PDA

View Full Version : Possible RR Hints?

TheAwesomeCarpet
01-21-2011, 09:42 PM
On Friday Night SmackDown this week when Edge confronted Miz he mentioned that Miz that number #27 or maybe #32 on his to-do list. Could this possibly be hinting towards the winner of the RR being 1 of those 2 numbers or would it mean that two big names are returning on those numbers.

What do you think about this?

jhorton1215
01-21-2011, 10:22 PM
I also think Striker hinted at something when he said he expects someone that no one expects to win the Rumble.

PrimusSucks
01-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Just watch those spots go to Zack Ryder and Darren Young.

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 12:57 AM
On Friday Night SmackDown this week when Edge confronted Miz he mentioned that Miz that number #27 or maybe #32 on his to-do list. Could this possibly be hinting towards the winner of the RR being 1 of those 2 numbers or would it mean that two big names are returning on those numbers.

What do you think about this?

What is that supposed to say? I think you didn't use correct grammar, because I can't make sense of it.

Wedge_00
01-22-2011, 01:15 AM
My money is on a return of Christian in the later spots. He might win, but I think a rivalry with Edge should be on the cards regardless of who wins...

For a dream card for Wrestlemania- J-MO or Christian to win the rumble. Triple H to return, but hopefully not too win and to maybe face off against Undertaker in preparation for Wrestlemania. (Wildest dream is to get Sting to face against Undertaker if he hasn't signed onto TNA again)

If Cena wins- please shoot me.... I hope CM Punk takes him out in a really nasty way.

rko619
01-22-2011, 02:28 AM
the 2 men will be y2js long awaited return to the wwe and will be christian coz hes been on screen with edge a bit.

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 03:36 AM
My money is on a return of Christian in the later spots. He might win, but I think a rivalry with Edge should be on the cards regardless of who wins...

For a dream card for Wrestlemania- J-MO or Christian to win the rumble. Triple H to return, but hopefully not too win and to maybe face off against Undertaker in preparation for Wrestlemania. (Wildest dream is to get Sting to face against Undertaker if he hasn't signed onto TNA again)

If Cena wins- please shoot me.... I hope CM Punk takes him out in a really nasty way.

the 2 men will be y2js long awaited return to the wwe and will be christian coz hes been on screen with edge a bit.

Unfortunately its been reported that Christian may be out longer than first thought. Hes rehabbing right now, but it is expected to take longer than Wrestlemania. If thats true, then he will surely miss the Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania.

Wedge_00
01-22-2011, 05:23 AM
Unfortunately its been reported that Christian may be out longer than first thought. Hes rehabbing right now, but it is expected to take longer than Wrestlemania. If thats true, then he will surely miss the Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania.
Damn, I thought he recently tweeted that he was moving along quite well with his rehab? Ah that sucks... If Christian doesn't appear at least, it's going to be a crappy Wrestlemania\Rumble.

HeelTurn
01-22-2011, 06:00 AM
Damn, I thought he recently tweeted that he was moving along quite well with his rehab? Ah that sucks... If Christian doesn't appear at least, it's going to be a crappy Wrestlemania\Rumble.

The dissapointing thing is, if he does manage to return a week or 2 before Mania, he would just be put in mitb again and not win.

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 06:20 AM

Don't worry, there will still be some wrestlers to look forward to. But yeah..this year was the year that many of us wanted Christian to headline Mania.

The dissapointing thing is, if he does manage to return a week or 2 before Mania, he would just be put in mitb again and not win.

Yeah, Christian is getting to that point where he is getting older, and it is only good watching special matches of him when he is putting on his best performance, and is getting treated fairly. Hes been in MITB before, and didn't win. I don't want to see the same story again.

Wedge_00
01-22-2011, 07:04 AM
If Christian doesn't headline Wrestlemania, he sure as hell better win MITB.

The outcomes for wrestlemania are looking kinda thin, Triple H if he returns it'll go straight to him. Cena will get eliminated at the hand of Punk; so hopefully it leads something like Cena Vs Punk for Wrestlemania..

Hopefully if J-Mo wins it'll be set-up for Miz\Morrison. It can still leave an opening for Christian\Edge but he'll have to return at Rumble... I wonder how they are going to run the program of Corre\Nexus (Maybe if they present them as more threatening or menancing...)

Not sure about Sheamus, he seems to be floating at the moment... Not sure what program they are going to run with him, Morrison\Sheamus might be on the cards some more but I hardly think that Sheamus is enough to put people over...

Rey Mysterio too, not sure what program they will run with him.

drumgod
01-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Ill say it again......

WADE BARRETT will win the rumble...

Not my choice but its gonna happen.

Pittbull
01-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Ill say it again......

WADE BARRETT will win the rumble...

Not my choice but its gonna happen.

I was thinking this yesterday... maybe at the end it will come down to Barrett, Cena and Punk

CobraNightviper
01-22-2011, 12:39 PM
I thought it might come down to the new nexus vs the core vs john Cena I wonder who would win that battle?

rko619
01-22-2011, 02:32 PM
I thought it might come down to the new nexus vs the core vs john Cena I wonder who would win that battle?

erm let me think SUPERCENA

CobraNightviper
01-22-2011, 05:43 PM
that's what I was thinking super Cena eliminates 9 guys by himself.

nrb6304
01-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Not sure about Sheamus, he seems to be floating at the moment... Not sure what program they are going to run with him, Morrison\Sheamus might be on the cards some more but I hardly think that Sheamus is enough to put people over...

What rock are you living under?? Sheamus just took a guy that's been in the WWE since 2003 and made him a Main Eventer, AND is still a main event player.

Besides the writing on the wall is already there: King Sheamus vs. King of Kings Triple H, Wrestlemania 27.

VKM
01-22-2011, 07:05 PM
The sad part about all of you, is that you all are looking over the fact that after Royal Rumble is the Elimination Chamber PPV. So there's a chance that Christian could even steal the title from Edge at Elimination Chamber. It could happen.