PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan and Gail Kim dating ~ Bellas heel turn?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-25-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm surprised no one made a topic about this yet. This was trending on twitter like crazy last night. :D So based off of what happened last nightit seems like Daniel Bryan was dating Gail Kim all along. Six months even. So pretty much when he returned to WWE. Good catch in my eyes. A bit disappointed that this puts an end to the whole 'taking his virginity' storyline with the Bellas, but let's hope it leads into something good. I doubt the bellas are done with Bryan yet.

Maybe we could be seeing a bellas heel turn and perhaps start a feud with Gail Kim to win the love and affection of Daniel Bryan? Well. Perhaps not win his love and affection, but just out of jealousy. Whatever happens, I just hope it leads to something. I'd hate for this to be a one-off thing.

AgeoftheFallguy
01-25-2011, 12:07 PM
if you look under the most active threads there is one called I love gail Kim. It kinda summed up the whole angle and such. But Yeah I agree glad its over but I hope that means something more like the Bellas align themselves with some one good and Dragon has a few good matches with some one hopefully better then Ted Dibiease(not sure if spelled right) but get the idea.

Cynicism
01-25-2011, 12:13 PM
I hope it means more ring time for Gail Kim, she's been underused since she came back to WWE

Adam Bomb II
01-25-2011, 12:19 PM
I am absolutely THRILLED that this happened for a number of reasons!
First of all the whole "Daniel Bryan - the virgin" story was just too degrading for a talent like DB, and also to much like an episode of Gossip Girl ( or whatever teenage girls watch these days - must admit i dont have a clue).
Secondly it gives my favourite girl in WWE, Miss Gail Kim, something to do other than the odd match on Superstars!
So, yipeeee!!!! :D

Oh and we might hopefully get a break from the limited acting abilities of the Bellas. Horrid... just horrid.

Tom "The Cobra" Drake
01-25-2011, 12:20 PM
More than likely, Vinnie Mac has just been burying Gail all this time as punishment for her time in TNA, which is a sad excuse to waste such a gorgeous piece of talent. Hopefully dating Daniel Bryan will turn into a good push for her, but knowing WWE's retarded mentality they'll probably have her drag Daniel down to Rob Conway-like jobber status... Either way Daniel is one lucky SOB, Gail is one of my wettest dreams lol.

Rich Cranium
01-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Gail is one of my wettest dreams lol.

TMI! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mikeyboy7777777
01-25-2011, 02:06 PM
w00t gail kim

vbirwin
01-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Honestly, is anyone going to be afraid of the Bellas regardless of whether they are heels or faces?

CobraNightviper
01-25-2011, 07:47 PM
they should learn how to wrestle before becoming heels or anything else that has to do with wrestling for that matter.

Saiga
01-25-2011, 08:27 PM
i found that backstage brawl hilarious

Jguy88
01-25-2011, 10:48 PM
I soo agree I hope Gail gets her push especially if rumor be true that Awesome Kong is coming to WWE they had a big beef in TNA and would be a great feud to continue in WWE. And was I the only one that thought it was hilarious that Gail told the Bellas Daniel let them tag along since they have no more guest hosts for them to be with? LOL more personality out of gail in that segment that I've seen in a long time

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 09:45 AM
hell yea
gail and bryan
one awesome female competitor with a great athlete like daniel bryan
these two together is something the iwc didnt even imagined due to the fact gail has been away from tv for quite some time, but the sheer thoughts of it make anyone jizz their pants.

CobraNightviper
01-26-2011, 09:50 AM
it would be great to see a Gail&Kong feud but knowing it's wwe I don't think it will be as good as it was in tna if they even wrestle at all.

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 10:05 AM
it would be great to see a Gail&Kong feud but knowing it's wwe I don't think it will be as good as it was in tna if they even wrestle at all.

and they will never give gail any push to the diva's tittle either
kaitlyn has better chances than her