PDA

View Full Version : GMs Role

TheMiz
01-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Do the GM's for each brand actually have a saying on anytihng or are they just characters? are they part of the creative team ? or just scripted characters too

SilverGhost
01-25-2011, 04:20 PM
Do the GM's for each brand actually have a saying on anytihng or are they just characters? are they part of the creative team ? or just scripted characters too

Yup.

Scripted characters.

Cynicism
01-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Except when one of them was Stephanie of course

RomanFlare
01-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Except when one of them was Stephanie of course

You mean when one of them is Stephanie's ta-tas.

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Scripted of course. But Teddy Long does a damn fine job of potraying an on-screen GM.

Iron Ape
01-25-2011, 05:12 PM
I can't stand Teddy Long and all of that jibber-jabber he be talkin', 'cuz that goofball is whiter than I am.

North Vegas Benny
01-25-2011, 05:28 PM
Teddy Long is better than Vickie Guerrero her voice is like nails on the chalk board when she talks I have to change the channel or fast foward if on dvr.

RomanFlare
01-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Teddy Long is better than Vickie Guerrero her voice is like nails on the chalk board when she talks I have to change the channel or fast foward if on dvr.

Vickie intentionally does that. Thats not her normal voice at all, if I recall correctly from all her promos before she became... bitchy.

But hey, I can't hate Vickie. Ever.

Iron Ape
01-25-2011, 05:37 PM
At least she elicits some kind of passion from the crowd. When Teddy Long hits the ring, he's greeted with nothing but apathy.

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 05:38 PM
I can't stand Teddy Long and all of that jibber-jabber he be talkin', 'cuz that goofball is whiter than I am.

But he "announces" the big matches for the night, and the crowd pops big. He must be doing something right?

Iron Ape
01-25-2011, 05:54 PM
But he "announces" the big matches for the night, and the crowd pops big. He must be doing something right?
The only thing he's doing right is announcing the main event, which just about anyone could announce and garner the same reaction. Holla.

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 06:01 PM
I enjoyed Stephanie as GM. Bischoff was pretty good to.

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 06:36 PM
The only thing he's doing right is announcing the main event, which just about anyone could announce and garner the same reaction. Holla.

I like the enthusiasm he has though. And the way he announces those matches. Playa! Playas! Holla holla holla! To me, hes better than that bloody laptop anyday.

thejman93
01-25-2011, 07:01 PM

Holla Holla Playa!

SaberToothTigerz
01-25-2011, 07:20 PM
the gm of raw seems to have more intellect than teddy long
just by the way michael cole reads the papper on the laptop, that's at least the way wwe makes the raw gm sound like
however the gm of raw is still an open spot for someone in the future to fullfill

Iron Ape
01-25-2011, 07:41 PM
I like the enthusiasm he has though. And the way he announces those matches. Playa! Playas! Holla holla holla! To me, hes better than that bloody laptop anyday.
I don't know- is that laptop a Mac?

Fatality
01-26-2011, 07:12 AM
I don't know- is that laptop a Mac?

LOL.... Yeah it is well it looks like one :P

Saiga
01-26-2011, 07:17 AM
i sure hope mike adamle aint returning to wwe anytime soon to fill the RAW GM position.

CobraNightviper
01-26-2011, 10:08 AM
it's probably Vinnie mac himself.

Nexus4Life
01-26-2011, 10:16 AM
i sure hope mike adamle aint returning to wwe anytime soon to fill the RAW GM position.

haha, he'll be in jail with jeff hardy!!

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 10:25 AM
it's probably Vinnie mac himself.

there are soo many threads about the annonymous gm...i cant even begin to count them
but what u said being vinnie mac i doubt it
vince was the one who introduced the annonymous raw gm so....ummm why would it be vince?
he is in a coma state and if it was vince the gm he wouldnt need to hide behind a laptop like how edge? or chris jericho idk..said once!

el gabo
01-26-2011, 11:25 AM
I think the RAW GM has been great in calling out John Cena's shit. He made him apolagize and it isn't the first time he calls him out. Shows a sense of fairness and unbiased decisions. Plus, anyone that humiliates Cena is a friend of mine.

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 11:57 AM
I think the RAW GM has been great in calling out John Cena's shit. He made him apolagize and it isn't the first time he calls him out. Shows a sense of fairness and unbiased decisions. Plus, anyone that humiliates Cena is a friend of mine.

agreed
this gm plays a neutral party
most of the time he is against cena but we rly dont mind that lol
just imagine if wwe would've carried on with the plan of leaving the corre and new nexus out who would they fill the rumble in? and how would this play for cena in the rumble? i bet both groups would screw cena out of the rumble when lets say for example cena and someone else are the only two left standing in the rumble match
but since wade barrett and cm punk with their according members will be in it that will no longer happen