PDA

View Full Version : Some HHH thoughts...

C_Dogg024
01-19-2011, 01:39 AM
About a month ago I was reading the forums here and the topic was titled somthing like, What is There Left for Triple H to do. Anyways, I was thinking today about WrestleMania and it came to me!!! HHH vs The Undertaker. Now I know HHH will probably go against sheamus but, wouldn't it be be (AWESOMMME) to see The Game and the Undertaker go at it on the biggest stage of them all and then have Shawn Micheals get involved in the match for a HHH win. Or even a loss.

It would make sense since The Game and Micheals were close and we all know what happened the last two years with micheals and taker. What do you all think?

TheMadThinker
01-19-2011, 02:10 AM
I think they already had a match at wrestlemaina XVII or XVIII. I cannot remember which one, but I guess it would not hurt for them to go again. If Undertaker ever looses I think HBK should interfere and screw him.

With the pull HHH has in management it might look bad for him to be the guy to defeat Undertaker though.

peppermill25
01-19-2011, 02:28 AM
HHH vs taker; Hell in a cell WM26 would be epic. Although Taker might not be in any shape to put on a 5 star match this year. Nor Haitch. I remember I read somewhere that they used to butt heads alot, and didnt like eachother backstage. Not sure if that was real or not. Anyhow, I think this would be a fitting end to HHH, as an in ring competitor. Takers Final match cant be far off eather, can it??

C_Dogg024
01-19-2011, 02:36 AM
I would think they would like to end the streak at 20-0 if if can stay healthy long enough. Nice even number. I believe the taker can pull off a 5 star quality match hurt he has done it before. but how would he be after that match is another story.

TheMiz
01-19-2011, 02:51 AM
triple H already lose to taker at wrestlemania 17

peppermill25
01-19-2011, 02:54 AM
Nine years ago. And both of them have the best streak inside the cell.

Saiga
01-19-2011, 03:00 AM
Nine years ago. And both of them have the best streak inside the cell.

taker has lost many time inside the hell in a cell. he lost to shawn michaels, batista, brock lesnar, armageddon 2000 just to name a few.

triple h has a higher win streak inside the cell than the deadman does. he's only lost to batista.

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 03:05 AM
HHH vs taker; Hell in a cell WM26 would be epic. Although Taker might not be in any shape to put on a 5 star match this year. Nor Haitch. I remember I read somewhere that they used to butt heads alot, and didnt like eachother backstage. Not sure if that was real or not. Anyhow, I think this would be a fitting end to HHH, as an in ring competitor. Takers Final match cant be far off eather, can it??

WM 26 was last year..we're at WM 27 this year.

About a month ago I was reading the forums here and the topic was titled somthing like, What is There Left for Triple H to do. Anyways, I was thinking today about WrestleMania and it came to me!!! HHH vs The Undertaker. Now I know HHH will probably go against sheamus but, wouldn't it be be (AWESOMMME) to see The Game and the Undertaker go at it on the biggest stage of them all and then have Shawn Micheals get involved in the match for a HHH win. Or even a loss.

It would make sense since The Game and Micheals were close and we all know what happened the last two years with micheals and taker. What do you all think?

A rivalry like this already happened. Infact I was reading over WM 17 again last night, and I saw Triple H vs Taker. Triple H said that he deserves to be in the main event, against a world champion, because hes beaten them, and he can do it again. Then Taker interrupts him, and says that he hasn't beaten him. Then they had a match at WM, and of course, Taker won. It would be the same match, maybe a bit slower, and a slight different story.

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 06:42 AM
The only way I see Trip continuing is if he is the secret RAW GM... makes sense as it's been about aslong as H has been sidelined!

HeelTurn
01-19-2011, 07:43 AM
I think triple H will have at least 1 more year left, he may retire at Wrestlemania 28, most likely to Cena or Taker, either way Triple H will pick his last opponent.

Reloval
01-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Triple H is going to return at the Royal Rumble. Sheamus will be left in the ring by himself at some point, Triple H's music will hit. HE will run out, they will brawl. They will then shortly eliminate each other and brawl all over the building. They will then fued through WM27

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Triple H is going to return at the Royal Rumble. Sheamus will be left in the ring by himself at some point, Triple H's music will hit. HE will run out, they will brawl. They will then shortly eliminate each other and brawl all over the building. They will then fued through WM27

Why does triple H need to be in the rumble!? he could just come in and attack sheamus and put him over the top rope! and continue the brawl outside and into the back!

Reloval
01-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Why does triple H need to be in the rumble!? he could just come in and attack sheamus and put him over the top rope! and continue the brawl outside and into the back!

Why does it matter, there's room for 40 now. I wouldn't doubt that one of the reasons that they made it 40 is just to do something like this. I am also not saying this is what I want to happen, I just think this is what is going to happen.

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Why does it matter, there's room for 40 now. I wouldn't doubt that one of the reasons that they made it 40 is just to do something like this. I am also not saying this is what I want to happen, I just think this is what is going to happen.

list of people that could feature in the rumble (but this is including people in title matches and rumoured to return that night too) and there is 50!

Alex Riley
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young?
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
The Great Khali?
Husky Harris
Jerry Lawler?
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver?
The Miz
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Skip Sheffield?
Ted DiBiase
Triple H?
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian?
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Wade Barrett

Reloval
01-19-2011, 10:39 AM
list of people that could feature in the rumble (but this is including people in title matches and rumoured to return that night too) and there is 50!

Alex Riley
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young?
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
The Great Khali?
Husky Harris
Jerry Lawler?
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver?
The Miz
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Skip Sheffield?
Ted DiBiase
Triple H?
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian?
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Wade Barrett

Again, not what I want to happen but what I think will happen. Also 90% of that list (let alone 10 names), in most peoples eyes, will have far less of an impact then HHH being in the ring for 10 seconds, so it still doesn't mater.

Lance Storm
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
How many more times are we going to bring back Triple H, hype him up, heel or face, just for him to get injured again? I have much respect for HHH, but it's time to step aside, just like the whole Undertaker thing. He was a trailblazer in being one of the contributors of the attitude era, but unfortunately we live in a PG era. It's time to move on. Trips and Taker both.

thejman93
01-19-2011, 11:42 AM
How many more times are we going to bring back Triple H, hype him up, heel or face, just for him to get injured again? I have much respect for HHH, but it's time to step aside, just like the whole Undertaker thing. He was a trailblazer in being one of the contributors of the attitude era, but unfortunately we live in a PG era. It's time to move on. Trips and Taker both.

But there's a difference in saying "get the fuck out of the way" and letting two legends leave on their own terms right?

Stump
01-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Why are we discussing HHH in yet ANOTHER thread?

thejman93
01-19-2011, 11:50 AM

Because........uh...........well you know........... Honestly I don't know......

Mikeyboy7777777
01-19-2011, 12:00 PM

because secretly alot of people want hhh to return to the wrestling

Stump
01-19-2011, 12:26 PM
because secretly alot of people want hhh to return to the wrestling
Of course they do. Hell, I want him to return. But, it sems like we get a few of these each week.

mrbluto
01-19-2011, 12:50 PM
I am sick of Shamus and I dont want to see he and HHH in a match.

RomanFlare
01-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Personally, I wanna see Sheamus and HHH team up. I mean, Sheamus' Bicycle Kick is kinda like a Sweet Chin Music. They could be named the "Blue-Green Bloods" lol.

Stump
01-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Personally, I wanna see Sheamus and HHH team up. I mean, Sheamus' Bicycle Kick is kinda like a Sweet Chin Music. They could be named the "Blue-Green Bloods" lol.
Sheamus is good, but don't compare him to HBK just yet.

Lance Storm
01-19-2011, 03:42 PM
But there's a difference in saying "get the fuck out of the way" and letting two legends leave on their own terms right?

There is a difference I totally agree, but when is enough, enough?

thejman93
01-19-2011, 03:48 PM
There is a difference I totally agree, but when is enough, enough?

I feel like guys who have busted their ass for a long time should decide when enough is enough. It's like a coach who's been with a team for a long time; nobody at Penn State is telling Joe Paterno when to retire, Lakers management will never be able to fire Phil Jackson.

steveorton
01-19-2011, 04:05 PM
When HHH returns, the fun begins, I'm jus sayin...