PDA

View Full Version : The 1st WWE Talent Purge of 2011?

HeelTurn
01-22-2011, 06:19 PM
With the reports that shares and earnings have been lower than expected, many WWE superstars are concerned about their jobs. Now if this purge of talent does indeed happen it will most likely take place after the Rumble, if this does indeed happen we can be guaranteed that some talented underutilised stars will be released. Who do you think is on borrowed time? Also who are you worried about seeing go?

Rich Cranium
01-22-2011, 06:28 PM
You know, it's a hit and miss. I thought about this the year Shelton Benjamin was released and thought WTF.

K2Jelly
01-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Released
-Darren Young
-Curt Hawkins
-Scott Stanford
-Yoshi Tatsu
-Mark Henry
-Michael Tarver
-Whoever wins NXT Season 4

thedominator92
01-22-2011, 06:57 PM
NO ONE IS SAFE...expect the ULTIMATE WARRIOR JR.

straightedge916
01-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Alicia Fox
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
Gail Kim
Uso's
Michael Tarver
Primo
Scott Stanford
Skip Sheffield
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Curt Hawkins
Joey Mercury
Kaitlyn
Rosa Mendes
JTG
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Brodus Clay
Byron Saxton
Conor O'Brian
Jacob Novak
Johnny Curtis
Derrick Bateman

Thats just a list of who has a chance of getting cut. half will stay most will leave

jhorton1215
01-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Bateman's entertainment GOLD. No way he needs to be released.

K2Jelly
01-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Alicia Fox
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
Gail Kim
Uso's
Michael Tarver
Primo
Scott Stanford
Skip Sheffield
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Curt Hawkins
Joey Mercury
Kaitlyn
Rosa Mendes
JTG
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Brodus Clay
Byron Saxton
Conor O'Brian
Jacob Novak
Johnny Curtis
Derrick Bateman

Thats just a list of who has a chance of getting cut. half will stay most will leave

*facepalm*
Of course. How in the hell could I forget Alicia Fox?

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Why not release most of the previous NXT rookies who didn't win? Because many of them aeren't doing much in FCW.

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2011, 08:25 PM
From RAW:
Darren Young,
DH Smith,
Michael Tarver (think he's maybe on Smackdown now, but whatever)
Primo,
Scott Stanford (he has made an effort to learn what the moves are, but he's too monotone for me at the moment, Jack Corpella on Smackdown is much better),
Yoshi Tatsu,
Zack Ryder,

From Smackdown:
Chris Masters,
Christian (I can see WWE screwing him over)
Curt Hawkins
Joey Mercury,
JTG,
Todd Grisham,
Trent Barreta,
Tyler Reks.

The only safe divas are:
Beth Phoenix,
Natalya,
Maryse,
Kelly Kelly,
Michelle McCool

DH Smith, Primo, Yoshi and Ryder are all talented, and I wouldn't want to see them leave. Masters, Christian, Barreta and Reks are the guys from Smackdown that I'd miss. Hawkins and Joey Mercury are both talented too. I hope they give Mercury a chance when he's back from injury. They all have bags of potential. From the divas, I can't understand why Gail Kim isn't used properly, and Layla has really improved for me, I wouldn't want to see her leave. The Bellas have both improved somewhat on their in-ring work.

tshizzy34
01-22-2011, 09:45 PM
- Darren Young
- Yoshi Tatsu
- Alicia Fox
- Michael Tarver
- Zack Ryder
- Trent Baretta
- Scott Stanford
- Primo
- Curt Hawkins
- Rosa Mendes

* Who knows how many other ones though. Guess it might depend on just how low those stock prices go.

CobraNightviper
01-22-2011, 11:47 PM
what Joey Mercury still works for wwe I have'nt seen him forever.
From RAW:
Darren Young,
DH Smith,
Michael Tarver (think he's maybe on Smackdown now, but whatever)
Primo,
Scott Stanford (he has made an effort to learn what the moves are, but he's too monotone for me at the moment, Jack Corpella on Smackdown is much better),
Yoshi Tatsu,
Zack Ryder,

From Smackdown:
Chris Masters,
Christian (I can see WWE screwing him over)
Curt Hawkins
Joey Mercury,
JTG,
Todd Grisham,
Trent Barreta,
Tyler Reks.

The only safe divas are:
Beth Phoenix,
Natalya,
Maryse,
Kelly Kelly,
Michelle McCool

DH Smith, Primo, Yoshi and Ryder are all talented, and I wouldn't want to see them leave. Masters, Christian, Barreta and Reks are the guys from Smackdown that I'd miss. Hawkins and Joey Mercury are both talented too. I hope they give Mercury a chance when he's back from injury. They all have bags of potential. From the divas, I can't understand why Gail Kim isn't used properly, and Layla has really improved for me, I wouldn't want to see her leave. The Bellas have both improved somewhat on their in-ring work.

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 11:50 PM
what Joey Mercury still works for wwe I have'nt seen him forever.

Hes a trainer to the talent down in FCW.

Saiga
01-23-2011, 01:37 AM
i wanna see Kozlov get released.

SilverGhost
01-23-2011, 01:39 AM

They won't release him now but he has something to offer as a trainer I guess.

Mikeyboy7777777
01-23-2011, 08:41 AM
i hope htey get rid of fcw stars and not like zack ryder or curt hawkins since they are more company guys they just need to reunite as a tag team i think they would get over more zack ryder as the guy in ring and curt hawkins as the guy doing the illegal stuff like always i doubt they will release the uso's this year they are building the tag division and since they are the only tag team well i want them with the titles in fcw they were good tag team champions at least as the champions they will get more time for matches i hope

CobraNightviper
01-23-2011, 11:29 AM
cool I didn't know that.
Hes a trainer to the talent down in FCW.

Rich Cranium
01-23-2011, 11:38 AM

You want to see someone lose their job? pfft

I'm Awesome
01-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Alot of the guys mentioned have a great chance of seeing a pink slip but I could also see some big names like MVP and R Truth just because they are not in loop. TNA will have alot of new talent once the WWE starts purging. This would be a great time for them to think about running a second TV program to feature more talent. Alot of the WWE talent could benefit from a release cause TNA OR ROH could use them better. TNA could really give the X-division a rebirth with a few of these guys.

Tommy Thunder
01-23-2011, 01:15 PM
cool I didn't know that.

He's also recoering from a torn pectoral injury (same injury as Chrisian has).

jhorton1215
01-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Alot of the guys mentioned have a great chance of seeing a pink slip but I could also see some big names like MVP and R Truth just because they are not in loop. TNA will have alot of new talent once the WWE starts purging. This would be a great time for them to think about running a second TV program to feature more talent. Alot of the WWE talent could benefit from a release cause TNA OR ROH could use them better. TNA could really give the X-division a rebirth with a few of these guys.

MVP's already been released.

Spear-O-Matic
01-24-2011, 09:58 PM

That makes me rofl. You got one thing right, TNA will have loads of new talent, because THAT'S ALL THEY HIRE NOW!!!