PDA

View Full Version : WWE should put Morrison and Bryan into best of 7 matches immediately.

TheMadThinker
01-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Did anyone else find the segment on RAW where Daniel Bryan was getting smooched up by both Bellas as John Morrison looked on totally hilarious? That had to be a low point for the shaman of sexy.

Even though they did not have the best match of the night I think they had the best potential for future matches. I know it will never happen, but WWE should put them in a best of 7 series. Both men are at the top of their game and would show something different every match. I think it would be a real crowd pleaser.

I know in the end Morrison would have to come out on top since WWE is pushing him into main event status, but what a great way to showcase both of their talent and make Bryan look more credible.

Saiga
01-19-2011, 02:52 AM
maybe a best of 5 series for the u.s. title .... 7 just seems to much.

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 03:13 AM
They should do 5, so that at the end of it, they can conclude the best of 5 at a PPV. This could work because WWE puts 2 wrestlers against each other for many months on Raw/Smackdown, and then PPVs, so why not make it into a "best of" match? I like the idea.

HeelTurn
01-19-2011, 07:45 AM
They could do, but I see Morrison getting pushed to the WWE title soon, although a best of 5 series would be good, especially if each match had a different stipulation; falls count anywhere, submission, ladder etc.

Lance Storm
01-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Best of 5 would be awesome! We know that series like this can go over so easy. Especially w/ Danielson and Morrison.

Justdawg08
01-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Best of 7 ending at Wrestlemania for the U.S. Title

CobraNightviper
01-19-2011, 02:15 PM
may be the best of 5 ending at wrestlemania 7 seems too long for wrestling now days.

Bennyladd1
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
john morrison in my opinion is just damn boring right now, i would prefer to see tyson kidd vs bryan instead.

steveorton
01-19-2011, 05:28 PM
John Morrison boring? Is that you Hardy? What the F? The guy is one of the most exciting guys in the ring right now, I know his mic skills needs work and actually he needs more time on the mic but he is far from boring dude, I'm jus sayin...

PrimusSucks
01-19-2011, 07:36 PM
They could do, but I see Morrison getting pushed to the WWE title soon, although a best of 5 series would be good, especially if each match had a different stipulation; falls count anywhere, submission, ladder etc.

Yes, this, make the first and last regular singles matches, but have a Submission, Tables, Ladder, Falls Count Anywhere, and a Cage Match in there too, ending this at Wrestlemania, I bet every cent I own that people would pay to see this.