PDA

View Full Version : I love gail kim!

AlterBridge
01-25-2011, 04:26 AM
Not only is she one of the few Divas that can actually wrestle, but her thing with Bryan made me laugh!
Especially when she said 'Since theres no more guest hosts, you two have nothing to do' XD It's so true it's sad.
What's your opinion on the lovely Ms. Kim? Do you like where the Bryan/Bellas angle went?
Hopefully this means we'll see more of her! :D

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 04:57 AM
I love Gail! I have a thing for foreigners, especially Asians ;)
I know shes Korean, but don't ruin the illusion for me.

AlterBridge
01-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Ahaha nice xD Well I'd gladly see more of her face then the Bellas anyday!

Shelts9192
01-25-2011, 05:43 AM

Korea is in Asia... ??

Anyway.............

She's a great wrestler and should be champ this year - It'll be a disappointment not to see her win the strap!

red-fishy
01-25-2011, 05:57 AM
i think she will become a divas chambion this year

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 06:00 AM
Korea is in Asia... ??

If it is, good. Didn't know that. Either way..shes still the same wonderful womens wrestler to me.

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 06:36 AM
She is the most underreted, underused diva in the WWE. Hopefully she will actually get more air time and a rivalry with Kong, or a shot at the divas belt and not Laycool again!!!

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 06:43 AM
She is the most underreted, underused diva in the WWE. Hopefully she will actually get more air time and a rivalry with Kong, or a shot at the divas belt and not Laycool again!!!

Sorry to break the news. Laycool, or at least 1 of them anyway, will take on Natalya at the Royal Rumble for the Divas Championship.

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 06:48 AM
Sorry to break the news. Laycool, or at least 1 of them anyway, will take on Natalya at the Royal Rumble for the Divas Championship.

Yeah I saw on Raw, hopefully its a 1 off then after the inevitable Beth/Natalya match maybe Gail can get a match then.

Rassling_Fan
01-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Gail is a great wrestler. Hopefully being with Daniel Bryan means she'll get more screen time and (hopefully) a push for a title run. (Diva's Champion dating United States Champion)

SaberToothTigerz
01-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Korea is in Asia... ??

ummmm yeaaa? o.O

Mikeyboy7777777
01-25-2011, 09:18 AM
a push for the best tna women's wrestler and america's most wanted former valet gail kim is always great to me i mean she is so damn athletic she makes melina look like an immovable objectXD

AgeoftheFallguy
01-25-2011, 09:37 AM
I will respond to the first post, I am def happy with how that whole angle ended up. After that match on Raw I was like what tha was totally worthless. When they came back and I saw them open the door and Dragon was like o Yeah me and Gail been dating for 6 months LOL I couldent stop laughting. Its like a Joke that had been building a punchline forever. I almost thought it was going to be Marise or something but Gail was def better. I really hope now that hes not dealing with Bellas and has beat Ted more times then I can count he gets a better angle going. Also I didnt catch this but I guess they were portraying him as a virgin and when they said we thought you were a ... O yeah I'm def a Vegan no meat whatsoever. Must have went over my head. still very funny.

hystrix
01-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Gail is a great wrestler. Hopefully being with Daniel Bryan means she'll get more screen time and (hopefully) a push for a title run. (Diva's Champion dating United States Champion)

You mean more screen time as in getting a jobbers entrence on RAW (that was horrible last night, anyway).

Rassling_Fan
01-25-2011, 09:57 AM
You mean more screen time as in getting a jobbers entrence on RAW (that was horrible last night, anyway).

As in getting an actual entrance on Raw. Getting into more matches and winning them.

akgator1
01-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Shes the most talented female in wwe in the ring. IMO she should be a dominant champion, let her have a long run at the top. She seems to have good mic skills too, and even more important she is an entry in my spank bank!

SevenCagedTigers
01-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Not only is she one of the few Divas that can actually wrestle, but her thing with Bryan made me laugh!
Especially when she said 'Since theres no more guest hosts, you two have nothing to do' XD It's so true it's sad.
What's your opinion on the lovely Ms. Kim? Do you like where the Bryan/Bellas angle went?
Hopefully this means we'll see more of her! :D

There was too much truth to this angle, so it made it sad for me.

Gail: "Youre worthless sluts who have nothing to do now"

Bellas: "You havent been on tv for months, so youre worthless too"

Also, I love Gail Kim and all, but man she looked ugly last night. Especially from the profile. Its like she has a hook nose. Putting her next to the Bellas was a bad call. Sorry.

CobraNightviper
01-25-2011, 01:10 PM
wrestling wise Gail kim hands down but I think last night the reason she didn't look really hot may have been the camera angle or maybe the bella's are just hotter who knows i've never actually compared them.

Necroyeti
01-25-2011, 01:15 PM
She's Canadian.

xAzureSkye
01-25-2011, 03:44 PM

Is this confirmed or just what you believe, i know LayCool getting a random shot smells victory but i think Natalya will retain then Kong comes thumping down to the ring, takes out LayCool & then just her & Nattie alone in the ring.

xAzureSkye
01-25-2011, 04:58 PM
She's Canadian.

Originally from Korea though.

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 05:07 PM
She's Canadian.

She was just born in Canada. I was talking about her ethnicity-Korean.

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Is this confirmed or just what you believe, i know LayCool getting a random shot smells victory but i think Natalya will retain then Kong comes thumping down to the ring, takes out LayCool & then just her & Nattie alone in the ring.

Heres the news that the divas match was added to RR, on the front page: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/New_Royal_Rumble_Match_Sid_Viscous_Arrest_RAW.php

And heres the RR card from Wikipedia(which is usually right, and confirmed): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rumble_(2011)

NightWolf
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
3 woots for her finally being used!

Woot.. Woot.. Woot.. You know it?

Well I just hope it sticks an just doesn't get sweeped under the rug like most of the things WWE does. Gail Kim is a phenomenal women's or DIVA's wrestler. She shouldn't be wasted and even if her only ticket to air time is storylines being cooked up as Raw-fillers then so be it. I am just hoping that we get some matches out of her in the process. Though I don't think I will like her feuding with the Bella's very much. But I guess this is their way of flinging unused talent at us as part of their new Generation-Underrated Risers movement.

Kashdinero
01-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Gail Kim Vs Kong at Mania FTW

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 09:51 AM
Gail Kim Vs Kong at Mania FTW

aww man imagine how tna marks would feel about that!

Kashdinero
01-26-2011, 11:23 AM
aww man imagine how tna marks would feel about that!

Their loss may turn out to be our gain!.... May.

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Their loss may turn out to be our gain!.... May.

care to explain me how?
sorry i just dont see the picture lol

Kashdinero
01-26-2011, 03:14 PM
care to explain me how?
sorry i just dont see the picture lol

Kong and Kim used to have great matches in TNA. TNA let both Kim and Kong slip through their fingers, and now WWE fans may just get to see some of the magic that Kim Vs Kong produces, but don't bank on it, as WWE love to squander opportunities too!..... TNA's (and their marks) loss is WWE's (and their marks) gain...... I don't consider myself a WWE mark, but I'm more of a mark for WWE than I am for TNA.

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Kong and Kim used to have great matches in TNA. TNA let both Kim and Kong slip through their fingers, and now WWE fans may just get to see some of the magic that Kim Vs Kong produces, but don't bank on it, as WWE love to squander opportunities too!..... TNA's (and their marks) loss is WWE's (and their marks) gain...... I don't consider myself a WWE mark, but I'm more of a mark for WWE than I am for TNA.

same here
and unfortunently for us we wont get to see gail to get a push for the diva's tittle

Kashdinero
01-26-2011, 04:38 PM
same here
and unfortunently for us we wont get to see gail to get a push for the diva's tittle

Have faith young man, for I believe with this new association with Bryan, we could see Gail get the push she deserve's.

On a side note, the Divas division is beginning to look almost as good as TNA's once untouchable Knockouts division! Who would of thought it was possible a couple of years back!

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Have faith young man, for I believe with this new association with Bryan, we could see Gail get the push she deserve's.

On a side note, the Divas division is beginning to look almost as good as TNA's once untouchable Knockouts division! Who would of thought it was possible a couple of years back!

ok i will give it a try but what u said about the divas division look almoust as good as tna's knockouts i disagree
wwe needs more 2 or 3 great female competitors
i say bring back naomi and aj lee
with the awesome kong in it then yes i will say wwe has done it they surpassed tna knockouts division

The Brown One
01-26-2011, 06:28 PM
As much as I hate to say it, it does look like WWE is getting to the level of the KO's division. The WWE still gives their divas short matches, and pointless feuds, but the matche's quality are improving.

Kashdinero
01-27-2011, 06:07 AM
ok i will give it a try but what u said about the divas division look almoust as good as tna's knockouts i disagree
wwe needs more 2 or 3 great female competitors
i say bring back naomi and aj lee
with the awesome kong in it then yes i will say wwe has done it they surpassed tna knockouts division

Right now the Divas division is too watered down with clueless bimbos, but if you compare the two roster's it's hard to deny the Divas potential. On paper it's a tough call.

Divas (and NXT Rookies, for arguments sake)
AJ, Naiomi, Maxine, Kaitlyn, Aksana, Michelle McCool, Layla, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, Melina, Bellas, Tamina, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim and Awesome Kong.

KnockOuts
Mickie James, Tara, Madison Rayne, Sarita, Angelena Love, Velvet Sky, Winter, Cookie and Daffney.

The amount of dud's in the Divas division definitely goes against it, for sure.

But take out the duds, to even things up, and it could look a little more like this.

AJ, Naiomi, Michelle McCool, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, Melina, Gail Kim and Awesome Kong.

I'd say it's almost even, talent wise, but honestly, I'd give the (slight) edge to WWE. As a division as a whole though, the Divas is nowhere near as great as it could be.

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:36 AM
I'm still confused as to why TNA even has the KO tagteam belts around anymore. There aeren't as many Knockouts as there were before..so the champions are always going to have someone who is constantly in the KO's main event scene, and who is already the KO's champion(not right now, but you'l see).

Kashdinero
01-27-2011, 07:06 AM
I'm still confused as to why TNA even has the KO tagteam belts around anymore. There aeren't as many Knockouts as there were before..so the champions are always going to have someone who is constantly in the KO's main event scene, and who is already the KO's champion(not right now, but you'l see).

I agree. Losing Hamada, Wilde, ODB, Kong and others have seriously diluted the division. There's like nine Knockouts and three titles, the ratio is just ridiculous!

HeelTurn
01-27-2011, 07:09 AM
The KO tag belts have been useless for a while now. The WWE does have some useless divas, Fox, Rosa, Bellas etc, but the actually talented divas are Gail, Melina, Natalya, Beth, McCool (even though she lacks charisma). Then you have the divas who are hot but not really that good in the ring, Layla, Maryse and Kelly.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 07:18 AM
Right now the Divas division is too watered down with clueless bimbos, but if you compare the two roster's it's hard to deny the Divas potential. On paper it's a tough call.

Divas (and NXT Rookies, for arguments sake)
AJ, Naiomi, Maxine, Kaitlyn, Aksana, Michelle McCool, Layla, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, Melina, Bellas, Tamina, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim and Awesome Kong.

KnockOuts
Mickie James, Tara, Madison Rayne, Sarita, Angelena Love, Velvet Sky, Winter, Cookie and Daffney.

The amount of dud's in the Divas division definitely goes against it, for sure.

But take out the duds, to even things up, and it could look a little more like this.

AJ, Naiomi, Michelle McCool, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, Melina, Gail Kim and Awesome Kong.

I'd say it's almost even, talent wise, but honestly, I'd give the (slight) edge to WWE. As a division as a whole though, the Divas is nowhere near as great as it could be.

i agree with u
it just seems that wwe cant see the potential in their women as aj and naomi if they do make their debut wont be right away now they will take some time to