PDA

View Full Version : WWE pushes Talent better than TNA.... Proof is in this post

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 12:07 AM
a few years back, there was 4 Independent Wrestlers that were considered at one time the best in america or in the world..... Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolf, Bryan Daniel and CM Punk..... Samoa Joe Signed with TNA and Punk with WWE, they all praised how they pushed Joe and everyone said CM punk made a huge mistake and WWE was idiots for not using him right..... Joe had a amazing 6 months but they pushed him down so far after Angles arrival that he became a glorfied midcarder...... after treating Joe so badly and putting him in a situation where it was impossible for him to build credibilty back to what he was, Joe gave up and fell in a slump. he is a shell of his former self, no passion and just stuck in cruise control... Do you blame the man, after that dumb MMA match they gave him the TNA title in, After the terrible reign as Champion he had after floundering in midcard... he fought and lost to old retired wrestlers that had no reason to be in the ring with him..... got kid napped by ninjas and became a poor mans Umaga that threatens people with knives. Samoa Joe was one of the best Wrestlers at the world at one time and in TNA everything he did wasn't Gold but Platinum, How they messed that up after having The best matchs in TNa in history ina 3 month span against AJ styles, then that great triple Threat against Aj and Fallen Angel...

His counter part In WWE "CM Punk" has had a few rough patches but he is the man in WWE, he is at this point a main eventer, and will be for along time...... CM Punk had a great WWE run so far and its only gonna get much better.... No doubt who made the better choice.

Desmond Wolf had a great debut with TNA but thats all he had and then they fed him to Angle and he never ammounted to anything after that

Bryan Danielson had some bad moments in WWE but the reaction that man got at SummerSlam and the build up, the showing he did in that match was just off the page, he had the US title for a lenthy time, he beat the Miz the current champ several times, he looks to be in a slow but effective push.... the whole virgin thing is dumb but anyone will tell you that Bryan Danielson is gonna be a big star in WWE, the signs are all there, unlike Desmond Wolf where TNA have no clue what to do with him and wont have any impact when he returns.....

TNA needs to take a lesson from WWE. Instead of getting WWEs trash like Matt Hardy and ken Anderson why dont you work on the great talent you have Like Samoa Joe and Desmond Wof.

SilverGhost
01-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Effective post.

TheMiz
01-19-2011, 01:09 AM
true .

jcagosto
01-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Well, what about Kaval, Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, The Pope. I understand what you're saying, but dealing with absolutes is dangerous. TNA has never been even close to WWE level, therefore you can't compare the accomplishments of wrestlers that are in different sides of the fence.

SilverGhost
01-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Well, what about Kaval, Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, The Pope. I understand what you're saying, but dealing with absolutes is dangerous. TNA has never been even close to WWE level, therefore you can't compare the accomplishments of wrestlers that are in different sides of the fence.

At some point you can. Both sides have the ability to drop the ball but it depends on how frequent it is.

jcagosto
01-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Well I think that TNA right now is a big fat ball of failure itself... And is not the wrestler's fault...

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 01:37 AM
Kaval was in for a short time.. but Tna had a whole divison for Kaval and all wrestlers were around his size and they failed with him....... Mr Anderson was getting a huge undeserved push but drugs, injuries and his attitude got him in trouble 3 things TNA dont care about...... Pope they dropped the ball with but i dont see him as a main even guy like desmond wolf and Joe have the abilty to be

Hesterica
01-19-2011, 02:01 AM
Anderson was simply unlucky during his time in the WWE. He already had the Money in the Bank briefcase which meant he was almost sure to be champ. Then injuries came.

TNA right now is looking for quick fixes hence big name stars (ex-WWE and WCW). They need recognition. Ratings. Steady flow of income. Then they can afford slow build ups of younger talent. At least, that's how I think they see it.

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 03:23 AM
a few years back, there was 4 Independent Wrestlers that were considered at one time the best in america or in the world..... Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolf, Bryan Daniel and CM Punk..... Samoa Joe Signed with TNA and Punk with WWE, they all praised how they pushed Joe and everyone said CM punk made a huge mistake and WWE was idiots for not using him right..... Joe had a amazing 6 months but they pushed him down so far after Angles arrival that he became a glorfied midcarder...... after treating Joe so badly and putting him in a situation where it was impossible for him to build credibilty back to what he was, Joe gave up and fell in a slump. he is a shell of his former self, no passion and just stuck in cruise control... Do you blame the man, after that dumb MMA match they gave him the TNA title in, After the terrible reign as Champion he had after floundering in midcard... he fought and lost to old retired wrestlers that had no reason to be in the ring with him..... got kid napped by ninjas and became a poor mans Umaga that threatens people with knives. Samoa Joe was one of the best Wrestlers at the world at one time and in TNA everything he did wasn't Gold but Platinum, How they messed that up after having The best matchs in TNa in history ina 3 month span against AJ styles, then that great triple Threat against Aj and Fallen Angel...

His counter part In WWE "CM Punk" has had a few rough patches but he is the man in WWE, he is at this point a main eventer, and will be for along time...... CM Punk had a great WWE run so far and its only gonna get much better.... No doubt who made the better choice.

Desmond Wolf had a great debut with TNA but thats all he had and then they fed him to Angle and he never ammounted to anything after that

Bryan Danielson had some bad moments in WWE but the reaction that man got at SummerSlam and the build up, the showing he did in that match was just off the page, he had the US title for a lenthy time, he beat the Miz the current champ several times, he looks to be in a slow but effective push.... the whole virgin thing is dumb but anyone will tell you that Bryan Danielson is gonna be a big star in WWE, the signs are all there, unlike Desmond Wolf where TNA have no clue what to do with him and wont have any impact when he returns.....

TNA needs to take a lesson from WWE. Instead of getting WWEs trash like Matt Hardy and ken Anderson why dont you work on the great talent you have Like Samoa Joe and Desmond Wof.

Good post, but Mr Anderson is not trash. He was a future world champion in WWE, until WWE screwed him over. He has loads of ability, and TNA has allowed him to show us more of that. But it is true what you are saying about everything else. Desmond was at one time the best in the world, and TNA should have capitalized on that, but they screwed him up, and now we don't even see him on tv anymore. He was supposed to return in the tagteam London Brawling, but we haven't seen him have we?

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 04:51 AM
Good post, but Mr Anderson is not trash. He was a future world champion in WWE, until WWE screwed him over. He has loads of ability, and TNA has allowed him to show us more of that. But it is true what you are saying about everything else. Desmond was at one time the best in the world, and TNA should have capitalized on that, but they screwed him up, and now we don't even see him on tv anymore. He was supposed to return in the tagteam London Brawling, but we haven't seen him have we?

Anderson had all the potential in the world when i seen him as a low level talent on velocity. but when i seen him 3 years later he just had potenial still........ Anderson did one thing he stopped evolving, he stopped getting better, then he became a danger to him self in the ring.............. Anderson was set for 2 of the biggest pushes in WWE in along time, he blew one with injuries and one with a failed drug test........ they even put him over a heavily pushed red hot bobby lashly clean in lashlys last match, WWE had everything behind him it was Anderson that messed up

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Anderson had all the potential in the world when i seen him as a low level talent on velocity. but when i seen him 3 years later he just had potenial still........ Anderson did one thing he stopped evolving, he stopped getting better, then he became a danger to him self in the ring.............. Anderson was set for 2 of the biggest pushes in WWE in along time, he blew one with injuries and one with a failed drug test........ they even put him over a heavily pushed red hot bobby lashly clean in lashlys last match, WWE had everything behind him it was Anderson that messed up

Wow I didn't know he failed a drug test. I do know though that on like his first night back from an injury in the WWE, where he announced himself as the newest member of Team Raw..or a contender or something..and he got an injury straight away.

Saiga
01-19-2011, 06:29 AM
TNA has been able to capitalize on former WWE stars like Jeff Hardy, Mr Kennedy, Rob Van Dam & Christian by instantly placing the world title on them before wwe did and making them main event guys. It still blows my mind that a guy like Matt Morgan could have been a future WWE Champ but they gave him stupid stuttering gimmick which almost ended his career. And this was a guy who was described as a "young undertaker".

Adam Bomb II
01-19-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why both TNA and (especially) WWE didn't push Kaval/Low Ki to the moon and beyond... The guy is an obvious and unique talent. I understand why he left WWE since they told him they didn't have anything for him, but I would have fought tooth and nail too keep him on the roster. For example I would have LOVED it if they had lengthened the feud with Ziggler for the IC title!

el gabo
01-19-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why both TNA and (especially) WWE didn't push Kaval/Low Ki to the moon and beyond... The guy is an obvious and unique talent. I understand why he left WWE since they told him they didn't have anything for him, but I would have fought tooth and nail too keep him on the roster. For example I would have LOVED it if they had lengthened the feud with Ziggler for the IC title!

true! It would have helped Ziggler a lot. Not quite sure he's still ready for the main event picture. Hope he does great though.

2bluntsup
01-19-2011, 11:35 AM
You know TNA sucks when D-VON vs Bully Ray is on a PPV

Mikeyboy7777777
01-19-2011, 11:37 AM
you win one you lose some that's it with these companies you can't push all the talent no matter how hard you try because then you would have a battle royal each episode and that would suck and get old pretty fast

el gabo
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
On topic. It's a combination of a lot of things: Vince is smarter, Dixie is dumb. Who in the blue hell would want Russo and Matt Hardy???? I will tell you: an idiot.

K-Jammin
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM
On topic. It's a combination of a lot of things: Vince is smarter, Dixie is dumb. Who in the blue hell would want Russo and Matt Hardy???? I will tell you: an idiot.

True, and until TNA ditches Bischoff, russo, both hardys and makes the X division actually entertaining to watch like it use to be then i wont be watching it. I actually dont mind if they keep hogan just because he's promo's can still be good to watch

Necroyeti
01-19-2011, 03:18 PM
TNA seems to be really good at pushing their talent quickly and in the short-term (few weeks to a couple months) whereas WWE tend to be better at taking a slower, long term approach. (few months to a few years)

Both methods have many pros and cons, such as TNA often failing to keep the momentum going and WWE often taking way too long to build new credible main-eventers.

While both companies do have many exceptions to this rule, I do think they could learn from each other on this topic.

thejman93
01-19-2011, 03:20 PM

Just look at my sig, all the proof you need right there.

SaberToothTigerz
01-19-2011, 03:25 PM
You know TNA sucks when D-VON vs Bully Ray is on a PPV

that was so fucking predictable from them

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 04:28 PM
yes, he was the man that was gonna revealed as MR Mcmahon's Son, but he got suspended 30 days for failing a drug test or ordering steriods...... not only that but he was the guy who went on all the radio stations and internet sites saying wrestlers dont use drugs or steriods and he doesnt use them and putting him self on a pedistal, he made himself the mouth piece of the WWE anti drug and a few weeks later he failed a Drug test........ so they destroyed most of Kenedys momentum.

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 04:35 PM
TNA has been able to capitalize on former WWE stars like Jeff Hardy, Mr Kennedy, Rob Van Dam & Christian by instantly placing the world title on them before wwe did and making them main event guys. It still blows my mind that a guy like Matt Morgan could have been a future WWE Champ but they gave him stupid stuttering gimmick which almost ended his career. And this was a guy who was described as a "young undertaker".

WWE gave Jeff Hardy and Van damn there first title..... Van dam ruined his giant main event push for being charge with pot posesion..... Matt Morgan i always seen potenial in him but he is not that great of a talent and you have to understand WWE had Matt Morgan like 7 years ago, so he wasnt that defined as you see him now......... Plus WWE made Jeff Hardy the most popular Wrestler in the world his last WWE run, he was very well recieved and well rounded, he was healtier and much better than he ever was in TNA..... its funny how TNA had Jeff Hardy and he was floundering in mid card and low level feuds, he goes to WWE and instantly the WWE machine makes him the most popular guy on the roster, Then he goes back to TNA and becomes a joke instantly

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 04:42 PM

Kaval is a great talent but he is rather small for the WWE..... Kaval was to eager to be pushed, i mean cant he see that the WWE pushes guys to the moon, then Humbles them then pushes them harder than before......... Look at CM Punk, he was pushed hard, Then jobbed to Holly and Johnny Nitro, then Jobs to Chavo and then he becomes World Champion, then they push him back down, World champ again, then he is jobbing to big show in a comdic way. but now he is the main badass heel on RAW.... WWE has a werid way of pushing people but some times they do that. Look at Drew mac or Swagger, or Kofi and especially shamuse..... Kaval simply expected too much too soon...... but Kaval might of had the feeling that they were never gonna do anything with him so maybe he did what he thought was best for him, i dont fault him or the WWE........ But WWE should know, you got a guy that the Fans voted for and got behind andYou have nothing for him? and no future plans at the moment? but i think they were upset that he knocked Ziggler out by mistake with a kick

wallyman
01-19-2011, 05:33 PM
this post reminds me of people comparing tna to wwe...which is a really wrong thing to do...its like comparing a hollywood film to the sundance festival....wwe is the hollywood of wrestyling as tna is the sundace...my point is it takes time to grow and make stars...it seems to me everyon forgets how wwf history and how they was founded....does everyone forget that in order to grow the brand vince took talent from all major promotions back in the day....why u think wm became so big...it wasnt bcuz vince made stars it was bcuz he had talent from every major territory...wwf didnt make their own stars until the wwf attitude era came...its really unfair to tna to say some people drop the balls with them bcuz when u have 7 hours of tv a week is not hard to expose ur talent...as tna they have 2 hours.....to set up storylines push talent and get u 2 buy a ppv...think about it who the hell would watch a bunch of new faces on tv i know i woundt....if people were so for young talent pushin woundt u think nxt would had never been canceled....to b fair all those people that left wwe are way better in tna...even matt hardy the man did a moosault...when was the last time he did that in wwe...or pope he has a legit character now...anderson is a top draw he is the champ...jheff hardy redefined himseff as a heel character...allthough i agree with ur character wwe has drop the ball more with talent than anyone i know but it doesnt show bcyz thats if u trow a piece of sand on the beach odds are u wont find the same one again...point is tna has build their own grown stars as well mcmg beer money aj styles dogulass williams and many more....but like it said the difference is how big the company is...wwe is just big and i think tna is doing very well with what they can work with..

THE_CRIPPLER
01-19-2011, 11:26 PM
this post reminds me of people comparing tna to wwe...which is a really wrong thing to do...its like comparing a hollywood film to the sundance festival....wwe is the hollywood of wrestyling as tna is the sundace...my point is it takes time to grow and make stars...it seems to me everyon forgets how wwf history and how they was founded....does everyone forget that in order to grow the brand vince took talent from all major promotions back in the day....why u think wm became so big...it wasnt bcuz vince made stars it was bcuz he had talent from every major territory...wwf didnt make their own stars until the wwf attitude era came...its really unfair to tna to say some people drop the balls with them bcuz when u have 7 hours of tv a week is not hard to expose ur talent...as tna they have 2 hours.....to set up storylines push talent and get u 2 buy a ppv...think about it who the hell would watch a bunch of new faces on tv i know i woundt....if people were so for young talent pushin woundt u think nxt would had never been canceled....to b fair all those people that left wwe are way better in tna...even matt hardy the man did a moosault...when was the last time he did that in wwe...or pope he has a legit character now...anderson is a top draw he is the champ...jheff hardy redefined himseff as a heel character...allthough i agree with ur character wwe has drop the ball more with talent than anyone i know but it doesnt show bcyz thats if u trow a piece of sand on the beach odds are u wont find the same one again...point is tna has build their own grown stars as well mcmg beer money aj styles dogulass williams and many more....but like it said the difference is how big the company is...wwe is just big and i think tna is doing very well with what they can work with..
Jeff Hardy is better in TNA? really? Jeff Hardy is a shell of his former stuff, he had incredible matches with CM Punk, Edge, UnderTaker, HHH. Chris Jericho and alot of the roster. he was intesting, he had great feuds and matches to back them up.... he done nothing noticable in TNA......

Matt Hardy is not better in TNA not by a long shot, matt hardy was in TNA for a Day. he did a moonsault? yeah so? Does that make you a better wrestler?....

Kennedy is not better in TNA, he is the same, they are not doing anything better with him than the WWE did, as a matter of fact when he first came to TNA all TNA fans hated him cause he was dull and his promos dragged on, read lance storms commentary.... The diffrence is TNA runs 1 show a week, Kennedy wrestles 1 or 2 times a week instead of 5 days a week in WWE so less chance of injury for him...... plus TNA dont do drug testing so guys like van dam, Kennedy, Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy dont get Depushed for failing a drug test..... so TNA suits someone like Kenedy who is injury prone and has a bit of a drug and attitude problem, cause TNA does not Disipline there talent or looks out for there safty or others.....

Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle was much much much better in WWE in every way, Angle is no where near the angle of early 2000's..... Say all you want about his AJ styles and Joe matches (Joe matches were a big huge dissappointment to me) but never will they compare to his Austin, Beniot, Rock and Edge matches he had in WWE...

So no idont agree with that statement plus.... plus Mcmahon didnt take people from diff promotions cause they were already well known, he did it cause they had talents and he brang it out of them to a much higher degree..... Savage wasnt well known, nor was piper, or anyone else, just cause they were pupular in a terriorty doesnt mean they were big stars....... no one said he thats Randy savage that guy from memphis wrestling. or thats piper from portland Wrestling, nooo they were not already stars they became stars cause they are very talented men and bought the most talented from each place