PDA

View Full Version : What's Melina's problem?

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2011, 07:18 PM
I know a lot of people don't care about the WWE Divas, but i watched the replay of RAW tonight and Melina just doesn't say anything about Natalya and try to explain her actions and has been sent to commentary and gets about 5 words out of herself.

We've read reports of her disapproving of her heel turn, but what are your opinions on the turn, how she's using it and if you think her attitude is appropriate?

Personally, i feel she has one more chance, and then i'd fire her sweet, sweet arse.

Rich Cranium
01-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Cole was questioning her, but she said very little! Is this a work on her part or is she just not happy in WWE's direction and this is her protest?

SilverGhost
01-20-2011, 07:41 PM
She is a natrual heel. I don't understand why she wouldn't approve of the direction. Maybe she wanted face to be in some mixed tag team matches with Morrison?

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2011, 07:43 PM
She is a natrual heel. I don't understand why she wouldn't approve of the direction. Maybe she wanted face to be in some mixed tag team matches with Morrison?

Maybe, but i'm dissapointed by her obvious attitude against it, and it's frustrating cause a Natalya/Melina feud could be worth not going for a piss for.

XXG392
01-20-2011, 07:49 PM
I know a lot of people don't care about the WWE Divas, but i watched the replay of RAW tonight and Melina just doesn't say anything about Natalya and try to explain her actions and has been sent to commentary and gets about 5 words out of herself.

We've read reports of her disapproving of her heel turn, but what are your opinions on the turn, how she's using it and if you think her attitude is appropriate?

Personally, i feel she has one more chance, and then i'd fire her sweet, sweet arse.

It was suppose to look like she was studying Natalya for their upcoming match.

$$$ Maker
01-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Maybe she is planing to retire and wants to end her carrear as a face.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2011, 07:54 PM
It was suppose to look like she was studying Natalya for their upcoming match.

Well if it was it didn't come across like that.

Throughout this whole turn she's looked lke she has hated every moment of it.

jethro
01-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Whats her problem...I dont like Natalya and Melina that much anyway,bring back Laycool.

The Brown One
01-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Whats her problem...I dont like Natalya and Melina that much anyway,bring back Laycool.

Melina and Natalya can wrestle better.

CobraNightviper
01-20-2011, 08:56 PM
I agree with that.
Melina and Natalya can wrestle better.

TheMadThinker
01-20-2011, 10:55 PM
I agree with that.

There is no chance in hell Melina would show attitude on air unless it was totally planned out.

vermilion
01-21-2011, 12:58 AM
There is no chance in hell Melina would show attitude on air unless it was totally planned out.

This is correct.....I mean, do you guys seriously think Melina came out and didn't talk b/c she has an attitude problem? You do realize this is a TV show, correct? That it's not real? That's like getting mad at Ivan Drago for killing Apollo Creed in Rocky IV. One would think if you're reading this site, you wouldn't be such a blind mark.

SilverGhost
01-21-2011, 01:39 AM
This is correct.....I mean, do you guys seriously think Melina came out and didn't talk b/c she has an attitude problem? You do realize this is a TV show, correct? That it's not real? That's like getting mad at Ivan Drago for killing Apollo Creed in Rocky IV. One would think if you're reading this site, you wouldn't be such a blind mark.

Uh....yes....we are blind. We are blind idiots that noticed that Melina is NOT HAPPY being heel. Whatever were we thinking.

I guess the Kaval burial was a figment in our imagination.

PrimusSucks
01-21-2011, 01:39 AM
You know, Melina better straighten her ass out, we all know what happens if you have two X chromosomes and don't do your job perfectly, Mickie James learned that the hard way.

Cornzone2
01-21-2011, 02:57 AM

That was *sniffle* the saddest moment of my life. DAMN YOU DRAGO! Why couldn't Rocky throw in the towel!?!? WHHHHYYYYYYYYY!

Kashdinero
01-21-2011, 03:24 AM
From what I've seen and read, Melina's whole career has been one big Botchfest in the ring, and one big Bitchfest out of it!

PrimusSucks is right, this chick does need to be careful!

TheMadThinker
01-21-2011, 03:50 AM
As controlled as WWE is I cannot believe she would get away with something like that unless it was a work.

If she is actually giving people the silent treatment on air her days are definitely numbered. Worse yet maybe she forgot what she was supposed to say. I do not know if Raw was live last Monday, but you would think they would have edited it out if it was anything other than a work.

If she is really in the doghouse she will get buried in weeks to come and we will all know the answer.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-21-2011, 05:56 AM

Of course i know its a TV show, thats blatantly obvious, as it's on TV.

And whats with everyone calling me a mark all of a sudden? I go for about a month or two and i have to have discusssions with people with the thoughtspan the size of a battery. Thank god people like SG, Bodom and Kashdinero are still here.

My point is that even if she is being told to do this, it's an even worse idea because it creates assumptions like this, and its not creating a feud at all. And then if this isn't a work, Vinne Mac should have kicked her out the door already.

red-fishy
01-21-2011, 07:04 AM
i think its part of her new heel character

steveorton
01-21-2011, 07:39 AM
Melina is one of the good divas out there I just hope she stops this foolishness, everyone has to play a part in the show you may not always like it but thats how it is, I'm jus sayin...

C0ptje
01-21-2011, 10:22 AM
Maybe shes mad beacause of CM Punk ;D

el gabo
01-21-2011, 10:39 AM
It's a shame because Melina is one of the select good womans wrestlers. If she were gone, Natalya would have to wrestler herself for the Divas division to be interesting.

Mikeyboy7777777
01-21-2011, 11:04 AM
i just want to see melina in the ring or hear her scream that's allt he melina tha ti liked didnt'like the talking that much

Stump
01-21-2011, 12:41 PM
I agree with the idea that she was suppoised yo be studying Natalya. I also think she's supposed too be brooding. But, it is true that it is not coming across that way. Perhaps if they go in this direction again, she should SAY "I'm not here to commentate, I am here to observe."

xAzureSkye
01-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Well if it was it didn't come across like that.

Throughout this whole turn she's looked lke she has hated every moment of it.

Well she said she enjoys being cheered by the fans even though she was heel for 3 years of her career, i guess the TV-14 heel Melina was better b'cos she could be a bitch but when she turned face she said she liked being loved by fans

rko619
01-21-2011, 01:09 PM
melina should just accept that shes going to be a heel or leave and go somwhere else

Robstar
01-21-2011, 04:25 PM
She's shit, that's her problem

The Brown One
01-21-2011, 05:31 PM
It's a shame because Melina is one of the select good womans wrestlers. If she were gone, Natalya would have to wrestler herself for the Divas division to be interesting.

Don't forget about Beth.

Jayoholic
01-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Not sure if it was a work or a shoot...hopefully a work, but I applaud the fact that she wants to remain a face. It's very rare whenever someone would say that. It's so much easier to be a heel that at least to me, if you can play a face and be good at it...it's much more rewarding. Sure, some people can't play heel...like Goldberg, although he was a real a**hole backstage (like most faces were from the stories I've heard). But I applaud her for actually wanting to stick with it. Most people would jump at the chance to play a heel even before the Powers That Be finish asking them.

SaberToothTigerz
01-21-2011, 06:18 PM
melina was giving a devious smile analyzing natalya's every move
she was playing her heel role very well

TheBeardOfZeus
01-21-2011, 06:23 PM
melina was giving a devious smile analyzing natalya's every move
she was playing her heel role very well

If she did, thats the most underlaying devious smile, it looked more like she was smiling at the fact Michael Cole is a tool.