PDA

View Full Version : JTG In 2011

emeron01
01-25-2011, 07:23 AM
After watching WWE Superstars for the last few. I've noticed the continuous improvement of JTG.
I mean he works the crowd really well, He's moves have improved over each and his clean wins make look like a credible
superstar instead of some jobber.

What are your thoughts? Do you think this could be JTG's year to be used more on smackdown? Or do you see a intercontinental/U.S title in his future?

Tommy Thunder
01-25-2011, 07:55 AM
JTG is good enough to be challenging for the IC/US title, but I doubt he will be.
It's sadly more likely we'll see him future endeavored in 2011.

Snair
01-25-2011, 08:26 AM
After watching WWE Superstars for the last few. I've noticed the continuous improvement of JTG.
I mean he works the crowd really well, He's moves have improved over each and his clean wins make look like a credible
superstar instead of some jobber.

What are your thoughts? Do you think this could be JTG's year to be used more on smackdown? Or do you see a intercontinental/U.S title in his future?

yeah he's fluent in the ring and is much better than truth.

AndyWonder
01-25-2011, 08:26 AM
He won't go anywhere. The "Straight outta Brooklyn" show aint gonna help either.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-25-2011, 08:31 AM
Future endeavor'd for sure.

alexrules01
01-25-2011, 08:36 AM
I still scratch my head at why Cryme Tyme was split. Was an awesome team, could have turned heel and feuded with Santino/Kozlov

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Team him up with Truth, turn them heel. The WWE needs tag teams and these 2 arent really doing anything.

rko619
01-25-2011, 01:02 PM
always liked jtg and this is his year for a title :)

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 05:36 PM
If he doesn't get a decent storyline on Smackdown, hes going to be future endeavored at "spring cleaning".

steveorton
01-25-2011, 06:23 PM
@ Heelturn good idea with the Truth and JTG tag team, if not he will be fired, I'm jus sayin...

emeron01
01-25-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm not particularly up for seeing JTG and Truth teaming up tbh. I'd rather see jtg keep building is rep up as a singles competitor, a credible feud with somebodo decent would definitely help

SaberToothTigerz
01-25-2011, 07:22 PM
not gonna happen
wwe has two rappers one is a midcarder "r truth" and another is a jobber "jtg" when his contract expires bye bye jtg we wish the best of luck in his future endeavors.
i still remember wwe in late 2009 with all the rappers
r truth shad and jtg and slam master J
oh and john cena but...he hasent been much of a rapper nowadays

CobraNightviper
01-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I agree he will be right out of Brooklyn and right into the futcher endevors list.

Saiga
01-25-2011, 08:32 PM
JTG is better off Just Touching Guys (JTG) haha.

If anybody is more cryme tyme, it's booker t & mvp ... they actually did their crimes and served their time.

NightWolf
01-25-2011, 10:41 PM
JTG is better off Just Touching Guys (JTG) haha.

If anybody is more cryme tyme, it's booker t & mvp ... they actually did their crimes and served their time.

You are a funny guy.

As for my thoughts on JTG I think he will become another SD! filler segment kind of like how they did with the 'word of the day' on Raw where they gave us an informative definition on Ghetto Slang. I really don't see him getting FE'd because WWE needs some people they can job out to their main eventers on a last seconds notice. Just look at Zack Ryder, The Uso's, Chris Master, Chavo Guerrero, and Primo. They are still around, but I am not entirely sure about Primo. I haven't seen or heard about him since the 2nd season of NXT.

emeron01
01-26-2011, 05:41 AM
I think JTG will stay, i don't think he'll be F.E'd just due to the fact he is good and no matter who he's put up against
He always puts on a good show. now last year i was surprised i he didn't go, just due to the amount of botches he had in matches but that number seems to have decreased.

If anyone needs to go, its michael tarver or darren young they aint doing much to the roster