PDA

View Full Version : Michael Cole vs The Divas

xAzureSkye
01-25-2011, 03:54 PM
-- WWE Divas Champion Natalya tweeted the following on Michael Cole's RAW commentary: "He can call me "hefty" all he wants- but this diva is built in the front, stacked in the back and proud of every inch!!!"

Lol Cole always has something to say about the Divas, he badmouthed Kelly Kelly, Kaitlyn, Vickie, Beth, Mickie, Tiffany & Naomi. Who's next on Cole's Diva hitlist.

Iron Ape
01-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Cole just regurgitates what's being fed through his earpiece, so my guess would be that his next target will be whoever Vince decides to go after.

xAzureSkye
01-25-2011, 04:11 PM
Cole just regurgitates what's being fed through his earpiece, so my guess would be that his next target will be whoever Vince decides to go after.

Hmm, so which Diva hasnt slept with Vince yet?

Kashdinero
01-25-2011, 04:18 PM

That's what gets me when people talk about Cole in a negative light, he's just Vinnie's tool. Personally, I think he makes a damn fine tool!

RomanFlare
01-25-2011, 04:55 PM
I hope Cole gets a chance to badmouth Beth, even as Vince's mouthpiece. I wanna see Beth take him out, for lawls.

xAzureSkye
01-25-2011, 04:57 PM
I hope Cole gets a chance to badmouth Beth, even as Vince's mouthpiece. I wanna see Beth take him out, for lawls.

i'd rather see him badmouth Kong, then BAMN! Awesome Bomb.

RomanFlare
01-25-2011, 04:58 PM
i'd rather see him badmouth Kong, then BAMN! Awesome Bomb.

Cole vs Awesome Kong w/Jerry as Manager for WM! Tables match!

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Cole badmouthing Kong is a one way ticket to the cemetery :P

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Basically the only ones he doesnt badmouth are the heels, Laycool, Vickie, Maryse etc.

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Basically the only ones he doesnt badmouth are the heels, Laycool, Vickie, Maryse etc.

Thats his job. Hes playing a heel.

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Thats his job. Hes playing a heel.

Haha I know, just answering the question, although he did make fun of melina the other week on commentary.

Grind_Bastard
01-25-2011, 07:18 PM
Cole badmouthing Awesome Kong would definitely a funny, worth watching moment! Pity that CM Punk is not on commentary, he'll make one of his classics remarks to make it even funnier.

steveorton
01-25-2011, 10:03 PM
I think it's great the divas have to show some spunk and verbally attack him back and I think he does it because he wants to be hated, I'm jus sayin...

CobraNightviper
01-26-2011, 10:05 AM
I would like to see Kong take him out to but unfortunetly like everyone stated he's mcmahon's tool(which by the way I think is the raw g.m)anyway I don't think anyone will be allowed to touch him remember the first Nexus invasion when he was at the broadcast table and ran off like a scared little girl he hasn't been ruffed up since 2004 when he got hidenraped in the back.

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 10:20 AM
alot of people are talking about cole dissing out kong lol
i would love to see kong dragging michael cole and spank his ass to death in the ring
unfortunently this is pg so we cant see that :P

el gabo
01-26-2011, 11:32 AM
i would love to see kong dragging michael cole and spank his ass to death in the ring

I would pay to see Kong fuck up Bubba the Shit Sponge. I think it's great his show got cancelled on Sirius. Karma's a B*&^H...

Androo
01-26-2011, 11:33 AM

some sort of wierd fettish there?!?! eugh! sometimes u gotta be thankful for the pg if thts wot ppl want!!!

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 11:59 AM
some sort of wierd fettish there?!?! eugh! sometimes u gotta be thankful for the pg if thts wot ppl want!!!

lmfao
i cant stop laughing now xDDDD