PDA

View Full Version : The Good and Bad

thejman93
01-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Interesting week in our little pro wrestling world wouldn't you say?

Lots of good stuff including Mason Ryan's debut, The development of Corre and Nexus, Kaz-Lethal Cena-Punk as a match, and Danielson-Morrison

There was some bad stuff too like the over the top rope challenge, Drew Mcintyre being a pussy, and the apparent formation of yet another faction in TNA (although this story is being told better than the Immortal/Fourtune/"They" one was)

what were some of the highlights and lowlights this week for you guys?

NexSES
01-23-2011, 08:10 PM
WWE:
Highlight- John Morrison and Daniel Bryan with JoMo going over! And Trent Barreta beign on Smackdown!
Lowlight- Drew McIntyre being pushed into a stupid storyline.

TNA:
Highlight- Mrrrrrrrrrrrr. Aaaaaaaaaaaandeeersooon......wait for it........Aaaaaaaaaandeeeersooooon!
Lowlight- Hearing about Alex Shelley's injury.

Bennyladd1
01-24-2011, 06:14 AM
WWE:
Highlight- John Morrison and Daniel Bryan with JoMo going over! And Trent Barreta beign on Smackdown!
Lowlight- Drew McIntyre being pushed into a stupid storyline.

TNA:
Highlight- Mrrrrrrrrrrrr. Aaaaaaaaaaaandeeersooon......wait for it........Aaaaaaaaaandeeeersooooon!

i agree, i think trent barretta being on smackdown is a great start and he deserves a push :) although jomo winning..damn that sucked, cant stand the guy no offence

The Brown One
01-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Highlights:
* John Cena vs CM Punk match on Raw
* Daniel Bryan vs JoMo match on Raw
* Alberto Del Rio promos about himself winning the Royal Rumble
* I noticed people are disappointed that Mcintyre was a pussy on Smackdown. No one mentioned that lightning quick suplex he did off the top turnbuckle. If thats his new finisher, I like it.
* Tommy Mercer taking out Abyss with Janice. It made slightly more sense than the usual shit that Abyss does with Janice.
* The new "They" hype.

Lowlights:
* The idiot in the background on some parts of Raw who was directing the camera man. Very unprofessional, even if the camera man maybe new.
* Sheamus not getting a match

This was indeed a great week for wrestling.

rko619
01-24-2011, 08:10 AM
wwe
highlight batwosta debuting (masonryan)
lowlight mark henry winning the battle royal on raw

tna
highlight this time janice is used realisticly
lowlight kendrick getting beat up by bully ray and not being used in matches

steveorton
01-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Highlight- Miz on both Raw and Smackdown, I'm jus sayin...

Xpacfan
01-24-2011, 03:14 PM

^ Yeah this sucks big time

tna
highlight this time janice is used realisticly
lowlight kendrick getting beat up by bully ray and not being used in matches

I actually enjoyed both of these. I lmao when Kendrick bounced off the lockers and was on the ground holding his head!