PDA

View Full Version : Kaval/Lo Ki disappointed with his treatment in WWE

TheMadThinker
01-21-2011, 11:30 PM
EWN Headlines reported on Kaval/Lo Ki

On being disappointed with his treatment in WWE: "WWE is a very big political game, and I already knew what the environment entailed, if you play that political game you stand a much better chance of succeeding in a particular role or position. I'm not a politician; I don't see the need in playing these games especially when the business is suffering. I think the way they scheduled my matches on Smackdown, after NXT it was obvious they weren't behind me. I was chosen to win NXT season 2 by the fans, they wanted to see me do well and at first it seemed like the company wanted me to do well. People have to be very careful when they refer to the company not doing much with a certain talent. There is only one man who makes decisions, he says yes or no and that needs to be made clear. I'm not going to even mention his name but the company has their own view on who is going to be a star or not. If you don't fill in that particular prototype or that idea then you are going to have a more challenging time in regards to a push or trying to excel. I feel this was the case with me; they have always been more about bigger guys. The company could have been behind me a lot more. They also could be behind a lot of guys more."

It is always interesting to me when you get a glimpse of behind the scenes politics. It is a real shame that WWE will not give certain guys a chance unless they fill a certain mold.

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Well....Vinnie Mac truly decides.....what kicked his ass was the NXT voting. I mean....if Vinnie wants that certian wrestler, why put him through a competition that the people decide who wins?

NXT season 2 was a complete waste of time.

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 01:01 AM
NXT is a waste of time, period. Most of the show has competitions that haven't got anything to do with wrestling, and its obvious that most of the eliminated rookies will not be seen on tv again. It was reported that Kaitlyn won season 3, and not Naomi, because they were going to bring back all of the eliminated rookie divas(except Jamie, because apparently shes a bitch). But I haven't seen any on tv, except Kaitlyn.

Adam Bomb II
01-22-2011, 01:15 AM
They damn well better bring back Percy!!! We've only seen a glimpse of his genius.
And I will miss Lowki/Kaval on my screen for a loooong time to come...
Oh, and I'm drunk, so don't fold me pesponsibel for anything!

PrimusSucks
01-22-2011, 01:58 AM
They damn well better bring back Percy!!! We've only seen a glimpse of his genius.
And I will miss Lowki/Kaval on my screen for a loooong time to come...
Oh, and I'm drunk, so don't fold me pesponsibel for anything!

If any of the eliminated rookies are set for a return it will be Percy, apparently the company is high on him because he is the best athlete in FCW at the moment, that guy will be a star if used right.

Eric Bischoff
01-22-2011, 02:09 AM
If any of the eliminated rookies are set for a return it will be Percy, apparently the company is high on him because he is the best athlete in FCW at the moment, that guy will be a star if used right.

I'm pretty sure WWE can get Percy a new gimmick, instead of him acting feminine and saying oh yeah. If he is used right, I can see him going pretty far.

PrimusSucks
01-22-2011, 02:12 AM
I'm pretty sure WWE can get Percy a new gimmick, instead of him acting feminine and saying oh yeah. If he is used right, I can see him going pretty far.

This is my prediction for him, they will repackage him as a cocky athletic guy with a humorous side, similiar to Alex Riley, but the E will let him wrestle, and maybe even win.

Eric Bischoff
01-22-2011, 02:16 AM
This is my prediction for him, they will repackage him as a cocky athletic guy with a humorous side, similiar to Alex Riley, but the E will let him wrestle, and maybe even win.

Riley is just ridiculous. He should be fired by now with all the charges of DUI and shitz.

PrimusSucks
01-22-2011, 02:26 AM
I agree Mr. Bischoff.

Back on to Kaval, of course the man is dissapointed in his run, the guy is amazingly talented and was used like crap, winning 3 matches in his entire WWE career(televised) and two of them were Tag Team Matches. He has every right to be mad but he is treating this situation like a man and accepting that not everything works out. I am sure if he ever wanted to come back then the E would be more than happy to accept him back, maybe a Rumble appearance here and there, hopefully a HOF induction when that time comes around.

Eric Bischoff
01-22-2011, 02:40 AM
HOF induction? HOF INDUCTION? Why are we talking about Kaval in the HOF when my hero Macho Man Randy Savage is not even close to maineventing the HOF? Kaval will probably have a second run with WWE and actually win some nice matches. I really think Kaval and Daniel Bryan are similar, but look at it, Daniel achieved more than he can ask for, but Kaval is now back in indies.

HeelTurn
01-22-2011, 06:50 AM
HOF induction? HOF INDUCTION? Why are we talking about Kaval in the HOF when my hero Macho Man Randy Savage is not even close to maineventing the HOF? Kaval will probably have a second run with WWE and actually win some nice matches. I really think Kaval and Daniel Bryan are similar, but look at it, Daniel achieved more than he can ask for, but Kaval is now back in indies.

Agreed Kaval will be back in the WWE, he hasnt burned his bridges like others.

CobraNightviper
01-22-2011, 12:55 PM
I just hope it don't take along time the longer he is gone the more wrestlers will take(especially with the youth movement)the main event spot.