PDA

View Full Version : Save_us.y2j

KingOrton
01-25-2011, 12:12 AM
PLEASE CHRISSSS!!!!! Come back to the WWE asap. Its just not the same. Face or Heel i dont care. Call us a bunch of useless parasites, just come back and SAVE US from the Nexus, the Miz and John Cena!!! Cause they are all OVERRATTEDD!!!!!

Iron Ape
01-25-2011, 03:04 AM
He hasn't even been gone a year. Get a grip.

Lowki
01-25-2011, 05:03 AM
I'd say the miz is pretty underrated even as champion. And CM punk isn't overrated.
Plus Y2J isn't coming back any time soon if his recent interviews are anything to go by..

HeelTurn
01-25-2011, 06:40 AM
Let him take some time off, get some new people pushed to the top tier then when hes ready he can come back with new people to face.

alexrules01
01-25-2011, 07:36 AM
We has CM Punk as our saviour! And The Miz is pretty versatile, just needs to brush up on in-ring skills
But I, as all, miss The Best in the World at pro wrestling!
I wander what his new persona is going to be like, if he does return?

Mikeyboy7777777
01-25-2011, 09:23 AM
i hope chris jericho destorys orton when he comes back then cena and then santino & kozlov i want him to get rid of allt he stupidity in wwe or in other words all my piss breaks

Bennyladd1
01-25-2011, 09:34 AM
i hope chris jericho destorys orton when he comes back then cena and then santino & kozlov i want him to get rid of allt he stupidity in wwe or in other words all my piss breaks

hell yea , especially orton! his whole invincible snake gimmick is just boring!

RomanFlare
01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Personally, I really hope he doesn't come back to save us. Like last time he came back, he needs a new persona. Also, I hope he doesn't do another crazy-ass pyro show for his first entrance. Just have him run in from the crowd, Codebreaker Cole, and run back out. Drive-by!

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 09:41 AM
let the guy rest lmao
we rly dont need to be saved now
wwe is on a good standing as it is
i agree back in 2007 i could barely watch wwe...but now..
lol i actually get enthusiasmed by raw AND smackdown "which i havent been for a long time"
and i dont even think about chris jericho.
he can sign autographs as the lead singer of fozzy he can punch obnoxious fan girls who try to hit him or telling idiots he is from winnipeg i rly dont care, when he decides to come back then...that's that lol..