PDA

View Full Version : Jericho is OUT of the Rumble isn't he?

JJ Kennedy
01-22-2011, 12:26 PM
http://prowrestlingillustrated.blogspot.com/2011/01/chris-jericho-unedited-press-conference.html

I was one of the many people believing and hoping that Y2J would return a la Royal Rumble , but this december interview tells me differently.

That interview back in December, pretty much tells me that he is NOT in the RR. I don't see it as a bluff to throw people off.

I see him returning one day, but as he says, what is there left fof him to do?

Book promotions, Fozzy tours and promotion, acting, radio, presenting seems his focus for the near future.

Shame, i wanted to hear a 'vintage' countdown entrance or a 'Break the walls downnn....' in the Rumble.

Y'all agree? That he's out?

Im new.

CobraNightviper
01-22-2011, 12:57 PM
I would of loved to see Jericho in the rumble I just hope he returns sometime this year.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-22-2011, 01:02 PM
This is the same guy that said that his last match was at Night of Champions and then turned around and showed up on RAW the very next night. :p Lol. Anybody can say anything over the internet, man. So who knows?

I won't admit that he does sound sincere so he could be telling the truth. Then again, he could have said that to put people off so he could shock us with his return at the Rumble or sometime near Wrestlemania. I mean, he'd be crazy if he does not show up at the HOF ceremony to watch one of his favorite wrestlers get inducted, Shawn Michaels.

I'd like for him to return, but I wouldn't be upset if he does not though. He could retire right now and he has enough merit in his history to be in the hall of fame. I'd love for him to return. The guy can still go and he can contribute SO much to the company it is not even funny.

steveorton
01-22-2011, 01:18 PM
If Y2J returns at royal rumble 2011 we will all be "living in a dream" and welcome JJ kennedy to the best wrestling forum, I'm jus sayin...

TocSin XXVII
01-22-2011, 03:07 PM
This is what I would like to see from Chris Jericho:

We are lead to believe that Undertaker isn't going to be in Wrestle Mania. No promos, nothing. Jericho isn't heard from either.

After the HOF show off, like they do every year, you hear BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Jericho comes out and calls out The Undertaker and cuts a great promo saying that the only thing for him to prove is that he can beat The Undertaker here tonight at Wrestle Mania. Cole and whoever else is announcing said that The Undertaker isn't here. The Bong hits and the lights go out. Undertaker comes out and then the match begins.

I think it would be an awesome surprise and lets face, Jericho and The Undertaker don't need a build up to wrestle. That would be a Wrestle Mania moment.

efrum
01-22-2011, 03:15 PM
This is what I would like to see from Chris Jericho:

We are lead to believe that Undertaker isn't going to be in Wrestle Mania. No promos, nothing. Jericho isn't heard from either.

After the HOF show off, like they do every year, you hear BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Jericho comes out and calls out The Undertaker and cuts a great promo saying that the only thing for him to prove is that he can beat The Undertaker here tonight at Wrestle Mania. Cole and whoever else is announcing said that The Undertaker isn't here. The Bong hits and the lights go out. Undertaker comes out and then the match begins.

I think it would be an awesome surprise and lets face, Jericho and The Undertaker don't need a build up to wrestle. That would be a Wrestle Mania moment.

Jericho + Undertaker = more ppv buys... If they're going to be at wrestlemania we will know beforehand.
Honestly I dont think Jericho will be back before 'mania because he's got too many other things going right now. Shame

TocSin XXVII
01-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Jericho + Undertaker = more ppv buys... If they're going to be at wrestlemania we will know beforehand.
Honestly I dont think Jericho will be back before 'mania because he's got too many other things going right now. Shame

Actually it is "JERICHO = BUYRATES". If I am not mistaken. lol one of his best lines.

Rich Cranium
01-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Never say never, that is all.

RomanFlare
01-22-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm picturing this:

The fireworks and opening promos go off, everyone's cheering their asses off.

"Welcome, everybody, to Wrestlemania! I'm JR, and this is my broadcast partner for the night, Chris Jericho".

No characters, nothing but two great, knowledgeable men commentating on the matches and rivalries.

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 05:40 PM
I posted the interview like 2 days ago, and in it, Jericho said that he won't return anytime in the near future. I assume thats the Rumble, and maybe even WM. He said that he will only return once he feels passionate about wrestling again, and he can contribute more to the business.

Mikeyboy7777777
01-22-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm picturing this:

The fireworks and opening promos go off, everyone's cheering their asses off.

"Welcome, everybody, to Wrestlemania! I'm JR, and this is my broadcast partner for the night, Chris Jericho".

No characters, nothing but two great, knowledgeable men commentating on the matches and rivalries.

i would like this very much

nrb6304
01-22-2011, 07:50 PM
I'd rather Y2J go be Chris Jericho for a bit, go do Fozzy, promote his book, do some acting, re charge his batteries, and then come back again and be the best in the world at what he does, instead of just becoming stale and losing interest in wrestling and giving piss poor preformances

tshizzy34
01-22-2011, 09:34 PM
I too wish Jericho would come back. It doesn't have to be at Rumble just sometime in the very near future. The guy is just so entertaining to me and it's always fun to see what he is going to say next. I do hope he comes back face tho and not as a heel but him returning period is what I'm hoping for.

alexrules01
01-22-2011, 09:57 PM
He needs to come back! Who else his size would get right up in the face of Shaq and make you believe Jericho would beat him up!

Snair
01-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Out of Rumble and damn sure out of mania as well is what i think he meant in his recent interview

C0ptje
01-23-2011, 05:48 AM
Just one thing we can do.... Hope.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-23-2011, 06:29 AM
I believe it's a ruse. Hell, every time Jericho left THE 'E.... he teased on his site that he was going to TNA, going as far as to put the logo up numerous sites, then laughing at them and coming back to THE 'E. Jericho will do what he wants, when he wants. I bet he'll be back for The Royal Rumble. I bet a few people will be. Only a few days away now....

JJ Kennedy
01-24-2011, 07:04 AM
I believe it's a ruse. Hell, every time Jericho left THE 'E.... he teased on his site that he was going to TNA, going as far as to put the logo up numerous sites, then laughing at them and coming back to THE 'E. Jericho will do what he wants, when he wants. I bet he'll be back for The Royal Rumble. I bet a few people will be. Only a few days away now....

I damn sure hope so. Best music, Best entertainer, Best movset, the best, the best, the best!!!

I just feel he is done for at least the first half of 2011, and unfortunately won't appear at the Rumble, and WM. :(