shade above Matt hardy, and Matt Hardy ASUCKSS

Woah woah woah, just a shade above Matt's? Gotta disagree with you there my friend. Captain Charisma is much better than Matt in the ring, he can even get onto the top rope.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 06:24 PM
Even if Christian doesn't return at the RR, I hope he will in time for the EC match. Either way, I want him to be back before WM, and get a world title match at WM. If Christian does return at the RR though, I'll be a very happy brown man, regardless if he wins or not.

Woah woah woah, just a shade above Matt's? Gotta disagree with you there my friend. Captain Charisma is much better than Matt in the ring, he can even get onto the top rope.

I was just about to say.
Christian goes up to the top rope at least once in each of his matches. Matt hasn't been up there in 2 years. And when he makes it up to the 2nd rope, he hits an axehandle, or an elbow drop to the back of the head. It doesn't even look painful.

trasler
01-26-2011, 07:26 PM
@peppermill25 - YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!

comparing Matt to Christian is like comparing Arnie to Wee Man in a bodyslam competition...

I actually dont get how anyone can say that...Christian puts 150% into every match and Matt Hardy can barely make it down the ramp without gettin worn out.

You've upset a PEEP my friend!

Tommy Thunder
01-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Christian goes up to the top rope at least once in each of his matches. Matt hasn't been up there in 2 years. And when he makes it up to the 2nd rope, he hits an axehandle, or an elbow drop to the back of the head. It doesn't even look painful.

Dude, Matt Hardy hit a moonsault in this match, and this was last year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LawfHlde860

But I agree that whoever made the statement that Christian's wrestling is "a shade above Matt Hardy" is definately eating from the same grapevine as MATTHEW Hardy.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Dude, Matt Hardy hit a moonsault in this match, and this was last year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LawfHlde860

But I agree that whoever made the statement that Christian's wrestling is "a shade above Matt Hardy" is definately eating from the same grapevine as MATTHEW Hardy.

He also hits legdrops occasionally. I've only seen him hit a moonsault 2 times last year. Christian will go up to the top rope more times in 1 match than Hardy will in a month.

Tommy Thunder
01-26-2011, 08:15 PM
He also hits legdrops occasionally. I've only seen him hit a moonsault 2 times last year. Christian will go up to the top rope more times in 1 match than Hardy will in a month.

Of course. Matt has had to change his wrestling style to accommodate his size. But Christian is way more mobile, and does go to the top rope several times during his match.
I hope Christian wins the Rumble, but I doubt it will happen. MITB winner at Mania is a realistic possibility I think though.

Daniel Bryan
01-26-2011, 08:41 PM
I love Christian, and would love to see him win the rumble, and would be the most fitting in my eyes. Punk is a close 2d, but Christian deserves it more. Although, I dont know if he has what it takes to be champ at this point. His wrestling is just a shade above Matt hardy, and Matt Hardy ASUCKSS. Just sayin...

ok man i dont get mad at people on her unless there is a lack of common sense christian is way better than matt hardy hell matt cant even run anymore it seems like... not to mention matt hardy looks like a fag with his cornrows and he is not in the best of shape probably has been eating to many of those grapes

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Of course. Matt has had to change his wrestling style to accommodate his size. But Christian is way more mobile, and does go to the top rope several times during his match.
I hope Christian wins the Rumble, but I doubt it will happen. MITB winner at Mania is a realistic possibility I think though.

The funny thing is that..they are of similar age, height, and weight, and have both lost their abs in the past few years. They are still buff, but not as they used to be. But Matt has been eating junk food, and slacking off, whilst Christian has been training hard, like usual, and has the common sense to stick to the diet that a wrestler should.

Rich Cranium
01-26-2011, 09:05 PM
So this thread turned into a Matt Hardy vs. Christian thread? Attention planet Earth: 2012 is nearing!

CobraNightviper
01-26-2011, 10:29 PM
I agree with that and did someone say that Christian and fatt Hardy are the same weight maybe in 2005 but definetly not now.
So this thread turned into a Matt Hardy vs. Christian thread? Attention planet Earth: 2012 is nearing!

Tommy Thunder
01-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Back on topic; Christian might return at the rumble, but, as much as I would like to see it, I doubt very much that he'll win it. I think Christian does however have a good chance of winning MITB at Mania, or possibly at the PPV later in the year. Or at least this is a more realistic scenario.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:55 AM

nah 2012 is the apocalypse of the world when hornswoggle becomes wwe champion

trasler
01-27-2011, 07:01 AM
Winning MITB would be awesome except WWE have over killed it...Once a year, with one year to cash in meant there was only one MITB superstar that could cash in at any time, it actually meant something...now with one at Mania and two winners at MITB PPV - its devalued the point of becoming MITB champion....Im not losing faith, Just praying every person in that arena on Sunday Mark the Fuck Out when Chritsians music hits!!

Daniel Bryan
01-27-2011, 04:32 PM
nah 2012 is the apocalypse of the world when hornswoggle becomes wwe champion

lmao i feel like i would have to watch that if it really happened