PDA

View Full Version : Storylines that would just pissed you off

RomanFlare
01-19-2011, 10:43 PM
I've been sitting during the last few Raws wondering something:

Are there any (hypothetical, perfect shit storm) storylines that, even involving some of your favorite "superstars", would piss you off to no end?

Here's one I thought of:

Jericho comes back, great push his first month or two back, building up to a great PPV match or two. Then, he starts losing. And losing. But instead of getting angry (like a good little heel), he just kinda pouts. After every match he sits in the corner for a minute or two, then sulks up the ramp. And he doesn't even pander to the crowd in his entrance, no promos, nothing. Then, after a few weeks of this, we see him backstage:

" I... I just can't win anymore. I need your help. I need you to re-teach me to wrestle."

And the camera slowly turns to Cena.

I might stop watching wrestling all together if that happened, kayfabe or not.

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 10:58 PM
I would hate if that happened to Jericho.
Mine: Cena ends the Undertaker's undefeated streak.

RomanFlare
01-19-2011, 11:10 PM
I would hate if that happened to Jericho.
Mine: Cena ends the Undertaker's undefeated streak.

Hahaha. No matter how that would happen, I'd go to the next Raw near me and start throwing shit at Cena, WCW style.

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Mine would be if a main guy Like Randy Orton or John Cena get kidnapped by a bunch of ninjas, come back 2 months later and never even explained why ninjas kidnapped them and pretend like nothing ever happened.... Did that storyline happen already?

The Brown One
01-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Mine would be if a main guy Like Randy Orton or John Cena get kidnapped by a bunch of ninjas, come back 2 months later and never even explained why ninjas kidnapped them and pretend like nothing ever happened.... Did that storyline happen already?

You know it did :P

HeelTurn
01-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Rey Mysterio turns heel and attacks the likes of the Undertaker and Kane, then hires himself a bodyguard.

Rick BoA
01-23-2011, 03:18 AM
I think John Cena beating the streak would be it for me.

How about this. Undertaker goes into wrestlemania without an opponent. he goes to the ring and challanges anyone from the locker room to come down. Here comes Santino. They have a match that lasts a few minutes, taker wins and gets back on the mic. He says he wants a real challenge, and he's not leaving until he gets it. All of a sudden he is rolled up into a small package and the ref counts the 3, causing the undertaker to lose. The man that beat him was Hornswaggle.

merhardt03
03-05-2011, 02:16 AM
Evan Bourne teaching Big Show how to add the splash to his arsenal. Big Show gets (kayfabed) injured. Returns months later & feuds with Bourne & in a match on Superstars main event, perfectly executes Bournes finisher. Evan is (kayfabe) injured. Returns after a while, & becomes Tag Champion with Big Show.

Bodom
03-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Cena overcoming some fucking odds.

Rebel Lion
03-05-2011, 03:40 AM
Cena wins the WWE Chanmpionship at WM (bad enough), and Michael Cole marks out for The Miz the next night on RAW. Cole challenges Cena to a title match, in which The Miz interferes, and Michael Cole is the new WWE Champion!!! I would never watch professional wrestling again....