PDA

View Full Version : Zorro in TNA?

The Brown One
01-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Several months ago, a mexican wrestler under the name of "El Zorro" was signed to TNA, but they haven't used him yet.

Here is some info on him:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Zorro_(wrestler)

Here is his finisher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8jMAnH_Kas

If you wan't to see matches of him, watch his AAA stuff, which he is still a part of now.

Where do you think he will fit into TNA?

Bennyladd1
01-24-2011, 07:55 AM
looks like a cool wrestler and gimmick , that AAA promotion looks better than TNA, better arena anyways

body slam
01-24-2011, 08:05 AM
midcard jobber

CobraNightviper
01-24-2011, 10:29 AM
I wonder if he'll put a Z somewhere on them when he wins?

wallyman
01-24-2011, 12:40 PM
zoro has great mic skills and can tell a story in the ring...everything he does and how he wrestles is story telling...i hope tna can use him well i just wonder if he can speak english i hope he does cuz he has good delivery

CobraNightviper
01-24-2011, 04:22 PM
i've never seen zoro wrestle is in AAA anyway he looks interesting but like wallyman said I hope he speaks english because my spanish isn't that good.

The Brown One
01-24-2011, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure if he does anything with a "Z" after the match, but it would be awesome if he somehow fake slashed a Z into his opponent's attire.

Rich Cranium
01-24-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure if he does anything with a "Z" after the match, but it would be awesome if he somehow fake slashed a Z into his opponent's attire.

Does he wear a Zorro mask and ride a horse?

The Brown One
01-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Does he wear a Zorro mask and ride a horse?

He wore a mask once before, and was called the "man in the iron mask". But he took it off, in a storyline. Apparently someone controlled him through the mask. Sounds to me alot like Taker's Urn.

I haven't seen him ride a horse around the arena, no. But he might be able to do it! In WWE, he could bring the horse into the arena the same way that ADR drives the flashly cars.

Rich Cranium
01-24-2011, 05:50 PM
I haven't seen him ride a horse around the arena, no. But he might be able to do it! In WWE, he could bring the horse into the arena the same way that ADR drives the flashly cars.

Yes but those flashy cars don't take a sh%$ on the entrance ramp!

steveorton
01-24-2011, 06:09 PM
When I first saw him I liked his m.o but his finisher looks weak, but if he improves on his present gimmick I can definitely see him holding the TV title, as for the tna whc not right now and he definitely has to change his finisher, probably to a ZDT, I'm jus sayin...

helmsley
01-24-2011, 08:31 PM
He is a very goog wrester and if im not mistaken is currently the AAA World Heavyweight Champion so he is no jobber and tna has been trying to get him signed for two years now so they probably will give him good use

The Brown One
01-24-2011, 09:45 PM
TNA already signed him a while back, and it is a contract where he is still allowed to wrestle in the other promotions, such as AAA.
He does need another finisher. The cross-legged STF is cool, but I would like something more athletic, for a guy of his stature. He could be used in the X-Division, since he is a luchador, or the TV title division maybe.