PDA

View Full Version : Is it me....

homer75751
01-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Or did we hear the director talking twice and did Vince catch that too?

The Brown One
01-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Yeah he did talk twice, and was heard during the live broadcast. He said "Focus the camera on..." At one point, the Miz, after he beatdown Randy. And the other time I can't remember, but it was after the beatdown.

Sinliner
01-18-2011, 06:35 AM
Or did we hear the director talking twice and did Vince catch that too?

i noticed it too, guess vince is gonna fire his ass

NightWolf
01-18-2011, 06:50 AM
i noticed it too, guess vince is gonna fire his ass

That is the harsh reality of it.

tittle97
01-18-2011, 06:54 AM
That is the harsh reality of it.

You know what, being a WWE cameraman has to suck ass. I'm sure VKM goes through cameramen like toliet paper.

NightWolf
01-18-2011, 07:41 AM
You know what, being a WWE cameraman has to suck ass. I'm sure VKM goes through cameramen like toliet paper.

I would not doubt it one bit. But if you have very still hands then it is definitely the job for you! I actually remember an even worse moment than this. It was on an episode of Raw (Possibly 2002) an one of the cameramen dropped the camera an they quickly cut away to another angle. Another moment would have to be SD! somewhere in 2004 where they had loose cameras that were shooting off into the crowd randomly an one of the above cameras became obsolete. It was weird.

I guess we will find out if this guy loses his job or not. I am hoping for not because finding work after being let go is really tough to do. Especially if you are supporting a family. I remember back when I worked at the Twin Dragon Diner an they decided to let me go as a budget-cut thing. It took me at least a year to recover. Now I am doing school stuff to see if I can get into a hospital as a doctor. Unfortunately the stuff I am doing hardly makes sense to me. It is almost like I am preparing to be a scientist.

SaberToothTigerz
01-18-2011, 08:33 AM
this was during what segment?
i heard something strange during cm punk's second backstage promo with the nexus

homer75751
01-18-2011, 08:58 AM
That was the first time someone off camera said something...the other (obviously) was at the end of the show when Nexus was posing and the camera cut to Cena