PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Jerrett + TNA

Nay_Than
01-22-2011, 05:59 PM
I know alot of people in this forum HATES TNA with a passion... But i have noticed that Jeff Jerrett probably gets more heat from the crowd than anyone on the roster and i am personally incredibly impressed with Jeff Jerretts promo's and the TNA show in general.

I think that the past impact was probably one of the best impacts i have watched in months. Its definantly on the up!

What do you guys think about jerrett and this past impact?

HeelTurn
01-22-2011, 06:04 PM
I missed this weeks Impact, but I do like Jarrett, hes good on the mic and good in the ring. His feud with Angle will be enjoyable no doubt.

Nay_Than
01-22-2011, 06:15 PM
If you were to miss an impact, that was probably the worst possible time. I thought it was great start to finish. The end was great and i actually (cant believe im saying this) i actually cant wait till next week.

HeelTurn
01-22-2011, 06:20 PM
If you were to miss an impact, that was probably the worst possible time. I thought it was great start to finish. The end was great and i actually (cant believe im saying this) i actually cant wait till next week.

It should still be on Demand or whatever its called, think Ill have to check it out.

Nay_Than
01-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Righto. I tried to watch it on DEMAND but it fucking sucked. Try these links http://www.telly-tv.com/showthread.php?4427-TNA-Impact-20th-January-2011-HDTV-Watch-Online-Download-*DivX*

Have fun

eboy
01-23-2011, 03:06 PM
this weeks impact was great the action wasn't rushed the promos were great and kurt angle showed why he is the best pro wrestler ever the guy can do it all roll on next week as i say every week Jarretts good he's so good at promos hes easy to love and easy to hate which is rare nowadays

The Brown One
01-23-2011, 03:48 PM
I still don't like Jarett's wrestling. Hes average at best to me. I prefer the ring work of Mr Anderson.

brad9993
01-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Since Jarrets heel turn he has turnedit up, he annoyed me while he was the face and that but since bound for glory he has been enjoyable and is great to watch. I also loled when the crowd where chanting sloppy seconds to Karen Jarret.

WWTNA Mark
01-24-2011, 12:08 AM
TBH, I never really cared for Jarrett. He wasn't really relevant in my eyes. I got to say that i'm really enjoying him though. I'm just happy his MMA career is over! lol Just saying.

Nay_Than
01-24-2011, 11:12 AM
Since Jarrets heel turn he has turnedit up, he annoyed me while he was the face and that but since bound for glory he has been enjoyable and is great to watch. I also loled when the crowd where chanting sloppy seconds to Karen Jarret.

haha i was LOLING too :P

Stinger187
01-27-2011, 09:27 AM
TBH, I never really cared for Jarrett. He wasn't really relevant in my eyes. I got to say that i'm really enjoying him though. I'm just happy his MMA career is over! lol Just saying.

Jarret mma= mmgay. The worst idea I've seen sine early 2000
Edit: spelling

Rich Cranium
01-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Righto. I tried to watch it on DEMAND but it fucking sucked. Try these links http://www.telly-tv.com/showthread.php?4427-TNA-Impact-20th-January-2011-HDTV-Watch-Online-Download-*DivX*

Have fun

Thanks for the link!

Nay_Than
01-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the link!

No problem. Its so hard to find a good illegal source :)