PDA

View Full Version : Cena Vs Orton Wm

TheMiz
01-23-2011, 04:30 PM
I was thinking about what cena said last week , "John cena vs randy orton , thats wrestlemania" so , do you guys think cena vs orton could become ,what AUSTIN VS THE ROCK became at wrestlemania? they both could face each other at various wrestleamanias , the rock austin rivalry ended up with 2-1 at mania so i see this maybe happening with cena orton since they are the 2 biggest names/rivals since austin/rock

Trip_Fisk
01-23-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm tiered of Orton vs Cena. 2009 and 2010 they fought all the time and exchanged the WWE title a countless amount of times..... maybe give it at least another year before they go at it again.

evilash
01-23-2011, 05:16 PM
I strongly believe that at Wrestlemania, it will be The Miz vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk in a Fatal-Four Way Elimination match at Wrestlemania (just like Wrestlemania 2000 main event) with it being down to Champion, The Miz (Top Heel) and John Cena (Top Face) against each other, with Cena probably winning the Title...again... - that way we get Cena and Punk settling their differences at WM, an Orton and Cena match (per say) and Nexus some big exposure at the Biggest Event of Them All (ala leader CM Punk) :D everyone wins!

Saiga
01-23-2011, 05:59 PM
i'm tired of seeing john cena vs randy orton especially all the matches they had in 2007 and 2009. maybe it was a dream match to see them fight one on one back in 2004 but that dream match has ran its course i'm afraid. and if they do go 1 on 1 at wrestlemania, i get the feeling its superman cena that will win since he never loses at wrestlemania (with the exception of the triple threat match back in 2008. hey, somebody had to lose). with cena being the poster boy of wwe, he'll always have a higher advantage win over randy orton.

TheAwesomeCarpet
01-23-2011, 07:18 PM
I think they should have a match at Wrestlemania, but not for the WWE title. They've already established themselves as top stars and to have the 1,000,000,000th WWE title match between those 2 again would really be selfish. When they do have a match together at WM it should be with Cena being a heel and Orton as a much more entertaining face. Maybe they can put a stipulation on the match where the loser leaves Raw and goes to SmackDown.

CobraNightviper
01-23-2011, 07:26 PM
I hope they don't wrestle again at mania it was alright the first few hundred times(not really)but anyway i'm tired of that match.

Wedge_00
01-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Please no Cena vs Orton for Wrestlemania... They can't do it back to back when the storylines have changed, they need to give the rivalry some down time like another 18 months before they hint at it going back on again!

Cena vs CM Punk should happen regardless of champion or not. And at least that way they can entertain a 4 person tag team idea match between Corre and Nexus... Without needing CM Punk for the tag team match, and maybe they can set-up a menacing Otunga and Barrett face off for that match.

evilash

I strongly believe that at Wrestlemania, it will be The Miz vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk in a Fatal-Four Way Elimination match at Wrestlemania (just like Wrestlemania 2000 main event) with it being down to Champion, The Miz (Top Heel) and John Cena (Top Face) against each other, with Cena probably winning the Title...again... - that way we get Cena and Punk settling their differences at WM, an Orton and Cena match (per say) and Nexus some big exposure at the Biggest Event of Them All (ala leader CM Punk) everyone wins!

It's not a bad idea, but I always think that fatal fourway matches just get messy and have one too many botches to work out properly... It's a nice idea to tie everything together but I don't think it actually results in anyone getting pushed to another level, where in a couple of decent singles matches wrestlers can be really put over. CENA VS CM PUNK, the kids will go nuts for that I think, CM Punk is a great heel and as long as you get Huge Face over Massive Heel, you'll get the kids in... Kids only seem to react to Black and White situations- Good v Evil scenario's properly.

Miz Vs Morrison, you'll get the chance to put over some with the kids as new main eventers who i think are starting to prove that they can wrestle for championship...

rko619
01-24-2011, 05:59 AM
please dont put me through the agony of another cena orton fued isnt there someone else for these 2 men to face apart from each other

The Brown One
01-24-2011, 06:46 AM
please dont put me through the agony of another cena orton fued isnt there someone else for these 2 men to face apart from each other

CM Punk vs John Cena, and The Miz vs Randy Orton. There, problem solved.

rko619
01-24-2011, 09:50 AM
CM Punk vs John Cena, and The Miz vs Randy Orton. There, problem solved.

thank god for that cant watch another crappy cena orton fued!!!!!!!!