PDA

View Full Version : Chris Masters VS Byron Saxton

Shelts9192
01-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Now, Im not really a fan of any of these guys, but I was just watching this week's NXT and thought this match was great. I dont post much on this site, but I know many don't watch NXT, but I think everyone should check this match out - both great powerhouses and technicians, and both showed this - it was high impact throughout. I definitely think Byron shows here that he could win the show - he actually reminds me of a young Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIurlMZMyBI

Tommy Thunder
01-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Both are good wrestlers. I want to see more of Chris Masters on tv, as I'm very high on him at the moment. Every match he has these days (win or lose) he's been excellent.
Byron Saxton is definitely a contender to win NXT 4. It's very open as to who wins this time round, but he's up there as a favorite for sure.

Danny92
01-23-2011, 01:52 PM
I think that they changed Saxton's pro to Dolph Ziggler says that they have alot of faith in him.

Eric Bischoff
01-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Hahaha I hope to see Masters in the Elimination Chamber again one day. I think he could use another finisher like this one, but perhaps with a more dramatic finish or style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQqAsJfQibc

Iron Ape
01-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Christ Masters has quietly become WWE's best kept secret.

KKAAPPOONNII
01-23-2011, 02:57 PM
How Sad That WWE Drop The Ball On Chris Master

Tommy Thunder
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
I think Masters will be back if he sticks with WWE. He's actually really over with the fans at the moment. WWE are just waiting for people to get over his previous steroid use. In my opinion, he'll receive a push for the IC title during 2011.

Jayoholic
01-23-2011, 03:36 PM
How Sad That WWE Drop The Ball On Chris Master

Chris Masters dropped the ball on Chris Masters (drugs). But he's slowly but surely is doing pretty good for himself.

The Brown One
01-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Masters should be added to the Kofi-Swagger feud that surrounds the IC title, like TT said. But I don't think they are done with the Kofi-Swagger feud just yet. Masters might be in the WM MITB match.

CMhuw24
01-23-2011, 06:19 PM
When Bryon clotheslines Masters at the beginning on the outside, Zigglers laugh is hilarious.

CobraNightviper
01-23-2011, 07:19 PM
that's what I was thinking give masters a good mid card push and maybe a run with the i.c title.
Masters should be added to the Kofi-Swagger feud that surrounds the IC title, like TT said. But I don't think they are done with the Kofi-Swagger feud just yet. Masters might be in the WM MITB match.

loyalDTF
01-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Christ Masters has quietly become WWE's best kept secret.......

agreed

Tommy Thunder
01-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Christ Masters has quietly become WWE's best kept secret.......

agreed

Definitely, hope he gets the push he deserves eventually!!