PDA

View Full Version : Jeff still avoids Jail Time, for now...

Rassling_Fan
01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Source (http://prowrestling.about.com/b/2011/01/20/jeff-hardys-court-hearing-result.htm)

According to Pro Wrestling.net, Jeff Hardy's court hearing that was held earlier today resulted in yet another continuance as the two sides are still negotiating a plea deal in regards to the multiple felony drug charges that Jeff is facing. The next hearing is scheduled for February 16. That will allow Jeff the opportunity to wrestle on both the upcoming TNA PPV event, Against All Odds, as well as the much-hyped February 3rd edition of TNA:iMPACT!, where he is scheduled to fight Mr. Anderson for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

So Jeff is still a free man until they decide to reschedule his hearing again.

rko619
01-20-2011, 01:50 PM
y dont they just send jeff to jail and end this saga!!!!!!!!!!

Rich Cranium
01-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Does this mean we are stuck with the purple belt?

Rassling_Fan
01-20-2011, 01:53 PM
Most likely to work a deal to make Jeff avoid jail time. After hearing how harsh it is for NC, it maybe a long time before we see results.

HeelTurn
01-20-2011, 02:25 PM
Wow, yes Rich Cranium we are stuck with the purple belt, and Jeff Hardy. At this point I will be surprised if he goes to jail.

SevenCagedTigers
01-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Most likely to work a deal to make Jeff avoid jail time. After hearing how harsh it is for NC, it maybe a long time before we see results.

Who cares. Who cares anymore. I stopped caring about this after the second postponing. I wish we would all stop talking about it. Everyone knows this is headed to a bad place. TNA will receive bad publicity for putting a suspected drug abuser in the position of being a role model, and wrestling in general will look trashy and drug filled again despite all of the efforts the WWE made to make wrestling appear clean before the public.

Theres a reason why TNA is a second-rate company, and thats because they do mom-and-pop business instead of doing business intelligently. They favor individuals rather than do whats for the greater good of their own company. The WWE would have never continued to support Hardy through all this, and they would have in no way showcased him as a champion. Just look at how quickly they stripped RVD of both the ECW and the WWE titles after he was found to be in possession of marijuana. Thats why this situation makes so many wrestling fans sick. I personally believe TNA's actions in supporting Jeff Hardy make not only TNA themselves look bad, but it makes me as a wrestling fan look irresponsible. I have no way of explaining to my family how I can remain a wrestling fan when one of its main guys is a known drug abuser. Its an embarrassment and I'm tired of it.

CobraNightviper
01-20-2011, 04:34 PM
they should just drop the charges and end this already because it's obvious he's not going to jail.

The Brown One
01-21-2011, 05:15 AM
I should rethink my sig :/

THE_CRIPPLER
01-25-2011, 07:44 AM
I Hope Jeff Hardy Doesnt go to jail.... i dont watch TNA and im not saying this as a fan.... Jeff Hardy has a baby, he has a family that worries about him, i hope he avoids jail time, learns his lesson and gets better, and drugs will no longer be a factor in his life.

The Brown One
01-25-2011, 08:13 AM
I Hope Jeff Hardy Doesnt go to jail.... i dont watch TNA and im not saying this as a fan.... Jeff Hardy has a baby, he has a family that worries about him, i hope he avoids jail time, learns his lesson and gets better, and drugs will no longer be a factor in his life.

I don't think that those facts have sunk into his head yet. He said backstage, to the other TNA talent, to not worry about the court case, and that everything will be fine. Jail might do him some good, so that he will be around for longer, to spend time with his family and be a better man.

SilverGhost
01-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Who cares. Who cares anymore. I stopped caring about this after the second postponing. I wish we would all stop talking about it. Everyone knows this is headed to a bad place. TNA will receive bad publicity for putting a suspected drug abuser in the position of being a role model, and wrestling in general will look trashy and drug filled again despite all of the efforts the WWE made to make wrestling appear clean before the public.

Theres a reason why TNA is a second-rate company, and thats because they do mom-and-pop business instead of doing business intelligently. They favor individuals rather than do whats for the greater good of their own company. The WWE would have never continued to support Hardy through all this, and they would have in no way showcased him as a champion. Just look at how quickly they stripped RVD of both the ECW and the WWE titles after he was found to be in possession of marijuana. Thats why this situation makes so many wrestling fans sick. I personally believe TNA's actions in supporting Jeff Hardy make not only TNA themselves look bad, but it makes me as a wrestling fan look irresponsible. I have no way of explaining to my family how I can remain a wrestling fan when one of its main guys is a known drug abuser. Its an embarrassment and I'm tired of it.

Being a wrestling fan is that embarrassing for you? o.o