PDA

View Full Version : Tna has been pretty good the last few weeks

Murphdogg4
01-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Since I like allot of fans talk about both feds when they suck, I have to give props when they do well. The angles have not been as hurried, Matt Morgan whose promo's always came off as kind of fake to me has come into his own. Ken Anderson winning the belt was nice to see. The new They angle is being handled well. There is still room for improvement of course, but it's not been half bad lately. The Angle-JJ Jarrett has promise. The limmited roster is still a liability and I hope when Hogan and Bish's contract expires they le them go and sign allot of X division wrestlers.

ren
01-21-2011, 04:47 AM
They need to move out from Universal studios and travell all around with TV shows. Or just fill in like at least 8,000 people, cause I am really sick of that same 200 guys audience every week. I don't care if they sign even Stone Cold or The Rock, they will still be crap as long as they are pretending to be a "real, classic wrestling company" cause they are not. I've seen these storylines and angles all over and over again in past, and they were cool first time, now it is just boring.

Kashdinero
01-21-2011, 05:28 AM
I still can't believe they put the Hardyz in a tag match without no build up or promotion. The first time they reunited in the ring should have been promoted as a big event (even if it's not), over a period of a few week's at the least. HotShot booking, like this, will not get this Shite company anywhere.

steveorton
01-21-2011, 07:48 AM
When they start to put Joe in the championship picture I will be excited and Chris Sabin has been in TNA a very long time I know he's small but he is great in the ring and has charisma, why not build him as a next future TNA whc, instead of giving RVD or Hardy the belt, these are established superstars they don't need the belt, it does nothing for them, give the belt to TNA originals like the above mentioned who needs it to become established Main eventers, I'm jus sayin...

tupelojoe81
01-21-2011, 08:48 AM
they are holding AJ back. He needs to be the top face. Fourtune has held him back. Flair needs to back Kazarian instead of AJ, which it somewhat looks like they are going that way now.

Mikeyboy7777777
01-21-2011, 11:06 AM
they are holding AJ back. He needs to be the top face. Fourtune has held him back. Flair needs to back Kazarian instead of AJ, which it somewhat looks like they are going that way now.

well aj is injuried now if i'm right but i do certainly agree with backing kazarian up i mean aj already got that IT factor kazarian too he's just less popular as a heel or face so

KSTornado
01-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Since I like allot of fans talk about both feds when they suck, I have to give props when they do well. The angles have not been as hurried, Matt Morgan whose promo's always came off as kind of fake to me has come into his own. Ken Anderson winning the belt was nice to see. The new They angle is being handled well. There is still room for improvement of course, but it's not been half bad lately. The Angle-JJ Jarrett has promise. The limmited roster is still a liability and I hope when Hogan and Bish's contract expires they le them go and sign allot of X division wrestlers.

I have to disagree. Before the "Hogan" era arrived we used to see many matches. Now we see half a match in the first hr and then maybe two actual matches where intereference may or may not be a factor. Now the reemrgance of the Main Event Mafia that I keep hearing about will just keep it feeling like WCW again. Until Hogan and Bishoff leave TNA or atleast get off camera and let the talent showcase the show like it used to then TNA will go caputs in a few years time. I just think there is too much soap opera crap going on and not enough wrestling.

mrbluto
01-21-2011, 01:09 PM
I have not watched TNA in a couple of weeks, when I heard Abyss was punked I went back and watched it, some good stuff, some good ideas if they can keep it up.

Xpacfan
01-21-2011, 01:40 PM
WOW! Can this be?! Someone actually made a topic with something half decent to say about TNA on this site!

http://serve.mysmiley.net/confused/confused0052.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-jumping-smileys.php)

willos19991
01-21-2011, 01:52 PM
tna is still confusing in my opinion

Tai Night
01-21-2011, 02:01 PM
WOW! Can this be?! Someone actually made a topic with something half decent to say about TNA on this site!

http://serve.mysmiley.net/confused/confused0052.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-jumping-smileys.php)

But see how fast people came in and start bashing TNA.

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 02:20 PM
The only good thing that I saw from TNA in these weeks is Crimson choking out Immortal members but then when he says "They"......man....TNA need something new dudes. Faction vs Faction again?

HHHBK
01-21-2011, 04:45 PM
TNA hasn't been good in a while, storylines going everywhere, using someones real life divorce, dragging matt hardy into shit where he doesn't belong, and i watch tna and loved it for what it used to be, not this rehashing of old storylines, and a horrible wcw re-run.

HHHBK
01-21-2011, 04:47 PM

its easy to bash something when the whole company is split in factions, and they use the same "they" storyline they used not even a year ago

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 04:56 PM
TNA hasn't been good in a while, storylines going everywhere, using someones real life divorce, dragging matt hardy into shit where he doesn't belong, and i watch tna and loved it for what it used to be, not this rehashing of old storylines, and a horrible wcw re-run.

One thing I didn't want to see in a wrestling show.

The Brown One
01-21-2011, 05:39 PM
I still can't believe they put the Hardyz in a tag match without no build up or promotion. The first time they reunited in the ring should have been promoted as a big event (even if it's not), over a period of a few week's at the least. HotShot booking, like this, will not get this Shite company anywhere.

They really could have capitalized on this couldn't they? I mean, the Hardys were at one time the most popular tagteam in the world! I doubt those could get TNA's ratings up permanently, but at least for 1-2 weeks. They missed out on a big oppurtunity there. In the future, if The Hardys take on MCMG, it won't be that interesting.

BTW: I think some people here have said, in a past thread, that Gen Me look like the Hardys when they were just starting out their tagteam on WWE tv, and looked like newbies. Well, I think it would be fun to see a match beetween Gen Me, and The Hardys. They could pass the torch, but I know TNA doesn't do that much.

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 05:42 PM
They really could have capitalized on this couldn't they? I mean, the Hardys were at one time the most popular tagteam in the world! I doubt those could get TNA's ratings up permanently, but at least for 1-2 weeks. They missed out on a big oppurtunity there. In the future, if The Hardys take on MCMG, it won't be that interesting.

BTW: I think some people here have said, in a past thread, that Gen Me look like the Hardys when they were just starting out their tagteam on WWE tv, and looked like newbies. Well, I think it would be fun to see a match beetween Gen Me, and The Hardys. They could pass the torch, but I know TNA doesn't do that much.

Gen Me vs Hardys?

Someone is jobbing....

wallyman
01-21-2011, 05:45 PM

they aint holding aj back...hes on tv every week even if his injured...how many guys are injured and get tv time?,,,just aj...aj had a nice title run..but one thin i notice about tna is they keep the picture of the title fresh not the same people over and over again for 4 ppvs...using thaty bs rematch clause...just saying u know he will b back to that pictur and i am sure he is not being left behind...

wallyman
01-21-2011, 05:47 PM

tbh if kurt jarret and karen dont have a problem why would u...its been prove the best storylines are real ones...just to let u know...i think matt hardy does fit into all of this he is the brother of jeffhardy...we all complain about what wwf used to be and look at what is is now...fact is every storyline is good right now in tna...i love it...and i really excited to see who is they

SevenCagedTigers
01-21-2011, 06:01 PM

The problem I have with TNA is that the Impact Zone will never be an adequate arena. The first few notes of Mickie James's "Hardcore Country", as well as her entrance have enough energy to get an arena on their feet. And yet she gets such a limp reaction from the Orlando crowd. Thats the thing about TNA. The illusion of someone being a "superstar" is never realized because the Impact Zone is too small. In WWE, when Cena's music hits, the crowd gets off their FEET! When Orton's music hits, the whole place goes bananas. In TNA, there isnt a single performer who gets the crowd off their feet. Watch Impact, such lukewarm reactions.

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 06:07 PM
tbh if kurt jarret and karen dont have a problem why would u...its been prove the best storylines are real ones...just to let u know...i think matt hardy does fit into all of this he is the brother of jeffhardy...we all complain about what wwf used to be and look at what is is now...fact is every storyline is good right now in tna...i love it...and i really excited to see who is they

1st sentence: WWF? You mean WWE right? I don't think there are people complaining about the Attitude Era so try again.
2nd sentence: I am sorry that you don't see past TNA's shenanigans. I don't want to see Kurt's ex-wife telling something that we already know. Kurt was an asshole to her. So what?
3rd sentence: MEM 2.0

HHHBK
01-21-2011, 06:11 PM

ok their fine with it they have kids, to me its not right, WWE doing fine with PG and actually are now doing decent to good storylines, while tna is trying so hard to be anti-pg it comes off as stupid, everyone already knows who they is its no surprise, but i mean they are doing the same thing they did to bring immortal in and the whole company is swallowed into factions it makes the show one big mess.

The Brown One
01-21-2011, 06:19 PM
1st sentence: WWF? You mean WWE right? I don't think there are people complaining about the Attitude Era so try again.
2nd sentence: I am sorry that you don't see past TNA's shenanigans. I don't want to see Kurt's ex-wife telling something that we already know. Kurt was an asshole to her. So what?
3rd sentence: MEM 2.0

Spoiler dude -.-

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Spoiler dude -.-

I know you hate spoilers but its TNA and it was pretty obvious.

Stump
01-21-2011, 06:44 PM
I dont mind the new "they" deal. If Immortal is to be broken up, it will have to be done by another "faction". And to say TNA is "full of factions." Is incorrect. There is only one. I am hoping that Steiner, and Nash if he is coming back, will take on a Bischoff/Flair role as mentors of the New MEM. As I said, you need a faction to destroy one. This could be used to bring new guys up, if it is done right.

HHHBK
01-21-2011, 07:19 PM
I dont mind the new "they" deal. If Immortal is to be broken up, it will have to be done by another "faction". And to say TNA is "full of factions." Is incorrect. There is only one. I am hoping that Steiner, and Nash if he is coming back, will take on a Bischoff/Flair role as mentors of the New MEM. As I said, you need a faction to destroy one. This could be used to bring new guys up, if it is done right.

this is a place where TNA tends to struggle, i love all wrestling and TNA before hogan and bischoff to me was better than it is now

Stump
01-21-2011, 07:42 PM
this is a place where TNA tends to struggle, i love all wrestling and TNA before hogan and bischoff to me was better than it is now

This a point with which I cannot argue.

CobraNightviper
01-21-2011, 08:23 PM
tna was better this week I could actually sit through it but it still has a long way to go before it can be considered good again.

SevenCagedTigers
01-22-2011, 05:58 PM

Its not that TNA is full of factions. Its that the factions theyve done in the past have been crappy clusterf*#s that lead to nowhere. British Invasion lead to nowhere. World Elite as lead by Eric young was also an equally meaningless faction. Come on, Kyoshi? Main Event Mafia did nothing but bury young talent, and it consisted of who guys who can no longer wrestle in Steiner and Kevin Nash. Now you have Immortal and Fourtune who is supposed to be young guys being elevated in the company, but instead theyre being ordered by Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan, two NON WRESTLING entities!

Main Event Mafia coming back is only going to signal the return of bad wrestling. Kevin Nash can't put on a halfway decent match. Steiner has debilitaing pain, as reported on EWN frequently. And Sting himself said he can't put on the quality matches that he used to.

WWE has better factions because everyones roles are defined. In TNA its like WTF?

SevenCagedTigers
01-22-2011, 06:04 PM

I disagree. Immortal did a pretty good job of dismantling EV 2.0. I mean. Raven got fired by losing a match. Sabu also got fired in a storyline match where the losing team had one member be fired. Rhyno was basically bought off by Bischoff. They did a good job of getting rid of all the useless ECW guys storyline wise. Even Tommy Dreamer is no longer prominently featured on television. Its too bad they don't keep going and publicly fire more bad figures, i.e. Bischoff, Hogan

SilverGhost
01-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Its not that TNA is full of factions. Its that the factions theyve done in the past have been crappy clusterf*#s that lead to nowhere. British Invasion lead to nowhere. World Elite as lead by Eric young was also an equally meaningless faction. Come on, Kyoshi? Main Event Mafia did nothing but bury young talent, and it consisted of who guys who can no longer wrestle in Steiner and Kevin Nash. Now you have Immortal and Fourtune who is supposed to be young guys being elevated in the company, but instead theyre being ordered by Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan, two NON WRESTLING entities!

Main Event Mafia coming back is only going to signal the return of bad wrestling. Kevin Nash can't put on a halfway decent match. Steiner has debilitaing pain, as reported on EWN frequently. And Sting himself said he can't put on the quality matches that he used to.

WWE has better factions because everyones roles are defined. In TNA its like WTF?

Bolded for truth.