PDA

View Full Version : You Think You Know Me?

tchulv1331
01-23-2011, 07:21 PM
People keep posting they think Christian will win the Royal Rumble. But let's be honest. Has the WWE ever really put Christian to good use? They have overlooked him time and time again. I'd like to get your thoughts on this issue. And if you feel like Christian will win, where do you think the storyline will go from there? Thoughts, etc.

Eric Bischoff
01-23-2011, 07:28 PM
People keep posting they think Christian will win the Royal Rumble. But let's be honest. Has the WWE ever really put Christian to good use? They have overlooked him time and time again. I'd like to get your thoughts on this issue. And if you feel like Christian will win, where do you think the storyline will go from there? Thoughts, etc.

He won't win. If he does win...let's not get there, cause he just won't win.

Tommy Thunder
01-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Thing is, if Christian does win it, the crowd will mark out, and people will go and see Wrestlemania. With Christian in the main event at Mania, it will be a big draw for WWE, so they might let him win. Personally though, I think it's more likely we'll see him win MITB.

Saiga
01-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Christian probably won't win the royal rumble this year but it's okay to dream right? Even if he does win the rumble, I feel creative will probably screw up his push one way or another. Anyways, I think Christian is deserving of his own DVD set as he is a good wrestler, can hold his own when it comes to matches & he can make others look good.

This would be my version of Christian's DVD set if WWE ever released one for him :cool:

Christian: The Instant Classic of Captain Charisma

Debut: Christian vs. Taka Michinoku (WWF Light-Heavyweight Championship, Judgment Day 1998)

Edge & Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz (Terri Invitational Tournament Match, RAW 1999)

Christian vs. Kane (Smackdown 2000)

Edge & Christian vs. Undertaker & The Rock (World Tag Team Championship, Smackdown 2000)

Edge & Christian vs. Hardy Boyz vs. Dudley Boyz (World Tag Team Championship, WrestleMania X-7)

Christian vs. Kurt Angle (King of the Ring Semi-Finals Tournament, King of the Ring 2001)

Christian vs. The Rock (WCW World Heavyweight Championship, RAW 2001)

Christian vs. Edge (Intercontinental Championship, Unforgiven 2001)

Christian vs. Diamond Dallas Page (Smackdown 2002)

Christian & Lance Storm vs. Hulk Hogan & The Rock (World Tag Team Championship, Smackdown 2002)

Christian & Chris Jericho vs. Kane & The Hurricane (World Tag Team Championship, RAW 2002)

Christian vs. Booker T (Intercontinental Championship, RAW 2003)

Christian vs. Rob Van Dam (Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship, RAW 2003)

Christian vs. Trish Stratus (RAW 2004)

Christian vs. Chris Jericho (WrestleMania XX)

Christian & Tyson Tomko vs. Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho (RAW 2004)

Christian vs. Randy Orton (RAW 2005)

Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena (WWE Championship, Vengeance 2005)

Christian vs. Booker T (Smackdown 2005)

Christian vs. Rey Mysterio (Smackdown 2005)

Christian vs. Jack Swagger (ECW Championship, Backlash 2009)

Christian vs. William Regal (ECW Championship, ECW on Sy-Fy 2009)

Christian vs. Ted DiBiase (Legends Lumberjack Match, RAW 2010)

Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler (Smackdown 2010)

Christian vs. Drew McIntyre (Smackdown 2010)

End: Christian vs. CM Punk (Smackdown 2010)

Lamar8902
01-23-2011, 10:25 PM
I think he should win and fight Edge for the tittle at WM but with a nice push they will have the best match at Mania

WWTNA Mark
01-23-2011, 11:28 PM
He should win and face Edge. Simple as that. Everybody wants to see it so make it happen WWE! Just saying.

Lance Storm
01-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Not going to happen. This is who I would like to see win:

1. CM Punk
2. Drew McIntyre
3. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes
4. John Morrison
5. Bryan Danielson
6. Wade Barrett
...just to name a few. I think someone should win that can be elevated to World Title status (Excluding my CM Punk pick)

Triple H or Cena better not win....THAT WOULD BE AWFUL!
I also wouldn't rule out a surprise entry that wins it...

Saiga
01-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Drew McIntyre sucks. He aint winning the rumble

The Brown One
01-24-2011, 05:02 AM
WWE has issued a statement a while back saying that Christian will be sidelined for 4 months. He was out since September, so if he returns, it will most likely be at the RR.

Recently though, its been reported that Christian is rehabbing, but it is taking longer than expected, and he may not even return for WM.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-24-2011, 05:07 AM
Sheamus is winning Rumble... Christian will return and take out Del Rio in the Rumble.... they'll feud until Elimination Chamber and then have a one on one match for the Number One Contender spot and Christian will win throwing him in the Main Event match against Edge for The World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania XXVII.

rko619
01-24-2011, 05:48 AM
what i want to happen is
christian wont win the rumble but will win mitb at wm and then cash in on edge in the main event and win

Bennyladd1
01-24-2011, 06:20 AM
i hope Christian wins the rumble so he can face edge at mania and win the title, imagine the emotion in the arena if he won? 13 years in the making , if he doesnt win rumble i hope another young superstar does, perhaps wade barrett, but if that happens then christian better win the MITB!

Pittbull
01-24-2011, 06:36 AM
I think everyone wants Christian to win the title someday... but I can't see him winning the Rumble!

Jayoholic
01-24-2011, 07:02 AM
Not everyone have to win the top title to have a great career...I think Christian's one of those. Sure, if he win it...it'll be great and I'll be happy for him, but he's had a great 12-13 year career and I just think that he's done more than enough to be satisfied with what he's done. Let's keep in mind that some of the champions over the years were not the best the wrestlers and some were not even the best entertainers. So like those who came before him such as Roddy Piper, Ted Dibiase, etc. Christian can still have a great career and will be known for his accomplishments even long passed retirement. Yes, he will eventually become a Hall of Famer (with or without the world title).

el gabo
01-24-2011, 09:31 AM
He should win and face Edge. Simple as that. Everybody wants to see it so make it happen WWE! Just saying.

Oh great He's back.

Anyrysm
01-24-2011, 04:48 PM
I've stated on a few threads my thoughts on how the rumble will play out: CM Punk will win the rumble, Cena will win at Elimination Chamber setting up a final showdown between Cena and Nexus (Punk) at WM for the title

HeelTurn
01-24-2011, 06:10 PM
what i want to happen is
christian wont win the rumble but will win mitb at wm and then cash in on edge in the main event and win

^^^This^^^ a 1000 times this

Rich Cranium
01-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Being that Edge is contemplating retirement, I'm sure that would be a great last hurrah for him to face his childhood friend Christian!

steveorton
01-24-2011, 06:19 PM
@tchulv1331 dude the title of this thread is just misleading I thought it would be about Edge, anyways I don't think Christian will win the RR but lets assume he does, the only match I can see presently for him at WM is against Edge and everyone has been saying turn Edge heel, boring his whole career is neally heel and yes he is a better heel than face but I want to see something different turn Christian heel and let the two face off at the SHOWCASE OF THE IMMORTALS, two former tag team partners destroying each other in an epic battle for the world heavy weight championship at the grandest stage of them all, I'm jus sayin...

Daniel Bryan
01-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Not going to happen. This is who I would like to see win:

1. CM Punk
2. Drew McIntyre
3. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes
4. John Morrison
5. Bryan Danielson
6. Wade Barrett
...just to name a few. I think someone should win that can be elevated to World Title status (Excluding my CM Punk pick)

Triple H or Cena better not win....THAT WOULD BE AWFUL!
I also wouldn't rule out a surprise entry that wins it...

you my friend have the most likely prediction... it wont happen he wont win MITB and he will never get a main event title end of story... it sucks i would love for it to happen but it never will sorry guys not saying he wont vs edge bc edge could drop the title and they start a feud.... honestly those 2 dont need a title to make it a great match at WM

peppermill25
01-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Idiotic thread names.