PDA

View Full Version : Kane

TheXenek
01-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think that 2011 royal rumble could be kane's Rumble

Tommy Thunder
01-23-2011, 02:37 PM
But it is the destiny of Alberto Del Rio to win the Royal Rumble!!

.....But you already knew that.......... ;D

TheMiz
01-23-2011, 02:55 PM
i wish he won then taker could win the title at the chamber and face kane at mania~?

Mikeyboy7777777
01-23-2011, 03:01 PM
nope i hope christian will win:D

xtremetothemax
01-23-2011, 03:08 PM
i wish he won then taker could win the title at the chamber and face kane at mania~?

They faced each other two times already at mania. The only way its going to happen is if Barrett is in it for what happened at bragging rights.

rko619
01-23-2011, 03:11 PM
But it is the destiny of Alberto Del Rio to win the Royal Rumble!!

.....But you already knew that.......... ;D
adr vs ricardo rodriges for the wwe title at wm :p jokes

The Brown One
01-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Christians not going to be at the Rumble.

PrimusSucks
01-23-2011, 03:52 PM
I was honestly hoping that Kane would hold the title until Mania, he was simply incredible as champ. His promos were intense and spot on, his matches with Mysterio, Undertaker, and Edge were all decent, excellent for man his size, the crowd reactions were great, the biggest issue is he was meant to be a heel, but I don't know if people want to boo Kane, so he came off as a tweener.

The Brown One
01-23-2011, 03:54 PM
I was honestly hoping that Kane would hold the title until Mania, he was simply incredible as champ. His promos were intense and spot on, his matches with Mysterio, Undertaker, and Edge were all decent, excellent for man his size, the crowd reactions were great, the biggest issue is he was meant to be a heel, but I don't know if people want to boo Kane, so he came off as a tweener.

I think they didn't want to boo him because he rarely insulted the crowd directly. He spoke alot cryptically, so I doubt the crowd even understood half the stuff he was saying, and were in awe of him.

PrimusSucks
01-23-2011, 03:56 PM
I think they didn't want to boo him because he rarely insulted the crowd directly. He spoke alot cryptically, so I doubt the crowd even understood half the stuff he was saying, and were in awe of him.

Well, that does make sense, I sure was when I saw Smackdown in Corpus Christi last July, his promo in front of the coffin about how Rey Mysterio incapacitated the Undertaker was amazing live, not sure how it was on TV though.

akgator1
01-23-2011, 04:31 PM
I dont see Kane winning the rumble, I wish he would. WWE 's stupid self will probably put him in the MITB match again, which he has no business being in. This guy has been wasted for years, hes a top level guy. They will never IMO let him win the title at WM27, I see a fresh face winning the rumble this year. Hopefully the Miz will lose the title before mania because hes not gonna draw a lot in a main event. As long as Cena doesnt win the rumble im ok.

Saiga
01-23-2011, 05:54 PM
honestly, i don't think Kane winning the royal rumble would be the great consider he sucks in the ring nowadays. maybe winning the rumble in 2001 could have been good for him since he dominated it for over an hour. and who would really wanna see kane vs taker for the third time at mania?

i don't see christian winning the royal rumble either but it would surprise me if he did. it would be good enough if i saw him have a one on one match with edge (title or non-title) at wrestlemania. these guys need to do something even if its just for one night although i prefer to see a world title around his waist as it's about friggin time. it's a shame how he accomplished everything possible in TNA yet WWE only puts him back in mid-card status which he already was for many years during his entire first run with the company.

CobraNightviper
01-23-2011, 07:32 PM
my pics are Alberto Del Rio or............some other jobber.

sXeKid
01-23-2011, 07:37 PM
my pics are Alberto Del Rio or............some other jobber.

WWWYKI bro :)

MavLeeHill
01-24-2011, 03:06 AM
I don't see Kane winning, nor do I want to see him win. But considering there will be 39 other wrestlers I do think it's highly possible he will beat his own record of most participants eliminated by a wrestler.

HeelTurn
01-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah Im thinking he will break his own record, maybe the "Gong" hits, hes distracted then thrown out.