PDA

View Full Version : John F**king Cena is the Man

2bluntsup
01-18-2011, 02:47 PM
I for 1 have disliked Cena since they put him over Kurt Angle on his first title run until now. Raw has been great for awhile now but last night with the return of cena it just made it the shit no fecal matter. With the promos in the start of the show to putting on a classic in the main event i finally see y the torch was passed down to John. thoughts???

thejman93
01-18-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm thinking you're in the deep fucking minority around here my friend... I will admit that match last night was pretty damn good tho.

Rassling_Fan
01-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Was I the only one who marked out when Cena went Rocky 4 on us?

North Vegas Benny
01-18-2011, 03:32 PM
I don't want to take anything away from John Cena the man is a beast in the ring and is one of the best on the mic, but there is alot more talent on Raw than just Cena and Orton but they get most of the push. I am happy though cus it seems WWE is learning from their mistakes by putting other people in the champion spotlight.

HolyJose2391
01-18-2011, 03:58 PM
I marked out as well hell even when Cena said "this PG gotta work with this" or something along those lines it was funny gotta give him that

HeelTurn
01-18-2011, 04:09 PM

I love Rocky 4, and so does the WWE they seem to make a lot of references to it.

Adam Bomb II
01-18-2011, 04:09 PM
A very pleasant surprise! Even though i normally do something else entirely when Cena is in the ring wrestling, I actually got really into this match (of course Punk was the showstealer in my opinion...:))
And combined with the long awaited debut of Mason Ryan, this turned in to quite the main event.

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Cena was good because Punk was there. Then again....Punk makes anyone good but it was a good main event.

Necroyeti
01-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Oh hell naw you weren't, I was squeeing with joy over that reference. Rocky IV is my favourite Rocky.

I think Cena's pretty cool. I just don't like the way he's booked most of the time.

Xpacfan
01-18-2011, 04:41 PM
I for 1 have disliked Cena since they put him over Kurt Angle on his first title run until now. Raw has been great for awhile now but last night with the return of cena it just made it the shit no fecal matter. With the promos in the start of the show to putting on a classic in the main event i finally see y the torch was passed down to John. thoughts???

-sigh- :confused:

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Cena was good because Punk was there. Then again....Punk makes anyone good but it was a good main event.

Damn right.

But I wasn't focusing on Cena. I was in awe of Mason Ryan's debut.

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Damn right.

But I wasn't focusing on Cena. I was in awe of Mason Ryan's debut.

I was focused on Punk since he schooled Cena on wrestling. That submission that Punk did on Cena was all kinds of awesome.

I need confirmation! The submission is called the Koji Clutch. Is that the real name? Cole fucked up and said Anaconda Vice.

Mason Ryan coming out with an impactful debut.

thejman93
01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
I was focused on Punk since he schooled Cena on wrestling. That submission that Punk did on Cena was all kinds of awesome.

I need confirmation! The submission is called the Koji Clutch. Is that the real name? Cole fucked up and said Anaconda Vice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfQ9YCvnVSU

This is a Koji cluch and it looks a whole hell of a lot like what Punk did last night

Necroyeti
01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Oh, indeed it was!

I fucked up by listening to Cole, I thought it was the vice ;_;

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfQ9YCvnVSU

This is a Koji cluch and it looks a whole hell of a lot like what Punk did last night

The Koji Clutch! Alright!

Oh, indeed it was!

I fucked up by listening to Cole, I thought it was the vice ;_;

Yeah Cole messed up and said Anaconda Vice. It would have been sweet that Punk would have done the Vice but I'll take the Koji Clutch instead! :)

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 05:32 PM

Geez Cole really sucks at commentary doesn't he? Isn't a commentator in the WWE also supposed to have knowledge of wrestling holds/moves, so they can call the match? Well when Cole does occasionally attempt to call the match, he usually gets the name of the move wrong, or says something completely irrelevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oSlDnTNb88

Judge for yourself.

Necroyeti
01-18-2011, 05:37 PM
SCOOP SLAM BY ORTON
powerslam

thejman93
01-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Anybody else notice that Orton damn near missed the RKO last night? He hit it but it didn't look right. Vintage Orton I guess...

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Anybody else notice that Orton damn near missed the RKO last night? He hit it but it didn't look right. Vintage Orton I guess...

Orton usually hits the RKO right.

SCOOP SLAM BY ORTON
powerslam

Lol.

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 05:40 PM
He only has limited knowledge of moves and holds. Most of us know exactly what the Anaconda Vice looks like. Hiroyoshi Tenzan does the same Anaconda Vice.

Michael Cole needs to work on his moves knowledge. Famasser=/=ZigZag but at least he stopped saying that.

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 05:45 PM
He only has limited knowledge of moves and holds. Most of us know exactly what the Anaconda Vice looks like. Hiroyoshi Tenzan does the same Anaconda Vice.

Michael Cole needs to work on his moves knowledge. Famasser=/=ZigZag but at least he stopped saying that.

Well I thought they hired him assuming he already had a wrestling dictionary in his head.

SevenCagedTigers
01-18-2011, 05:46 PM

He only put on a classic with CM Punk because... Its CM Punk. People chanted "You can't wrestle" to Cena at Wrestlemania in Madison Square Garden for a reason. Because his matches suck, and he can only put on good matches when he's being carried. I mean you put him in the ring with anyone else and it reveals how bad of a wrestler he is. Put him with Dolph or Justin Gabriel, or Jack Swagger and the match itself looks good.

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Well I thought they hired him assuming he already had a wrestling dictionary in his head.

Or Vinnie Mac wanna change the names of moves.

steveorton
01-18-2011, 05:49 PM
Punk vs Cena at Wrestlemania but this time for the WWE championship, I'm jus sayin...

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Punk vs Cena at Wrestlemania but this time for the WWE championship, I'm jus sayin...

No. No strap on Cena but yes on Punk.

SaberToothTigerz
01-18-2011, 05:53 PM
I marked out as well hell even when Cena said "this PG gotta work with this" or something along those lines it was funny gotta give him that

sorry guys this is pg im trying the best i can

Robstar
01-18-2011, 06:38 PM
I'd rather watch Cena than almost anything in TNA. Now I understand that it's "cool" to hate whatever's popular and if Cena wasn't top dog, you'd all be hating on someone else. Even now Randy Orton, who used to be the IWC darling, now that he's teetering on the precipice of Cena-like status, I've seen you bitches turn on him too. Your Cena crying is like food to me, I live for it. You scapegoat Cena and piss and moan and crap on about your damn precious indie stars yet the fact remains if they were so good, why are they where they are. Then you throw up bullshit like 'oh they have integrity, they wouldn't sell out blah, blah, blah' and it's the biggest load of codswallop I have ever heard. Because if it's really what they 'love to do' then why wouldn't they want to do it on a larger stage, entertaining many more people and get paid much more for it? Don't be fooled - many of your precious indy stars give as much of a fuck about the fans as Eric Bischoff. If they really were in it for anyone but themselves they'd actually brave the big leagues, like CM Punk or Matt Sydal or Nigel McGuinness or Bryan Danielson - and NOT give a rats ass about name changes or different production values.
Cena haters be damned. The man is cool in my book.

(;) Needed to get that off my chest)

The Hipster
01-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Robstar, to quote the Miz, You are AWESOME! I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree 100% with you.

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 07:30 PM
I'd rather watch Cena than almost anything in TNA. Now I understand that it's "cool" to hate whatever's popular and if Cena wasn't top dog, you'd all be hating on someone else. Even now Randy Orton, who used to be the IWC darling, now that he's teetering on the precipice of Cena-like status, I've seen you bitches turn on him too. Your Cena crying is like food to me, I live for it. You scapegoat Cena and piss and moan and crap on about your damn precious indie stars yet the fact remains if they were so good, why are they where they are. Then you throw up bullshit like 'oh they have integrity, they wouldn't sell out blah, blah, blah' and it's the biggest load of codswallop I have ever heard. Because if it's really what they 'love to do' then why wouldn't they want to do it on a larger stage, entertaining many more people and get paid much more for it? Don't be fooled - many of your precious indy stars give as much of a fuck about the fans as Eric Bischoff. If they really were in it for anyone but themselves they'd actually brave the big leagues, like CM Punk or Matt Sydal or Nigel McGuinness or Bryan Danielson - and NOT give a rats ass about name changes or different production values.

Damn Rob! That was an outburst.

No. No strap on Cena but yes on Punk.

I say don't put the WWE title on Cena or Punk. Punk deserves it(he hasn't won a world title in over a year). But if Punk is holding the title before WM, you know whats going to happen don't you? Cena will win. Cena always wins at WM. Yeah I know Randy beat Triple H and Cena in a triple threat to retain the WWE title a few WMs back, but that was because they were all in WWE, and were all fighting for the same thing. Right now, all 3 have different storylines, so I don't see it happening again. If Punk is champ before WM, Cena will beat him for the belt at WM.

Robstar
01-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Robstar, to quote the Miz, You are AWESOME! I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree 100% with you.

Thanks. I just wish I could settle on INDIE or INDY!!! lol ;)

Robstar
01-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Damn Rob! That was an outburst.

I say don't put the WWE title on Cena or Punk. Punk deserves it(he hasn't won a world title in over a year). But if Punk is holding the title before WM, you know whats going to happen don't you? Cena will win. Cena always wins at WM. Yeah I know Randy beat Triple H and Cena in a triple threat to retain the WWE title a few WMs back, but that was because they were all in WWE, and were all fighting for the same thing. Right now, all 3 have different storylines, so I don't see it happening again. If Punk is champ before WM, Cena will beat him for the belt at WM.

The thing about Punk? He doesn't need to be holding a belt to hold our attention. And that, as they say, speaks entirely for itself.

Saiga
01-18-2011, 07:43 PM
i'd rather see a champion that can put on good matches constantly (cm punk) than seen a guy with limited skills n wrestling knowledge as champion

Androo
01-18-2011, 08:00 PM
all the "cant wrestle, shoved down our throats, shouldnt be there" aside, i just dont like cena as a character, but he is the character though aint he. the smarmy, im better than you, takes the piss outa people, fukin face looks, jokey jokes!! its like meaness, bullying. i mean the vickie g thing was fucked up i couldnt watch it!! its like heel tactics, and oh yeh they made him say it, if he didnt want to say it he can say no, hes fuckin cena!!! which must mean he agrees with this stuff!! when he gets in the ring he works his ass off, good or not, i think he trys harder wen he knows hes goin up against a worker. anyway, its like i dnt like hornswoggle either, or early rock. but the best thing on raw this week for me did involve him, no not the debut of mason ryan punk match.....but...the walk to the ring backstage...THAT was funny shit, wen he nodded to those two ppl and they didnt even look at him then did a little like 'huh owell', he knew tht was funny! then wen he took tht guys phone and just through it back in his popcorn and turned and walked away, tht was genius!!! i rewound and watched it all a couple of times!! im laughin now at the bit where he throws the phone n jst walks away!! haha! was liike he was takin the piss out of all his other serious, shake guys hands, walks backstage hes done a loada times before! classic! good sport there. i also do think he doesnt mind takin the piss out himself either. anyway i dnt kno if ive conveyed the times i dont like cena very well, which begs the question why am i describing them....because i can mwahahaha mwahahahah

thejman93
01-18-2011, 08:10 PM
all the "cant wrestle, shoved down our throats, shouldnt be there" aside, i just dont like cena as a character, but he is the character though aint he. the smarmy, im better than you, takes the piss outa people, fukin face looks, jokey jokes!! its like meaness, bullying. i mean the vickie g thing was fucked up i couldnt watch it!! its like heel tactics, and oh yeh they made him say it, if he didnt want to say it he can say no, hes fuckin cena!!! which must mean he agrees with this stuff!! when he gets in the ring he works his ass off, good or not, i think he trys harder wen he knows hes goin up against a worker. anyway, its like i dnt like hornswoggle either, or early rock. but the best thing on raw this week for me did involve him, no not the debut of mason ryan punk match.....but...the walk to the ring backstage...THAT was funny shit, wen he nodded to those two ppl and they didnt even look at him then did a little like 'huh owell', he knew tht was funny! then wen he took tht guys phone and just through it back in his popcorn and turned and walked away, tht was genius!!! i rewound and watched it all a couple of times!! im laughin now at the bit where he throws the phone n jst walks away!! haha! was liike he was takin the piss out of all his other serious, shake guys hands, walks backstage hes done a loada times before! classic! good sport there. i also do think he doesnt mind takin the piss out himself either. anyway i dnt kno if ive conveyed the times i dont like cena very well, which begs the question why am i describing them....because i can mwahahaha mwahahahah

we need an EWN translator.

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm adding "codswallop" to my lexicon.

Robstar
01-18-2011, 08:14 PM
He's good value, a great character. One of the things I love about Cena is he embraces the haters. Like when, I think it was at Wrestlemania a couple of years ago, after he won he got himself amongst a group of anti-Cena fans in the crowd and to be fair they were good sports about it too. And that's John Cena to me -
http://pics.livejournal.com/stevelikescurse/pic/0020zky5

Robstar
01-18-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm adding "codswallop" to my lexicon.

My pleasure!

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 08:16 PM
I think this post was found written on the walls of a pyramid.

thejman93
01-18-2011, 08:22 PM

This is what happens when you put monkeys in a room with typewriters. You don't get Shakespear you get wacky posts about John Cena.

Androo
01-18-2011, 08:32 PM
we need an EWN translator.

hahahahahahha i know!! i only copied and pasted it from the bbc news website, where they say it was found carved in stone in the patagonian region, by early homosapien cave dwellers!! reading it back again i can hardly understand it! its hard to put across opinions via the laptop! i thinks its coz i was typing it as it first immediately formed in my gigantic brain, so much going on in my massive heed!! or typing it as i speak! fuck knows! there must be some bits u can pick out? let me know and i will be happy to translate the badass sumbitch! i think it could be i use an awful lot of commas, neverhelps!! mannnnn lol

Robstar
01-18-2011, 08:38 PM
hahahahahahha i know!! i only copied and pasted it from the bbc news website, where they say it was found carved in stone in the patagonian region, by early homosapien cave dwellers!! reading it back again i can hardly understand it! its hard to put across opinions via the laptop! i thinks its coz i was typing it as it first immediately formed in my gigantic brain, so much going on in my massive heed!! or typing it as i speak! fuck knows! there must be some bits u can pick out? let me know and i will be happy to translate the badass sumbitch! i think it could be i use an awful lot of commas, neverhelps!! mannnnn lol

You're sacrificing all other grammer and punctuation for your comma love! ;) It was readable which is more than I can say for some.

Androo
01-18-2011, 09:08 PM
You're sacrificing all other grammer and punctuation for your comma love! ;) It was readable which is more than I can say for some.

haha yeh i know, its just the closest punctuation mark to the letter region on the keyboard, im lazy like tht, its gt to be done, when u have tht kind of relationship with a punctuation mark u never want to type any other, yeh i could have put an exclamation mark there to emphasize it, but the comma is just there, i dont need to go shift 1, even tho i jst wrote shift and hit the one button there, but anyway, no one will understand this, and yet i feel so thrilled with it, :D

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 11:44 PM

I've got to say, the commas helped a bit :P

Justdawg08
01-19-2011, 12:12 AM
So this thread appears to be about supporting Cena...

and whether it be the popular thing to say... I'm saying... I support John Cena as my main man in the WWE... guy is on a whole nother level.

Androo
01-19-2011, 12:58 AM
Yeh the commas do help, its just ive used to many of them instead of full stops etc. If there were no commas it would be harder to understand ur right.
So here's an edited version for the 'message-board patronizingly elitist' eye to be cast upon.:confused:

The entire arguments of - "he can’t wrestle; is shoved down our throats; shouldn’t be there", aside, I just don’t like cena as a character, but he is part of the character though isn’t he so I guess I don’t like him. The smarmy, ‘I’m better than you’, ‘takes the piss out of people’, fuckin facial looks and grins, and jokey jokes!! It’s essentially meanness, bullying. I mean the Vickie Guerrero thing was fucked up I couldn’t watch it!! It’s like heel tactics on a gigantic face, and “oh yeh, but they made him say it”, if he didn’t want to say it he can say no, he’s fuckin cena!!! Which must mean he agrees with this stuff!!?? And so seems like a bit of a dick!! When he gets in the ring he works his ass off, technically well or not. I think he try’s harder when he knows he’s going up against a worker. Anyway, it’s the same as I don’t like hornswoggle as a character, or the early rock.

But the best thing on raw this week for me did involve cena, no not the debut of Mason Ryan in his ‘ok’ punk match.....but...the walk to the ring backstage...THAT was funny shit. When he nodded to those two ppl and they didn’t even look at him then he did a little head gesture like 'huh owell', he knew that was funny! Then when he took that guys phone and just threw it back in his popcorn and turned and walked away, that was genius!!! I rewound and watched it all a couple of times!! I’m laughing now at the bit where he throws the phone n just walks away!! Haha! It was like he was taking the piss out of all his other serious, ‘shake guys’ hands’, and ‘walks backstage’ he’s done a load of times before! Classic! Good sport there. I also do think he doesn’t mind taking the piss out himself either which is good.

2bluntsup
01-19-2011, 11:09 AM

Agreed!!!!

Mordecai
07-13-2011, 04:04 AM
Cena Sucks!

Markedoutforlife
07-13-2011, 04:35 AM
Cena is ok I guess.......

I am judt tired of being sports entertained, I want to see wrestling.

Catch as catch can.
Wolfe vs angle equals epic.
I love chain wrestling, not sequences replayed over an over in every match.
Im not a cena hater, im a wrestling fan.

Murdochhackedme
07-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Why yes. Yes he his.