PDA

View Full Version : How big will Nexus get and what does the future hold?

homer75751
01-18-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm curious..with the apparent debut of Batista2 to the new Nexus on Raw and Wade eyeballing Trent on SD my guess is maybe Punk and Wade could be growing Nexus from within the two brands for an eventual takeover...thoughts?

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Batistwo was a good add.

I guess Wade needs one more guy to even his group up.

eyehatecena
01-18-2011, 11:12 PM
They should put someone new to WWE with Barrett...or bring back Skip Shettfield.
Still think they should have prolonged a program with Barrett/Punk/Cena.

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 11:33 PM
I believe it will be a 5 on 5 matchup. Either that or a takeover. But it should be 10 people to make it look even, and big.

peppermill25
01-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Im putin my money on Skip joining .."the..core" uggh

SDR
01-19-2011, 12:52 AM
I'm curious..with the apparent debut of Batista2 to the new Nexus on Raw and Wade eyeballing Trent on SD my guess is maybe Punk and Wade could be growing Nexus from within the two brands for an eventual takeover...thoughts?

Has Wade shown an interest in Baretta in WWE? Hopefully Seth Rollins will be recruited into the Core.

HeelTurn
01-19-2011, 07:50 AM
i think Punk's Nexus is complete. Barrett will most definetly add 1 more member, strangely all Nexus members where wrestling trunks. Barretta shouldnt be in, it should be someone with a bit of charisma.

Lowki
01-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Sorry if this partially spoils anything but Tarver returns in a backstage segment? Maybe he will be added to the core as he was essentially a "core" nexus member to begin with.

Tarver or Sheffield are probably safe bets although they already have one powerhouse and i don't see the need for another in either group.

breakthewallsdown
01-19-2011, 03:40 PM
i read somewhere that if the hardys,helms and shannon moore were all in tna, that they would create a faction called "The Core" ....... anybody think vince called them this cuz matt went to TNA ?

KJ PUNK
01-19-2011, 03:46 PM
i read somewhere that if the hardys,helms and shannon moore were all in tna, that they would create a faction called "The Core" ....... anybody think vince called them this cuz matt went to TNA ?

um no. i think they were called "the core" bc they have 3 of the original nexus members where as the "new nexus" only has one

Bennyladd1
01-19-2011, 04:47 PM
i believe that sheffield would be a good addition to Wade's group , while Mason Ryan will kickass in punk's, i cant wait to see him in a match, when is sheffield expected to come back?

CobraNightviper
01-19-2011, 04:48 PM
the core I wonder who in wwe came up with that?
Im putin my money on Skip joining .."the..core" uggh

CobraNightviper
01-19-2011, 04:49 PM
it was suppose to be by or at the rumble last I heard.
i believe that sheffield would be a good addition to Wade's group , while Mason Ryan will kickass in punk's, i cant wait to see him in a match, when is sheffield expected to come back?

thejman93
01-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm half expecting a Nexus/Core, heel supergroup, WM27 takeover. Zeke and Babytista take the midcard belts, Slater and Gabriel win the tag titles, Punk Harris and Henning take out Cena, Wade wins a main-eventer belt, and Otunga jerks off backstage.

steveorton
01-19-2011, 04:59 PM
The New Nexus Core, I'm jus sayin...

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm half expecting a Nexus/Core, heel supergroup, WM27 takeover. Zeke and Babytista take the midcard belts, Slater and Gabriel win the tag titles, Punk Harris and Henning take out Cena, Wade wins a main-eventer belt, and Otunga jerks off backstage.

I don't want to see it all happen at once. The storyline where a team gets all the titles has been done to death. I'd hate to see them get all the belts at once.

steveorton
01-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Yup that storyline has grown very stale, probably at each paper-view the group gets one belt at a time, little by little and grow, that is a slow climb to the top, then dominate and brag about their victories, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
01-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Tna are the ones to use rehash storylines, I'm jus sayin...

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 07:39 PM
I was hoping that Genesis was the turnaround PPV for TNA, and it was, in a bad way. I was hoping that none of the Immortal members involved in title matches won a title at 1 PPV, but all of them did. Mr Anderson won the TNA world title, but I think they had to do that because of Jeff's court issues. I assume that Immortal will try to reclaim the world title, by having someone like Matt Hardy go for it.

If WWE was to let Nexus win all the titles possible, they should do it slowly, PPV by PPV, like you said. It wouldn't look unbelievable like giving each member a belt in 1 PPV, but will make it seem that they fought hard for those belts.

HeelTurn
01-20-2011, 11:29 AM
I don't want to see it all happen at once. The storyline where a team gets all the titles has been done to death. I'd hate to see them get all the belts at once.

Agreed, when Evolution did that it was pretty awesome, especially the next nite on Raw when they just stood at the top of the ramp holding their new belts. Tna tried to do it with the MEM but it sucked, but doing it at Mania would be interesting, considering nobody thought Nexus would last that long.

thejman93
01-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Agreed, when Evolution did that it was pretty awesome, especially the next nite on Raw when they just stood at the top of the ramp holding their new belts. Tna tried to do it with the MEM but it sucked, but doing it at Mania would be interesting, considering nobody thought Nexus would last that long.

Yeah I think the fact that it's WrestleMania would make it special.

Lowki
01-21-2011, 06:28 AM
I got a feeling that after wrestlemania both groups will announce it was all a "work" and they all a part of a huge group to dominate both brands- think of a modernised version of Corporate ministry (In the sense that the two biggest groups in WWF merged).

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Didn't I already make this thread? Like, A week before this guy?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Didn't I already make this thread? Like, A week before this guy?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?3808-We-Are-One-We-Will-Stand-Together.

Yup.