PDA

View Full Version : Eliminate the Hate on Matt Hardy!!!

tonsoffun22
01-21-2011, 03:21 AM
Im sick of critics doggin on matt hardy! so what he gained a lil wieght and so what he youtubes himself being wierd it doesnt matter! He a good performer and he does deserve respect, i seen the video val venis put up fuck him he just mad because he never made it big! Why not dog on xpac or kip james those guys fn suck and they think they are top shit im almost 100% positive that thier attitudes and egs are higher than matt or jeff hardy! Jeff does drugs so what so does more than half the people in the world do i think he is wasting his talent, yes but its his choice! I think Matt Hardy will be world champ and im notthe biggest fan but i support him he should have benn wwe champ by now no wondering he left wwe! I for one want matt hardy to be world champ but i will agree it should be more than a year before he gets it i was pissed when rvd one! why aj stlyes was doing a good job! All in all why cant people just stop bitching about matt hardy its not like he ever targeted us fans he has hes fans and he acknowledges them for that i apperciate him! Give the guy a chance he hasnt really been able to utilize himself i mean he goin against rvd last time i seen he had a great match was against aj stlyes! i know people will continue to dog matt hardy but i just wanted to be one of the few on here that stand behind him! Eliminate the Hate on the Hardys!!!! thank you for your time and respond if you agree disagree i like all views! i accept others have opinions!

jbqsauce
01-21-2011, 04:09 AM
At some point, it just became "cool" to hate on him. He's just doing what he loves. so what he makes youtube videos....I wish more wrestlers would, it doesn't bother me. It's called self promotion,trying new gimmicks(they dont always work). But to say he has no talent and sucks is just crazy. :confused:

danamania
01-21-2011, 04:10 AM
i dont care that matt has gotten chubby i just think his perfomances have gone a little down hill, he seems to struggle to keep up his pace in the ring and the two matches ive seen him in on tna he has basically been no-selling any kind of offence given to him, i would like to see him as world champ one day but he needs to get back in shape and IMO he would have gotten way more credit becoming world champ in wwe if it ever would have happened. i think if both the hardys clean up their act they can help tna grow

Murphdogg4
01-21-2011, 04:27 AM
The internet community like any community has the herd mentality. Once the herd starts moving one way, most people just go along. The one thing about this that really makes me angry is picking on the guys weight. The internet community attacks wrestlers for taking steroids, but as soon as a guy has a body type that doesn't match the roided out look they jump on him. Guess what? In Japan the educated fan does not care if a wrestler is overweight or not, or how their body looks they more interested in how the guy works. I've never been a huge Matt Hardy fan myself, but never disliked him either. As far as folks hating his youtube clips, he's smart enough to have got them talking about him, myself I think he's working the net community to get heat on purpose to go with his new heel persona. If I'm right he's done one hell of a good job. As long as they are talking about you, who cares if it's good or bad? And for the guy who posted no "real" wrestling fan likes Hardy..Really? As real wrestling fans we have to like the same people? I myself don't like John Cena, doesn't mean no "real" fans like him. I'm no more of a real fan then the kiddies who go nuts when Cena's music hits. Maybe a more hardcore fan who understands more about the business, but not more of a "real" fan then anyone else.

The Brown One
01-21-2011, 05:10 AM
Im sick of critics doggin on matt hardy! so what he gained a lil wieght and so what he youtubes himself being wierd it doesnt matter! He a good performer and he does deserve respect, i seen the video val venis put up fuck him he just mad because he never made it big! Why not dog on xpac or kip james those guys fn suck and they think they are top shit im almost 100% positive that thier attitudes and egs are higher than matt or jeff hardy! Jeff does drugs so what so does more than half the people in the world do i think he is wasting his talent, yes but its his choice! I think Matt Hardy will be world champ and im notthe biggest fan but i support him he should have benn wwe champ by now no wondering he left wwe! I for one want matt hardy to be world champ but i will agree it should be more than a year before he gets it i was pissed when rvd one! why aj stlyes was doing a good job! All in all why cant people just stop bitching about matt hardy its not like he ever targeted us fans he has hes fans and he acknowledges them for that i apperciate him! Give the guy a chance he hasnt really been able to utilize himself i mean he goin against rvd last time i seen he had a great match was against aj stlyes! i know people will continue to dog matt hardy but i just wanted to be one of the few on here that stand behind him! Eliminate the Hate on the Hardys!!!! thank you for your time and respond if you agree disagree i like all views! i accept others have opinions!

I'm responding to the points that are in bold above.

1) Both Val Venis, and Matt Hardy made it big, if big is getting to the WWE, which it is. Neither won the "big one", a world title in WWE, so neither of them have gotten that, but they have both made it big in the wrestling world, by getting into WWE.

2) Where the heck did you find this? More than half the people in the world do drugs??? Its plausible that more than half my country's population do/have done drugs in the past, but no for the entire world. I'd like to see you back up your claim, with sources.

3) Yeah I also think Matt will be world champ..in TNA, which doesn't mean much nowadays, since TNA has lately been giving mostly ex-WWE stars the TNA world title.

4) Why should I eliminate the hate on the Hardys? And you said that Matt hasn't talked back to his fans, but I believe that he has before. And Jeff has, a few weeks ago.

Fatality
01-21-2011, 05:27 AM
I'm responding to the points that are in bold above.

2) Where the heck did you find this? More than half the people in the world do drugs??? Its plausible that more than half my country's population do/have done drugs in the past, but no for the entire world. I'd like to see you back up your claim, with sources.

Loads of people do drugs man(Smoking weed, hasj), look around you....But when a famous guy does it everyone starts bashing him, but if someone ordinary did it you wouldn't care less about the dude and carry on living your life.

JohnnyPhantom
01-21-2011, 06:41 AM
I must be missing something, but where does Jeff Hardy come in on this? I thought this was about Matt hardy???

Last time I checked Jeff Hardy isnt the one getting dogged day in and day out for doing stupid bullcrap all over the internet. yeah he got caught with drugs but ehhh, thats his problem and hes paying for it.

but at least he isnt going online saying he going to become the new face of wrestling, that he is going to change it forever and then come out.. still fat and looking like some Raven/Tyler Reks ripoff. (He actually looks exactly like Raven minus the facepaint tbh) Granted, everyone has the freedom to make videos and put them on tv, but it kinda sounds like your saying that we dont have the right to respond to them! Completely going against the premise of Matt having the freedom to make an ass out of himself in each and every video.

Speaking on Val Venis. I had a chance to watch his videos and I found them hilarious! hell, half of us could make some hate videos on "The Core" from all the idiotic things they've been saying the past few months. (Well, mostly two of them)

Thats just my two cents.

Lowki
01-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Val Venis - Multi time Intercontinental champion. CMLL world champion. Highest pwi rank #25 1999
Matt - Several tag team title reigns, ECW title and US title. Highest pwi rank #17 2003

Similar title wins except Venis has won a title abroad.
He deserves respect yes, but then does stupid things that makes people dislike him more.

X-Pac was actually pretty good for years up until he left for WCW. Billy Gunn was underated! He was a good wrestler, athletic, had numerous intercontinental and tag title wins AND won king of the ring. Let's not forget that both were a part of one of the biggest groups in wrestling history!

You had people like Undertaker, Kane, Edge, Rey, CM punk, Jeff and Christian to name a few on smackdown. There was no way Matt Hardy was going to be put above all of these. His fued with Jeff was ok but he's a mid-carder at best. I'm not knocking his talent (which hasn't been much over the past few years) but he was always going to be a midcarder to WWE. I liked him when he returned and did the whole "invasion" thing in 2005 - i was actually well into the storyline. I liked the V1 gimmick with shannon moore. But he hasn't been the same since the heat from the Edge fued died down. That, for me, was the best time to put a title on him as he actually got quite big pops especially when he was attacking edge constantly week after week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMPCfu7nu8w

Matt is always trying to "work" people though. Always trying to grab attention. It's that, more than "drug use" that makes people bitch about him.

steveorton
01-21-2011, 08:01 AM
@Fatality but it is because Matt is famous he has an obligation of setting an example, whether he wants to or not he is a role model to some people (not me) and I agree with Lowki he is mid card at best in the WWE but who knows he could make it all the way in TNA, I'm jus sayin...

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Loads of people do drugs man(Smoking weed, hasj), look around you....But when a famous guy does it everyone starts bashing him, but if someone ordinary did it you wouldn't care less about the dude and carry on living your life.

Alright, you obviously smoke weed. From one pothead to another, no, most people don't do drugs and saying half the world does is idiotic. You think "everyone" smokes pot because everyone around you smokes pot. This is because you smoke pot. In most places in the world even the tiniest amount of weed can land you in prison for YEARS.

You can't take your narrow viewpoint of the area you live and the people you hang out with and expand it to the entire world.

Fatality
01-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Alright, you obviously smoke weed. From one pothead to another, no, most people don't do drugs and saying half the world does is idiotic. You think "everyone" smokes pot because everyone around you smokes pot. This is because you smoke pot. In most places in the world even the tiniest amount of weed can land you in prison for YEARS.

You can't take your narrow viewpoint of the area you live and the people you hang out with and expand it to the entire world.

Ehmmm .... Your right..... I see people around me smoke alot, i think its because i live in the only country where weed is legal.

Automatic
01-21-2011, 09:15 AM

Thankgod I live in Holland, but tbh, you shouldn't do drugs if you're an athlete, it doesnt't help.

jcagosto
01-21-2011, 09:53 AM
The majority of people that "hate" on Matt Hardy don't care at all about Matt Hardy as a performer. They just think is hilariously funny that the guy is so full of himself and constantly puts himself in ridiculous situations thinking that his making an impact.

I liked Matt Hardy, during his feud with Edge, I was hoping the guy could rise to main event level, I was happy when he got the ECW Championship. He later got fat and lazy in the ring, he was burn out and sick he said, well that I can understand. What I can't understand is the ridicule that he has put himself into with this stupid videos and twitter comments. All this "hate" he brought it on himself! Right now he is like the stupid celebrity you want to slap when you see them on T.V.

BloodStone612
01-21-2011, 09:59 AM

How @#$%ing dare anyone out there make fun of Matt Hardy after all he has been through.!

He lost his job, he went through a break-up.

His brother turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a court battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Matt Hardy is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t performed on stage in months. His new name is called “cold blooded” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE MATT HARDY ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE MATT HARDY ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Matt Hardy was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Matt Hardy Alone Please…. !
Leave Matt Hardy alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE MATT HARDY ALONE!

ToWhomItConcerns.
01-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Matt Hardy is a perfect example of someones "celebrity" going to their head. (i use "celebrity" very loosely)
he thought it would be cool to Tweet or Twit or WTFever its called and post Youtube vids and he ended up looking like a loser...add to that the fact that alot of people have been saying for the past 2-ish years it looks like hes kinda given up.

i say it all started the minute they turned him heel in 2009. since then anything and everything with him has absolutely sucked and has not been worth my time (and thats saying something because i it doesn't take much to entertain me at times)

Rich Cranium
01-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Whose to say this is really Matt? Read between the lines and you will see it's a work on his part to create the Matthew image and to incorporate this with his new 'cold blooded' gimmick.

el gabo
01-21-2011, 10:25 AM
I used to feel simpathy for Matt until he started making those videos where he looked totally high. If it's true he has that gut because of the intestinal problem then, the guy shouldn't be pissed on. On the other hand, it's been a long time since that and he still hasn't gotten rid of it (belly). I think that a more mature person doesn't counter-attack stupid comments the way he has. There's a saying in Spanish, calladito te ves mas bonito (it's better you stay quiet.) It would be better for him if he stayed quiet and if people are talking crap about you that isn't true, just ignore them.

jethro
01-21-2011, 10:42 AM
I was hoping Matt cut his hair short

Fatality
01-21-2011, 11:06 AM
How @#$%ing dare anyone out there make fun of Matt Hardy after all he has been through.!

He lost his job, he went through a break-up.

His brother turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a court battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Matt Hardy is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t performed on stage in months. His new name is called “cold blooded” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE MATT HARDY ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE MATT HARDY ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Matt Hardy was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Matt Hardy Alone Please…. !
Leave Matt Hardy alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE MATT HARDY ALONE!

Very well done on the LOL!!! That was awesome !! For the people that dont know its from here :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

BloodStone612
01-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Very well done on the LOL!!! That was awesome !! For the people that dont know its from here :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Haha. Thanks, man. I was wondering if anyone would catch on. As soon as I read dude's post, it instantly screamed out at me "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!" So, I Googled "Leave Britney Alone Transcript" and clicked on the first link. I then proceeded to change it a bit. Haha.

K-Jammin
01-21-2011, 12:25 PM
this thread has really made me want a joint :|

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 12:30 PM
When Matt Hardy does what he says and becomes "the greatest thing in pro wrestling", I may drop the hate.

Automatic
01-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Haha. Thanks, man. I was wondering if anyone would catch on. As soon as I read dude's post, it instantly screamed out at me "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!" So, I Googled "Leave Britney Alone Transcript" and clicked on the first link. I then proceeded to change it a bit. Haha.
Oh you sneaky SOB:)

the wrestling shade
01-21-2011, 01:01 PM
i have never been a hater of matt and jeff hardy, as a matter of fact in my openion, i think the hardys were a big team and were one of the best guys back in their prime. but i dont know where the mistake happend, because right now matt and jeff are suppose to be fighting their last fights or maybe have the momentum and the support like team 3d were in their last days of fighting as a team,some wrestling fans keep forgeting how much the hardys wrestled a great matches in the history of the wwe, and how much they were loved by fans, and lits not forget that they were one of the main preformes that helped revolutionise one of the greatest matches in the wwe in the TLC match. jeff got cought by drug issues and i understand that, because most of wrestlers would do or did drugs. but i just find it stupid that he took it to this level and now he is going to jail so why?!?! he destroyed him self and his good reputation. now when it comes to matt, well... i always thought that matt was a great preformer and apparently he had some great successes in his single career but realy got hold back realy bad in his last days in the wwe i dont care what others says but i was happy for matt when he got out of the wwe because evantualy i knew that his next place is TNA and that when he will go there he will regain his respect and start making great matches once again and i was realy excited when i first saw him at genesis and i expected him to preform a great match because its his debut and also its a PPV so he has to step it up but he didnt i didnt enjoy one minute in his match and so i started to realy believe that matt is done and that he doesnt have the passion and soul so i dont hate matt but i will start looking at him like any other washed up or more like kevin nash or scott hall

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-21-2011, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GcrIBhBWA

ROFLCOPTOR!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUjzxnBvwLc&feature=related

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh drugs. You make even horrible in ring performers think they're cool.

tonsoffun22
01-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Ha wasn't ezpecting that many comments from this just goes to show people see matt then hardy they respond and that's what hardy wants! Ha and to say that more than half the people do drugs in this world is not a fact well my friend you are wrong alcohol too is considered a drug lol I'm not bashing on those people its their choice me myself I don't do drugs well I take that back I drink ever now and then so what! Matt hardy will never be the best in the world but tna hopefully will give him a chance to shine I too thought his rivarly with edge was the best time in his career and the best time to pput the title on him thing prob be diff if they did and for the person that posted the whole"leave matt hardy alone" note and video awesome I loved it that's what I thought about posting but wanted to come from the heart and not be too outrageous you know lol

Stump
01-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Sometimes I think wrestling was mkuch more fun to watch when we didn't know a damned thing about the personal lives of the wrestlers.

Xpacfan
01-21-2011, 01:54 PM

Hey, hey...easy on X-pac there fella. But I'm going to have to say that I generally agree with you and I'll take it a step further:

I'm sick of everyone making Jeff Hardy out to be this HUGE junkie. So the guy has made some bad decisions in life...he can't learn from them? He's automatically a junkie? Do you know how many wrestlers over the years have been busted with drug use? Even though I do agree that he should take some time off to get his overall situation in order, I think people are going over board with the bashing. C'mon, give the guy a break! He's already been brought to justice...so leave the judgement to our legal system.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Sometimes I think wrestling was mkuch more fun to watch when we didn't know a damned thing about the personal lives of the wrestlers.

I do and don't agree at the same time.

efrum
01-21-2011, 05:08 PM

Amen to that.

My main problem with Matt Hardy is that he has been in the wrestling business for nearly 20 years... and he still cant cut a promo to save his life.

As far as the drug issue goes... It is common knowledge that alot of performers take steroids and painkillers and thats their decision. Personally i dont care what any wrestler does behind closed doors, that's their decision. But to post video's of yourself clearly intoxicated on YouTube is unprofessional and its just plain stupid.

The Brown One
01-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Yeah there are alot of people who do drugs in the world, that doesn't make it half. Do you see how that works?
Matt is in the public eye, so we see alot of what he does. Its up to him if he wants toe spread out his life on Twitter, trying to get more "followers". Hes a role model, just like Jeff, to many people, and when he does stupid stuff like what hes been doing, and not working out(which is what a wrestlers should do, to keep in good shape and still be able to perform in the ring), he has let down several fans.

Whose to say this is really Matt? Read between the lines and you will see it's a work on his part to create the Matthew image and to incorporate this with his new 'cold blooded' gimmick.

What I don't understand is that why would Matt incorporate getting high, mocking people, getting fat, lazy, and bitching about things that happened years ago into his new "Cold Blood" gimmick.

steveorton
01-21-2011, 05:47 PM
If Matt Hardy does what he says and changes pro wrestling, then that's the same day Santino Marella will become the UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPION, I'm jus sayin...

Automatic
01-21-2011, 05:53 PM
If Matt Hardy does what he says and changes pro wrestling, then that's the same day Santino Marella will become the UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPION, I'm jus sayin...
Give the guy a chance, maybe he has a fabulous idea, like the Royal Rumble or maybe he will be the John Cena or next Hulk Hogan of TNA, give him some time. And afterwards we bash him or praise him:).

CobraNightviper
01-21-2011, 08:05 PM
even if Matt does win the tna world title just look at it...it's terrible enough said about that but anyway ultimately at the end of the day he will just be another former wwe guy holding a tna belt and that is disapointing because I thought Matt would of been a wwe champ by now especially after the edge feud.

Rassling_Fan
01-21-2011, 08:20 PM

I agree. Marks are the only true wrestling fans: still believe that wrestling isn't scripted, believes that the person in the ring is good or bad, and just enjoys the match without complaining about work ethic or politics or complaining that they aren't getting pushed.

Once we became knowledgeable about it, we could only accept, complain, or straight up leave...

tonsoffun22
01-21-2011, 10:06 PM
i just have to throw this out there i really dislike the fans that believe wrestlin real they to me are a disgrace to us who love it and try to talk about but i always throw in there yes i know its not real and scripted but its an art to me and i enjoy it! so they know im not part of the few that still believe its all real lol just saying

steveorton
01-21-2011, 10:44 PM
@ Automatic ok ok I am with you on this one for the last couple of years he has done nothing good in the WWE, lets give him 8 months to make a name for himself in Tna and then we will have this discussion, I'm jus sayin...

Necroyeti
01-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Something positive regarding matt:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg441_iwc-matt-hardy-vs-aj-styles_sport
Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles circa 2005

Bodom
01-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Something positive regarding matt:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg441_iwc-matt-hardy-vs-aj-styles_sport
Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles circa 2005

Sigh........

When Matt Hardy actually meant something.