PDA

View Full Version : Alberto Del Rio's Destiny! We Don't Know (about) That...

ELNIOJR
01-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Well, i'll make it short n' sweet. Latelly we've seen Alberto Del Rio showing up on RAW in many occasion, more than usual actually, saying exactly what he's been saying on 'his' show and Smackdown...that HIS DESTINY is to win this Year Royal Rumble Match, Headline Wrestlemania, and then...become Champion!:confused:

Now, about he's name we...we already know that, but about his destiny we gonna have to wait. But if you think about it, IT'S NOT for some reason, that WWE is giving him this Time and Spotlight latelly, for some sort of "Personal Propaganda".

So, seeing that he calls himself THE ONLY HONEST MAN, is winning this year Royal Rumble indeed...ADR Destiny? Will he live up for his words?

jcagosto
01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
I think John Morrison will win it...

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 11:41 PM
I think your'e looking a bit too far into this. Drew Mcintyre said he was the Chosen One, and was destined to be a world champion, but 1 1/2 years later, and he hasn't did what he said he was going to do, and has been forgotten about.

I would mark out if ADR won the Rumble though. I really want to see this guy win a world title.

Bodom
01-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Whether Del Rio wins the Rumble or not, the man will be a World Champion by the end of 2011. I guarantee it.

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Whether Del Rio wins the Rumble or not, the man will be a World Champion by the end of 2011. I guarantee it.

We already knew that :P

Bodom
01-18-2011, 11:58 PM
We already knew that :P

Uh huh. Suuuuure ;)

SilverGhost
01-19-2011, 12:56 AM
Uh huh. Suuuuure ;)

Seriously!

We already knew that!

HeelTurn
01-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Uh huh. Suuuuure ;)

Any post where Del Rio is mentioned, the fact he will be world champ by the end of the year is mentioned lol

ELNIOJR
01-19-2011, 09:11 AM
I think your'e looking a bit too far into this. Drew Mcintyre said he was the Chosen One, and was destined to be a world champion, but 1 1/2 years later, and he hasn't did what he said he was going to do, and has been forgotten about.

I would mark out if ADR won the Rumble though. I really want to see this guy win a world title.

Ok, you made a good point about Drew, but sometimes it's not about what they say, it's about how/if we SEE/ACCEPT IT! When Drew said that i didn't Buy it, and ALSO Drew didnt say the WHEN...
About Del Rio, i DO BUY IT, he has potencials to reach to the Top right NOW, but if you pay attention on my Post i didnt say he is going to...i was actually wondering. But the Tools are Right There! HE'S A STAR! :D

Any post where Del Rio is mentioned, the fact he will be world champ by the end of the year is mentioned lol

Please Leave Bodom Alooooone! :D

Adam Bomb II
01-19-2011, 10:21 AM
When Alberto debuted it was one of the times where I instantly thought "he is gonna be a future champion". I didn't get that vibe when Drew debuted at all!
But my instincts aren't to be trusted though - I thought "championship material" when I saw guys like Luger, Adam Bomb and Bam Bam debut in the WWF back in the day, and more recently guys like Kaval and Lashley(although there's still a slim chance that these two will return to WWE at some point). :D

Bodom
01-19-2011, 10:32 AM

Oh hush you :rolleyes:

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Not every superstar gets a segment on the Titantron weeks before they arrive! I remember Jericho having a crypted one, and the miz having one too! just shouts out that they are inline for a push towards the title someday!

el gabo
01-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Great thing about Del Rio is that he the total package as a wrestler. He's definitely got the ring skills and works the crowd marvelously. Particularly loved it when he brought out the chihuahua. Golden!!!!

Lance Storm
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Prediction: Del Rio...MITB....World Champ

Flyyisha
01-19-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm not big on Del Rio. I find him rather annoying. #kanyeshrugs

el gabo
01-19-2011, 11:55 AM

Job well done than.

Mikeyboy7777777
01-19-2011, 11:56 AM
i dont'want alberto del rio to win actually i would think it would be very not interesting since i don't really enjoy watching his promos (matches are okayish too much with mysterio though) but maybe next year? i want christian to win not some young guy taking away his spotlight again

SilverGhost
01-19-2011, 12:35 PM

Lol he did his job then xD

He is a good wrestler though.

HeelTurn
01-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Oh hush you :rolleyes:

I only mention that because its the closest thing I have to a catchphrase, seriously lol

mrbluto
01-19-2011, 12:49 PM
I dont like or hate Del Rio because he has done nothing yet. he is a good wrestler and good on the Mic but he has to do something to get attention. Have him pull an old Million Dollar Man stunt? pull a Mexican kid from the crowd and offer him $1,000 pesos if he can count to 10 in English, the kid does it and Del Rio gives him .50 cents. Del Rio then puts down Mexicans as being stupid and poor.

el gabo
01-19-2011, 12:50 PM
I dont like or hate Del Rio because he has done nothing yet. he is a good wrestler and good on the Mic but he has to do something to get attention. Have him pull an old Million Dollar Man stunt? pull a Mexican kid from the crowd and offer him $1,000 pesos if he can count to 10 in English, the kid does it and Del Rio gives him .50 cents. Del Rio then puts down Mexicans as being stupid and poor.

Cruel but great idea!!!!

steveorton
01-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Del Rio wil be a future WHC, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
01-19-2011, 05:35 PM
One last thing for some reason I just don't like the guy, I mean I like heels like Jericho, Miz, Sheamus, CM Punk but for some reason I just dislike the guy but he is the future and I will give you that, I'm jus sayin...

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 07:42 PM

Its a rehash of The Million Dollar Man's stunt, but with a twist. A mexican twist :D

One last thing for some reason I just don't like the guy, I mean I like heels like Jericho, Miz, Sheamus, CM Punk but for some reason I just dislike the guy but he is the future and I will give you that, I'm jus sayin...

Its because hes mexican, isn't it? :P

Flyyisha
01-20-2011, 05:07 PM
his matches have been dry to me. I can't just get behind him. I'm a fan of both heels and faces. he just I dunno. .. on de 30 that the live show in NJ it was Alberto vs Rey and it was the longest dryiest match of my life. everyone was tweetin and texting after 8 minutes. Its something about him I just don't like. Him and the Miz.

The Brown One
01-20-2011, 08:11 PM
his matches have been dry to me. I can't just get behind him. I'm a fan of both heels and faces. he just I dunno. .. on de 30 that the live show in NJ it was Alberto vs Rey and it was the longest dryiest match of my life. everyone was tweetin and texting after 8 minutes. Its something about him I just don't like. Him and the Miz.

You can tell that ADR has alot more wrestling ability than The Miz. ADR has wrestled around the world before coming to WWE, and was a great wrestler even before he joined. Hes not the best wrestler ever, but IMO, hes one of the more talented ones in WWE.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2011, 08:19 PM
You can tell that ADR has alot more wrestling ability than The Miz. ADR has wrestled around the world before coming to WWE, and was a great wrestler even before he joined. Hes not the best wrestler ever, but IMO, hes one of the more talented ones in WWE.

I agree, ADR is a pretty darn good wrestler and character.

But you already know that.

jethro
01-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Not sure about Del Rio winning the rumble eventhough almost 3 weeks come out and telling us it is his destiny,we'll see.

The Brown One
01-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Not sure about Del Rio winning the rumble eventhough almost 3 weeks come out and telling us it is his destiny,we'll see.

We have seen many superstars in the past come out, and say that they will win the Rumble. But nowadays, a returning superstar wins it.

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Del Rio has champ written all over him!! I'll be quite surprised if he doesn't win the RR or MITB (preferably at MAania rathe than the PPV). And I'll be even more surprised if he doesn't get a strap during 2011.

Adam Bomb II
01-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Del Rio has champ written all over him!! I'll be quite surprised if he doesn't win the RR or MITB (preferably at MAania rathe than the PPV). And I'll be even more surprised if he doesn't get a strap during 2011.

I couldnt agree more. I think it would be too hasy to give him the rumble win -he is still new to the audience, so a main event at wrestlemania probably isnt going to happen. But i have a gut feeling he will win the MITB at wrestlemania. I can just see him with the suitcsae. im drunk btw.

mrbluto
01-22-2011, 12:23 AM
There is no doubt sometime in 2011 ADR will win the IC title.