PDA

View Full Version : Sloppy seconds

BevinBoyz
01-20-2011, 11:02 PM
im sorry but am i the only one who laughed there ass off when the crowd chanted SLOPPY SECONDS *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* SLOPPY SECONDS *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*... it truly made my night..

The Brown One
01-20-2011, 11:32 PM
When did the crowd chant that? What company?

SilverGhost
01-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Was that for Karen Jarrett?

HHHBK
01-20-2011, 11:48 PM
yea, it was for karen and it was loud too.

SilverGhost
01-20-2011, 11:51 PM
She needs to stay away from TNA....that will be a step in the right direction.

BevinBoyz
01-21-2011, 12:14 AM
When did the crowd chant that? What company?

in TNA thays why i put it here.. when karen and jarret came out, all you hear from the crowd was SLOPPY SECONDS...

sXeKid
01-21-2011, 12:22 AM
I laughed then i was like wow..really?
Then i started laughing again because its wrestling its okay to be disrespectful to heels hehe :D

NexSES
01-21-2011, 12:26 AM
I thought this was very funny. But what I thought was funnier was James Storm doing "8oz Curls" haha it made me laugh for a good 3 minutes

Hesterica
01-21-2011, 12:30 AM
The chant also suits some talent in TNA right now...

wallyman
01-21-2011, 03:02 AM
the sloppy seconds thing was awesome...8 curls 2...so was bully ray and pope stealing the labtop lol...good show :)

The Brown One
01-21-2011, 05:12 AM
in TNA thays why i put it here.. when karen and jarret came out, all you hear from the crowd was SLOPPY SECONDS...

Damn I should really start watching TNA again. I need free/cheap internet!
This actually sounded like a good show, from all the comments on this thread, and anything with Kurt Angle is gold.

BevinBoyz
01-21-2011, 06:38 AM
the sloppy seconds thing was awesome...8 curls 2...so was bully ray and pope stealing the labtop lol...good show :)

kendrick: Close your eyes and breathe in bully ray,
Bully ray: why don't you show me 1 more time
kendrick: ok.. breathe breathe breathe
Bully ray: *PUSH*
kendrick: *SMASH*.. lol GOLD!!

steveorton
01-21-2011, 07:50 AM
It was hilarious, I'm jus sayin...

Rassling_Fan
01-21-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't like it when they try to bring real life into a storyline...

Didn't like it when they used the Matt/Lita/Edge thing, don't like this now. It's pretty much saying to the public "don't care about their feelings! They're wrong and you should let them know!" That's how Lita retired in the first place.

ToWhomItConcerns.
01-21-2011, 09:44 AM
of all the people to chant "sloppy seconds" to they choose karen angle?

i guess they forgot that about 80% of the tna roster has been released by wwe (before anybody takes that 80% too seriously i'm sure i'm a bit off)

still though i'm sure it was hilarious.

Leonardo
01-21-2011, 11:17 AM
I felt bad at one point because when kurt did his promo at the begining of the show he actually started to break down when he was talking about being a good husband and a great father....they should take karen out of tna and focus on wrestling not his personal issues wtf.....kurt angle is the best hands down

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I felt bad at one point because when kurt did his promo at the begining of the show he actually started to break down when he was talking about being a good husband and a great father....they should take karen out of tna and focus on wrestling not his personal issues wtf.....kurt angle is the best hands down

Ha....you got sucked in by a promo.

I think its rather desperate of TNA to allow Karen back in. Revenge on Kurt? Didn't she do that LEGALLY?

Leonardo
01-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Ha....you got sucked in by a promo.

I think its rather desperate of TNA to allow Karen back in. Revenge on Kurt? Didn't she do that LEGALLY?

You think so....i mean the whole promo wasn't that great but i kinda felt bad for him just in that second when he spoke about a great father....other than im just glad they got rid of MMA jarrett

Danny92
01-21-2011, 12:24 PM
This full angle sorts of feel like the Edge-Matt Hardy angle over Lita, except it is clearly more intense.

Stump
01-21-2011, 01:29 PM
They don't need Karen. Angle and Jarrett have plenty to feud over without bring her in.

drumn4life0789
01-21-2011, 03:24 PM
The sloppy seconds would be referring to Jeff Jarret not Karen Jarrett. Jeff ended up with Kurts sloppy seconds.

HeelTurn
01-21-2011, 05:54 PM
I was at a TNA live event and the fans were chanting "Chelsea Rent Boy" at Desmond Wolfe.

SevenCagedTigers
01-21-2011, 05:57 PM
She needs to stay away from TNA....that will be a step in the right direction.

TNA has a history of taking real storyline and turning them into wrestling storylines. I thought it was extremely tasteless when Jeff Jarrett came out and cut a promo about the death of his wife. I thought that it was abusing a tragedy to get the crowd behind him, I found it extremely tasteless. Now theyre taking an ugly situation in what happened with Angle, Jarrett and Karen Angle and turning it into a revenge storyline. It makes sense, given that they wrote themselves into a dead-end with Angle retiring from wrestling, but still I really hate how they take problems from real life and turning them into angles.

Ken Kennedy coming out and saying that he was mistreated in that "other company" just isnt interesting to me. Its not conviction, its being a crybaby. And every wrestler to ever come to TNA from WWE has made the same claim. Team 3D did it, The Pope did it, Angle did it. It makes TNA's roster look, not like individuals with conviction, but as a collective group of rejects who are upset they didn't get farther in the WWE.

CobraNightviper
01-21-2011, 07:49 PM
that Angle promo at the beginning where he cried was defenetly a work because from what i've read he's over her and rember when he was in wwe he cried all the time even when he won a title rember when he won his first title?

DR.X313
01-21-2011, 10:32 PM
the prob with tna is they need to get rid of jeff jarett hulk hogan mic foley and any one over 50

TheMadThinker
01-21-2011, 11:01 PM
I don't like it when they try to bring real life into a storyline...

Didn't like it when they used the Matt/Lita/Edge thing, don't like this now. It's pretty much saying to the public "don't care about their feelings! They're wrong and you should let them know!" That's how Lita retired in the first place.

I like the humanity of what you are saying.

Even though it is just a wrestling show peoples feelings are involved. There is no way all parties can be totally devoid from the emotion attached with this real life situation.

I have no problem bringing petty real life things into wrestling angles, but the recent Angle/Jarrett segments on TNA really make me cringe.