PDA

View Full Version : No Space Mountain in Germany, Wooooooooooo!

Rich Cranium
01-25-2011, 06:21 PM
It's being reported that Ric Flair did not get on a plane for TNA's tour in Germany and stayed behind in Dublin as a result of a supposed payday dispute with TNA management. So Wooooooooooooooo, what are your thoughts?

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 06:33 PM
I just found it halarious. It is sad if it was a money issue, but if not, then Flair is awesome! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo theres no disputing the Nature Boy! It don't matter if hes wrong, because hes the Nature Boy!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo!!!

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Hopefully he'll go to the Manchester show on Friday, Ive got tickets, its bad enough Shelley is injured and Angles left the tour lol

RKF
01-25-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey Ric

Im in Dublin right now, lets party!! wohooooooo

and im going to the Rumble on Sunday, id love some company! just tell Vince you are sorry!!!

Wohoooooooooo!!

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Flair should have chopped the guy he was having a dispute with. That will show the bastard. Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

wallyman
01-25-2011, 07:20 PM
It's being reported that Ric Flair did not get on a plane for TNA's tour in Germany and stayed behind in Dublin as a result of a supposed payday dispute with TNA management. So Wooooooooooooooo, what are your thoughts?

wasnt he hasking for an advance...seriously an advance when everyone is touring...lol i dont think they carry that kind of money

Rassling_Fan
01-25-2011, 07:32 PM
wasnt he hasking for an advance...seriously an advance when everyone is touring...lol i dont think they carry that kind of money

Western Union (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOevx21JN28): The Fastest Way to Send Money.

Though if this is for money then I do have to agree that asking for an advance during a tour is bad.

nature boy
01-25-2011, 07:34 PM
imagine the scene outside the bus, flair taking off his jacket and doing an elbow drop. pushes the guy he's arguing with, then receives a push in return and does a total oversell...hahahahaha gotta love the naitch

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Ape
01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Wasn't Flair once the face of a financial services company?

ToWhomItConcerns.
01-25-2011, 09:34 PM
i've always wanted to see a big flair blowup or him cutting a promo on somebody.

i would pay to see that before i'd pay to see him wrestle...i can only imagine the things that he says. i'm sure its EPIC SHIT

Spear-O-Matic
01-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Didn't anyone tell him? Social Security checks aren't delivered to Europe.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Wasn't Flair once the face of a financial services company?

Yeah, Ric Flair Finance I think.

TheMadThinker
01-26-2011, 05:57 AM
Ric Flair is 61 years old. At what point do you grow up and stop throwing hissy fits when you do not get what you want. More than anyone in the business he should know that the show stops for no one. If the story is true he may have a legitimate problem with TNA, but there is an appropriate time and place for everything. Holding up a bus full of talent to prove your point is pretty immature. You would think he would try to set an example for younger wrestlers, but then again this is Ric Flair.

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 06:03 AM
I'm happy he hasn't lost his marbles like many people do when they get to an older age. Hes just seems immature at times. But hes the man.

el gabo
01-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Ric Flair is 61 years old. At what point do you grow up and stop throwing hissy fits when you do not get what you want. More than anyone in the business he should know that the show stops for no one. If the story is true he may have a legitimate problem with TNA, but there is an appropriate time and place for everything. Holding up a bus full of talent to prove your point is pretty immature. You would think he would try to set an example for younger wrestlers, but then again this is Ric Flair.

Naw. He's buddy buddy with Hogan and whatever beef management has with Flair will blow over soon. Not to say that Flair is crap nor gold right now but, TNA doesn't have much going for them and even though Flair is WAY past stick a fork in him done in the ring, he is funny and name value and mic wise he can funny.

CobraNightviper
01-26-2011, 10:20 AM
it was Ric Flair finance but they went under less than a year after he opened it and his son David ran it out of a building on flairs property acording to google anyway.
Yeah, Ric Flair Finance I think.

Stump
01-26-2011, 10:36 AM
i've always wanted to see a big flair blowup or him cutting a promo on somebody.

i would pay to see that before i'd pay to see him wrestle...i can only imagine the things that he says. i'm sure its EPIC SHIT

Ummmmm...you have never seen Flair do a promo?

ToWhomItConcerns.
01-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Ummmmm...you have never seen Flair do a promo?

yes i've seen flair do a promo i meant outside of the workplace dude...try to keep up.

like when he supposedly went off on Orlando Jordan's boyfriend last year.

Castanedaa99
01-26-2011, 01:33 PM
imagine the scene outside the bus, flair taking off his jacket and doing an elbow drop. pushes the guy he's arguing with, then receives a push in return and does a total oversell...hahahahaha gotta love the naitch

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

lol...i was about to put this up, but adding that he strutted off at the end...lol