PDA

View Full Version : "American VIRGIN" Daniel Bryan and The Bellas

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Those of you who watched RAW should have seen the segment where the Bellas (who were awfully hotter than usual) made a wager to be Daniel Bryan's "FIRST" and argued about being more "AGGRESSIVE" than the other. Wow. I did not expect to see this on a PG show. Its been a while since we got a sex based storyline. WWE is really starting to push the limits of their PG rating and I got to say I like it very much thus far. For once, we have divas that are being utilized for something storyline wise. I could literally see one of the bellas stripping themselves in front of Daniel while he is training and trying to get his attention. Or perhaps even giving him a private lap dance.

Hey, as long as we get to see the bellas give us a taste of how the divas used to do things and express their sexuality, I am game for this storyline. What about you guys?

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 12:40 AM
We've already got a thread for this. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?3848-Daniel-Bryan-is-Molly-Holly-2.0)

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-18-2011, 12:44 AM
I had no idea that thread was about this topic. :/ The name threw me off honestly. Lol.