PDA

View Full Version : Macho Man in WWE All Stars Video Game

Rogo
01-18-2011, 03:22 PM
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1144413p1.html

So i recently just read an article in which Macho Man Randy Savage is being featured in the newest WWE video game, WWE All Stars.

With him being included in the game and the WWE now producing Macho Man action figures, do you guys feel that Macho will finally be inducted this year in the WWE HOF? I mean with signals like these and WWE opening more to him and breaking the boundaries/walls they had for a while that it might eventually either lead to a HOF induction this year or next?

What do you guys think?

thejman93
01-18-2011, 03:25 PM

So i recently just read an article in which Macho Man Randy Savage is being featured in the newest WWE video game, WWE All Stars.

With him being included in the game and the WWE now producing Macho Man action figures, do you guys feel that Macho will finally be inducted this year in the WWE HOF? I mean with signals like these and WWE opening more to him and breaking the boundaries/walls they had for a while that it might eventually either lead to a HOF induction this year or next?

What do you guys think?

By golly, I think we've found the thrid member of the HOF "big 3." Shawn, Arn, and now (possibly) Macho Man.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Damn! I just posted this... me and you must have been writing it up at the same time. Shit!

HeelTurn
01-18-2011, 03:40 PM
If he got in the HOF this year it would be awesome, but him being in the game is pretty epic to, gonna have to get a copy of that when its out.

Rogo
01-18-2011, 03:43 PM
ahahah my bad man, i didnt even see your post at all and was just scrolling through Twitter and saw that IGN posted up about Macho Man and jumped the gun

I feel kinda foolish now haha but hey both of us were thinking the same exact thing so either way we both win :)

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 04:13 PM
As much as I'd rather see a Hall of Fame that's not run by a completely bias organization, I definitely think it would be fun to see Macho Man come back around for the ceremony. Growing up, while everyone else was always looking to Hogan, I kind of accepted Savage as my own personal icon to be the face of late '80s, early '90s wrasslin'. His character was larger than life, and his in-ring skills lived up to that in every single way (unlike some other people who shall remain nameless). With all of that said, I'll be very surprised to see Randy announced as one of the rumored "Big 3", as I simply think there's more credence to the whispers of Vince genuinely hating the guy.

Robstar
01-18-2011, 04:18 PM
This contained in the article -

"Macho Man" Randy Savage joins an already stacked roster that includes names like Steve Austin, The Rock, Bret Hart, Triple H, John Cena, Big Show, Sheamus and more.

Sheamus wtf? I mean I like the guy, but this has to be an error.

I'm so glad Randy Savage is in the game as it does pave the way for HOF for him, which he richly deserves. He always will be Hulk Hogan's greatest feud and a fricken legend in his own right! Oooooohhhhhh yeeeeeeaaahhhh!

Robstar
01-18-2011, 04:23 PM

Originally posted by -Rated_R(ob)KO (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6227-Rated_R%28ob%29KO)
First there was his toy, now he's in a video game? It seems a little strange that THE 'E is trying to market The Macho One like they are if they're not planning something with him. A lot of people are clamoring for anything Macho Man related nowadays, and considering they're not doing the wCw themed HOF....They in all actuality could be doing a Monday Night Wars Theme instead. Why not have HBK, Macho Man, Arn Anderson, and a couple more key players like Goldberg and Sting with maybe Nash as well. Throw in a couple more guys from THE 'E from that time period and, there you go. Hell, Bradshaw and Farooq would be great picks.
Originally posted by - CobraNightviper
I agree finally macho gets the respect he deserves OOOOHHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHHH !!!

I agree finally macho gets the respect he deserves OOOOHHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHHH !!!
Originally posted by - TheJMan
That's gonna get real old real quick.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-18-2011, 04:26 PM

First there was his toy, now he's in a video game? It seems a little strange that THE 'E is trying to market The Macho One like they are if they're not planning something with him. A lot of people are clamoring for anything Macho Man related nowadays, and considering they're not doing the wCw themed HOF....They in all actuality could be doing a Monday Night Wars Theme instead. Why not have HBK, Macho Man, Arn Anderson, and a couple more key players like Goldberg and Sting with maybe Nash as well. Throw in a couple more guys from THE 'E from that time period and, there you go. Hell, Bradshaw and Farooq would be great picks.

That's gonna get real old real quick.

Thanks for moving the stuff from my thread over here. =)

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks for moving the stuff from my thread over here. =)

And to the guy that said in my post "That's gonna get old real quick".... But, you already knew that. ;)

thejman93
01-18-2011, 04:29 PM
As much as I'd rather see a Hall of Fame that's not run by a completely bias organization, I definitely think it would be fun to see Macho Man come back around for the ceremony. Growing up, while everyone else was always looking to Hogan, I kind of accepted Savage as my own personal icon to be the face of late '80s, early '90s wrasslin'. His character was larger than life, and his in-ring skills lived up to that in every single way (unlike some other people who shall remain nameless). With all of that said, I'll be very surprised to see Randy announced as one of the rumored "Big 3", as I simply think there's more credence to the whispers of Vince genuinely hating the guy.

Who do you think is the other guy then Ape?

thejman93
01-18-2011, 04:30 PM
And to the guy that said in my post "That's gonna get old real quick".... But, you already knew that. ;)

Oh fuck me:D

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Who do you think is the other guy then Ape?
Man, I really don't know. I mean, I guess it's always possible that it could be Savage. But to me, Savage would easily be as big of a deal as Michaels, and I'm not sure I see them stacking this year's HOF quite that big.

thejman93
01-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Man, I really don't know. I mean, I guess it's always possible that it could be Savage. But to me, Savage would easily be as big of a deal as Michaels, and I'm not sure I see them stacking this year's HOF quite that big.

I agree, I'm thinking sombody like Nash or British Bulldog

HeelTurn
01-18-2011, 07:53 PM
I agree, I'm thinking sombody like Nash or British Bulldog

God yes please put Bulldog in. Road Warriors to.

thejman93
01-18-2011, 07:59 PM
God yes please put Bulldog in. Road Warriors to.

Isn't one of the Road Warriors dead?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-19-2011, 02:05 AM

Yes but, you already knew that.

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Yes but, you already knew that.

HAHA! tickled me this!

HeelTurn
01-19-2011, 07:37 AM