PDA

View Full Version : TNA and its flaws.

SilverGhost
01-25-2011, 09:13 PM
As we know, TNA has flaws but not given much explanation.

We do have our TNA fanboys here who think that TNA is better than WWE no matter what.

Being honest here, I loved watching TNA when it was just on wrestling that I haven't seen before. Mainly X-Division guys(Now would be the tag team division but thanks to Shelly being hurt.....MCMG was my ONLY reason for watching TNA) who flew around and put on great matches that will be remembered by fans.

Now there is TNA fans in this forum that ACTUALLY think TNA isn't doing so well.

I guess wrestling fans want a solid explanation in why TNA has major flaws.

Now we are going to do this in a orderly fashion and it goes like this: someone states TNA's flaws and either a TNA fan or anyone can try to explain why its like that.

I'll start. Ever since when Bischoff and Hogan came, why has there been a decline in X-Division action? (I.E. high flying matches, Elevation/Ultimate X matches and so on)

steveorton
01-25-2011, 09:59 PM
What did Samoa Joe do to piss off creative (he has not been in a good storyline for a couple of months)? I'm jus sayin...

Spear-O-Matic
01-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Because Hogan and Bischoff like the big stars, the ones who have already been established. I mean, what would they do if they ACTUALLY had to learn how to put a storyline in to put someone over? It's to much for their meager little minds to really think about how to build a new star.

SevenCagedTigers
01-25-2011, 10:39 PM
What did Samoa Joe do to piss off creative (he has not been in a good storyline for a couple of months)? I'm jus sayin...

He recently went into the production truck in the middle of taping and yelled at the staff for ruining the ending to his match. Someone said during the match "There is only a minute left in the match", which was a giveaway that the match was going to end in a no-contest due to time limit. He was suspended in real life because of that, if I remember correctly, I might be wrong.

Hesterica
01-25-2011, 11:26 PM
He recently went into the production truck in the middle of taping and yelled at the staff for ruining the ending to his match. Someone said during the match "There is only a minute left in the match", which was a giveaway that the match was going to end in a no-contest due to time limit. He was suspended in real life because of that, if I remember correctly, I might be wrong.

He did have a valid excuse for being angry...just vented it the wrong way...

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 12:59 AM
I'll start. Ever since when Bischoff and Hogan came, why has there been a decline in X-Division action? (I.E. high flying matches, Elevation/Ultimate X matches and so on)

I can answer this. I think its because Bisc/Hogan want the TNA ratings to rise, and the only way that they see that happening(in their heads), is if they relive old WCW storylines(with the same people many times :/ ) and try to be more like the WWE, in terms of pushing their bigger men.

They also want the camera to be focused on them alot, to get that attention that they are always craving, instead of letting the younger guys have more time on the show to show us what they can do for wrestling.

North Vegas Benny
01-26-2011, 03:01 AM
I can answer this. I think its because Bisc/Hogan want the TNA ratings to rise, and the only way that they see that happening(in their heads), is if they relive old WCW storylines(with the same people many times :/ ) and try to be more like the WWE, in terms of pushing their bigger men.

It didnt really work in the WCW days either they ran the company into the ground put all their money behind the old established names and not pushing new talent.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 06:02 AM
It didnt really work in the WCW days either they ran the company into the ground put all their money behind the old established names and not pushing new talent.

Actually, it did work for several years, and they beat WWE those years too, until the fans got tired of seeing the "same old shit", which it was. People can say that the younger guys suck compared to the vets, but they are the future, and can still wrestle.

Big Ron Kitchens
01-26-2011, 09:19 AM
The problerm with TNA Is they have a limited developed roster and that is due to Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair.
They all want something that gives them the spotlight and when they get it, they just wing the rest of the show is what it seems like.

Vince Russo is a bitch, but, he can write.. He just has to get that horseshit out of his mind that he's actually famous and made wrestling and when he does he can really get back to writing like he did when he started, he's got a block and just has been recycling bullshit and I dont thing Bischoff, Hogan and Flair help that writers block, improv from any of the three can fuck up the storyline and judging by there ability to carry a show they've been improv'n bullshit with there stables for months.

I see talent lost in the mix and a great form of disorientation, even in-ring performances are botched or clearly looking like pussies hit at air for punches. I believe the botched inring performances are from too much goddamn filming in one day and the disorientation of filming segments for different shows in the same day, that is the true problem, you got a situation of caos and confusion and expect these performers to go out and put up a good show when they themselves dont even know what hell there doing and why there doing it. you know, in the movies, to get in the script, you read the script, you become that chrachter and you read it start to finish and portray it and you know it, you know who you are for that time and you live it.

TNA hasnt allowed anyone to do that and even there upper echelon of talent come off looking like idiots. Infact, Samoe Joe got punished for displaying his disgust with a production botch and truth is, probably the best thing to hapeen was that someone went to the production trailer and chewed someones ass out, But, thats DIXIE CARTERS JOB. Apparently she isnt doing it well enough for Samoa Joe to take it to her, she is currently getting railroaded by Immortal and since she isnt established as an owner, the stars or peons like Hogan and Flair who have bitched and moaned there way all there life get what they want first and everone else gets a little something but by a politic way and its bullshit.

I think TNA is so low scaled that they dont have money to cover Insurance claims on injuries, I think after Jeff Hardy botched the chair shot to Mr. Anderson that we started seeing more amd more lackluster performances because who wants to get hurt and not get what they need to get better? who wants to not get paid? you know that the BITCHES will be paid and thats there names are Hogan, Bischoff and Flair, and that anyone else is fair game to be lost in the mix and forced out of making there plates worth. Its a goddamn shame that promoters like Jim Cornette or Paul Heyman cant get there foothold on the Industry again and run it thge way it ought to be run, Dixie Carter is an IDIOT. maybe this final year of worthlessness from Bischoff and Hogan will not be renewed, I can stand Flair, cause he comes off entertaining at times and he can wrestle where as Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff cant do either and dont know how to promote others because there inlove with each other.. what needs to happen is out with the old and tired and if that means firing half the roster, writers and not bring Bischoff or Hogan back then goddamnit.. bring Paul Heyman in..

CobraNightviper
01-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Hogan and Bishoff don't know how to make stars(or they have just gotten lazy)take your pick.

gohan
01-26-2011, 12:29 PM
thats right tna sucks it not just russo its hogun , eric , flair the tna of old was fucking cool now we have the new tna(wcw) that what has become
all of the good people they have are made to look like crap samoa joe and all of the x divson and the knock outs have been truned in to hos

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 12:39 PM

They also want the camera to be focused on them alot, to get that attention that they are always craving, instead of letting the younger guys have more time on the show to show us what they can do for wrestling.

Actually, it did work for several years, and they beat WWE those years too, until the fans got tired of seeing the "same old shit", which it was. People can say that the younger guys suck compared to the vets, but they are the future, and can still wrestle.

That is unfornate. The future is what makes the past better. Not worse.

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
The problerm with TNA Is they have a limited developed roster and that is due to Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair.
They all want something that gives them the spotlight and when they get it, they just wing the rest of the show is what it seems like.

Vince Russo is a bitch, but, he can write.. He just has to get that horseshit out of his mind that he's actually famous and made wrestling and when he does he can really get back to writing like he did when he started, he's got a block and just has been recycling bullshit and I dont thing Bischoff, Hogan and Flair help that writers block, improv from any of the three can fuck up the storyline and judging by there ability to carry a show they've been improv'n bullshit with there stables for months.

I see talent lost in the mix and a great form of disorientation, even in-ring performances are botched or clearly looking like pussies hit at air for punches. I believe the botched inring performances are from too much goddamn filming in one day and the disorientation of filming segments for different shows in the same day, that is the true problem, you got a situation of caos and confusion and expect these performers to go out and put up a good show when they themselves dont even know what hell there doing and why there doing it. you know, in the movies, to get in the script, you read the script, you become that chrachter and you read it start to finish and portray it and you know it, you know who you are for that time and you live it.

TNA hasnt allowed anyone to do that and even there upper echelon of talent come off looking like idiots. Infact, Samoe Joe got punished for displaying his disgust with a production botch and truth is, probably the best thing to hapeen was that someone went to the production trailer and chewed someones ass out, But, thats DIXIE CARTERS JOB. Apparently she isnt doing it well enough for Samoa Joe to take it to her, she is currently getting railroaded by Immortal and since she isnt established as an owner, the stars or peons like Hogan and Flair who have bitched and moaned there way all there life get what they want first and everone else gets a little something but by a politic way and its bullshit.

I think TNA is so low scaled that they dont have money to cover Insurance claims on injuries, I think after Jeff Hardy botched the chair shot to Mr. Anderson that we started seeing more amd more lackluster performances because who wants to get hurt and not get what they need to get better? who wants to not get paid? you know that the BITCHES will be paid and thats there names are Hogan, Bischoff and Flair, and that anyone else is fair game to be lost in the mix and forced out of making there plates worth. Its a goddamn shame that promoters like Jim Cornette or Paul Heyman cant get there foothold on the Industry again and run it thge way it ought to be run, Dixie Carter is an IDIOT. maybe this final year of worthlessness from Bischoff and Hogan will not be renewed, I can stand Flair, cause he comes off entertaining at times and he can wrestle where as Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff cant do either and dont know how to promote others because there inlove with each other.. what needs to happen is out with the old and tired and if that means firing half the roster, writers and not bring Bischoff or Hogan back then goddamnit.. bring Paul Heyman in..

This was really good. Solid points in this.

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 02:11 PM
thats right tna sucks it not just russo its hogun , eric , flair the tna of old was fucking cool now we have the new tna(wcw) that what has become
all of the good people they have are made to look like crap samoa joe and all of the x divson and the knock outs have been truned in to hos

Lol

TNA 06-08>TNAWCW now

xAzureSkye
01-26-2011, 02:41 PM

Since when was main event steel cage matches, falls count anywhere matches & strap matches turning the Knockouts into hoes?

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Since when was main event steel cage matches, falls count anywhere matches & strap matches turning the Knockouts into hoes?

Because whatever BischHoganUsso says, they do it.

I'll admit that the Knockouts cage match was good but WWE has done before(but then again only a few know of that match)

Good idea but desperate.

VKM
01-26-2011, 03:59 PM
The Knockouts use to be the better women division between WWE and TNA but now, they are just like WWE. However, you all say the knockouts are hoes but the last time checked almost every diva in WWE is or was a girlfriend or valet for some male wrestler.

Examples:
The bella twins
Maryse
Tamia (The girl who is with Santino)
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim (now with Daniel Bryan)
Alica Fox (was with Edge when he cheated on Vickie)
Melina (with John Morrison AND BATISTA!!! SUper Hoe!)
Natayla (with Tyson Kidd)

Dang I think that's the entire WWE Diva roster!!!

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 04:06 PM
The Knockouts use to be the better women division between WWE and TNA but now, they are just like WWE. However, you all say the knockouts are hoes but the last time checked almost every diva in WWE is or was a girlfriend or valet for some male wrestler.

Examples:
The bella twins
Maryse
Tamia (The girl who is with Santino)
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim (now with Daniel Bryan)
Alica Fox (was with Edge when he cheated on Vickie)
Melina (with John Morrison AND BATISTA!!! SUper Hoe!)
Natayla (with Tyson Kidd)

Dang I think that's the entire WWE Diva roster!!!

TNA.....copy and pasting.

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Obviously something is going wrong with TNA pushing Hardys. I have no problem of TNA pushing AJ, Kaz, Terry, and Beer Money.

But scent of something going wrong is there.

VKM
01-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Obviously something is going wrong with TNA pushing Hardys. I have no problem of TNA pushing AJ, Kaz, Terry, and Beer Money.

But scent of something going wrong is there.

The only problem in that sentence is Rob Terry. I hate that guy. All muscle and no mic skills. I hope he never becomes World Champ!

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 04:31 PM
The only problem in that sentence is Rob Terry. I hate that guy. All muscle and no mic skills. I hope he never becomes World Champ!

Well....with him being in Immortal its a possibility. Remember who runs the show.

I don't see him as World Champ but a champion for other titles.

VKM
01-26-2011, 04:55 PM
@Silvergohost. Yeah I can see that too. I can't wait till this immortal storyline is over with. All Russo does is recycle his same storylines. In his storylines, usually the Face is perceived to be a fan favorite, then they turn their back on the fans and create stable that takes over the company and tries take every single title on the brand...*Sigh*...Boring

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 05:04 PM
@Silvergohost. Yeah I can see that too. I can't wait till this immortal storyline is over with. All Russo does is recycle his same storylines. In his storylines, usually the Face is perceived to be a fan favorite, then they turn their back on the fans and create stable that takes over the company and tries take every single title on the brand...*Sigh*...Boring

Apperantly it isn't boring to the TNA fanclub.

I am still baffled on how they don't see the flaws.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 06:16 PM
SG I think you shouldn't call them fanboys, or Impact barn people, without a reason. Maybe if you gave a reason for that, in an argument, like you have done in the past, and on this thread, they can understand, and come to reason.

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 06:20 PM
SG I think you shouldn't call them fanboys, or Impact barn people, without a reason. Maybe if you gave a reason for that, in an argument, like you have done in the past, and on this thread, they can understand, and come to reason.

Alright....

"The people who refuse to acknowledge the negatives of TNA"

Rassling_Fan
01-26-2011, 06:35 PM
My biggest problem with TNA is the poor treatment of their own talent (http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/9/29/1719902/an-examination-of-tnas-appalling-treatment-of-talent)... Despite the flaws mentioned above, I still watched TNA despite one stupid mistake after another (losing Gail Kim, losing Awesome Kong, breaking up LAX, losing Christopher Daniels, etc) but this was the thing that stopped me watching all together.

And I still don't hear them saying they'll cover Shelly's recovery.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 06:45 PM
And the mistreatment continues.
Yesterday, with Ric Flair misbehaving in Dublin, many other TNA talents were pissed off. And they wanted him to get punished, or even fired. I can understand why, because they even said that Flair, and many of the older talent can't draw as well as they did 10 years ago, so even without them, TNA could still draw the same crowd capacity(tours), and ratings.
It makes sense. Something that Flair, Nash, and Hogan did a long time ago will not work now, because they can't wrestle as well as they did before, and now only talk a big game.

TNA has got to stop ignoring their talents. Even we have said, time and time again, that the older talent cannot draw anymore, and now the TNA talents themselves have said the same thing. It shows that they have sense, and know whats good, and what isn't for the company. TNA ought to listen to them, since they may have sense, and could help the company grow.
If Flair got fired, TNA could use that money to pay the rest of the talents. And then the talents wouldn't have to pay for Ric's glamorous lifestlye, like partying, and his drink tab(its true, read the report).
I appreciate all the work hes done, but its time he retired, and let the younger guys enjoy their time in TNA, and TNA get talent who can wrestle.

HeelTurn
01-26-2011, 06:48 PM
TNA will never learn, WWE has finally realised they need to push new names, TNA are still using former WWE main eventers and the likes of Flair and Bischoff, whilst Samoa Joe is left out completely, AJ is in some pointless role in the Immortals/Fourtune thing etc

Big Ron Kitchens
01-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Brown One

Ric Flair is broke, he's going to gravel where he needs to to stay employed. He probably is
the factor thats has kept Ricky Morton away from getting the talent more involved with the crowd
and putting on sufficient wrestling bouts. But, it all goes back to filming 4 shows in one day, your
not getting shit from people who have been there after one show, not enough to stay pumped
and certainly not enough money. Do these fans pay three times? doubt it..fuck em..send em home
after the first show and cut the lights.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Brown One

Ric Flair is broke, he's going to gravel where he needs to to stay employed. He probably is
the factor thats has kept Ricky Morton away from getting the talent more involved with the crowd
and putting on sufficient wrestling bouts. But, it all goes back to filming 4 shows in one day, your
not getting shit from people who have been there after one show, not enough to stay pumped
and certainly not enough money. Do these fans pay three times? doubt it..fuck em..send em home
after the first show and cut the lights.

I am so confused.

TNA will never learn, WWE has finally realised they need to push new names, TNA are still using former WWE main eventers and the likes of Flair and Bischoff, whilst Samoa Joe is left out completely, AJ is in some pointless role in the Immortals/Fourtune thing etc

AJ is injured isn't he? Maybe he'l be back with MEM when they return, but in a non-wrestling role?
It kills me to what they aeren't doing with Samoa Joe. They really should focus their attention on him. After all, he was arguably in TNA's best match ever(Unbreakable Triple Threat for the X-Division title).

HeelTurn
01-26-2011, 07:05 PM
AJ is injured isn't he? Maybe he'l be back with MEM when they return, but in a non-wrestling role?
It kills me to what they aeren't doing with Samoa Joe. They really should focus their attention on him. After all, he was arguably in TNA's best match ever(Unbreakable Triple Threat for the X-Division title).

And one of the opponents in that match was released by TNA aswell.

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 07:08 PM
I am so confused.

I think Big Ron means.....Ric Flair has financial issues and needs money. Stylin and profilin takes alot from the credit.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 08:06 PM
And one of the opponents in that match was released by TNA aswell.

They better not think of letting AJ go.

I think Big Ron means.....Ric Flair has financial issues and needs money. Stylin and profilin takes alot from the credit.

Oh understood. His ex-wife really took alot from him huh?

SilverGhost
01-26-2011, 08:12 PM
They better not think of letting AJ go.

Oh understood. His ex-wife really took alot from him huh?

3-4 ex-wives xD not alot :P