PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Anderson finishers

Charchboii
01-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Is it just me or do y'all think mr.Anderson has the worst finisher as a maineventer. I mean if he would do the move a little faster it will make the move more impactful and realistic but it's so slow I can't stand seeing him doing it. In my opinion I always thought he should use a modified version of it like the spinning one that Kaz/Mike Knox use or atleast a submission because of his background in martial arts. What do y'all think

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Whatever finisher he uses, he should have to do it twice (just to compliment the shtick of repeating his last name). Hit the move out of nowhere, then pick the guy up and agonizingly draw out hitting it again.

Kashdinero
01-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Whatever finisher he uses, he should have to do it twice (just to compliment the shtick of repeating his last name). Hit the move out of nowhere, then pick the guy up and agonizingly draw out hitting it again.

Just to add insult to injury!

I like it.

I always liked the Kenton Bomb, but I suppose Hardly has that move "patented". Plus it can't do any favours for the kneck!

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Just to add insult to injury!

I like it.

I always liked the Kenton Bomb, but I suppose Hardly has that move "patented". Plus it can't do any favours for the kneck!
Exactly. I think that would be cool.

Bodom
01-17-2011, 10:58 PM

This is fucking brilliant sir.

The Brown One
01-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Newsflash: Anderson does hit the Mic Check more than once in a PPV match. He always hits it, then someone kicks out, then sometime later he hits it again. But he should do what Ape said. It would make him look like a more dangerous competitor.

Eric Bischoff
01-17-2011, 11:02 PM
He should bring back the Green Bay Plunge. Then hit Mic Check.

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 11:03 PM
This is fucking brilliant sir.
Gracias.

Newsflash: Anderson does hit the Mic Check more than once in a PPV match. He always hits it, then someone kicks out, then sometime later he hits it again. But he should do what Ape said. It would make him look like a more dangerous competitor.
It would also make him look like even more of an egotistical asshole than he already is, which would totally add to his character.

Tommy Thunder
01-17-2011, 11:11 PM
I think he still uses the Kenton bomb occasionally in TNA, can't be sure of that though.
And the Green Bay Plunge was epic!! I imagine that it hurts your upper back, shoulders and not to mention your opponent like hell though!! Watch the youtube vid of him doing it on Funaki on his Smackdown debut!!

Bodom
01-17-2011, 11:21 PM
I think he still uses the Kenton bomb occasionally in TNA, can't be sure of that though.
And the Green Bay Plunge was epic!! I imagine that it hurts your upper back, shoulders and not to mention your opponent like hell though!! Watch the youtube vid of him doing it on Funaki on his Smackdown debut!!

I remember watching that when it aired.

I marked out like a school girl.

The Brown One
01-17-2011, 11:33 PM
It would really suck if Anderson landed on his head with the Green Bay Plunge. But it looks so awesome off the top rope.

Anderson turning heel would definitely suit 2 Mic Checks in succession.

wallyman
01-17-2011, 11:44 PM
i like the mic check cuz he can hit it on anyone not just lil guys

SilverGhost
01-17-2011, 11:46 PM
i like the mic check cuz he can hit it on anyone not just lil guys

Green Bay Plunge>Mic Check

The Brown One
01-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Green Bay Plunge>Mic Check

Of course. The Mic Check looks as weak as Miz' SCF. Sorry Bodom.

Bodom
01-17-2011, 11:58 PM
Of course. The Mic Check looks as weak as Miz' SCF. Sorry Bodom.

Jericho had the same move. Not really concerned with how it looks lol

Kashdinero
01-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Jericho had the same move. Not really concerned with how it looks lol

Miz acctually does it better! Never liked it when Y2J did it.

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 12:43 AM
The Miz could actually use a second finisher too. I liked that neckbreaker he did. But now he does a knee to the back, and then a neckbreaker in a combo, and its a signature move.

Bodom
01-18-2011, 01:01 AM
The Miz could actually use a second finisher too. I liked that neckbreaker he did. But now he does a knee to the back, and then a neckbreaker in a combo, and its a signature move.

You mean that Reality Check? I always hated plain neckbreakers as a finisher. Don't know why.

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 01:04 AM
You mean that Reality Check? I always hated plain neckbreakers as a finisher. Don't know why.
Wasn't it kind of a running, off the ropes neckbreaker with a bit of a swing, though?

SilverGhost
01-18-2011, 01:15 AM
Reality Check....

I like that better than SCF.

Kashdinero
01-18-2011, 01:15 AM
Wasn't it kind of a running, off the ropes neckbreaker with a bit of a swing, though?

Still a bit lame though ; )

Shake, Rattle and Roll>The Reality Check lol

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 03:12 AM

Yeah it was. I actually liked it better than the SCF. It looked like it hurt more.

Razorblade
01-18-2011, 05:34 AM
Ken Kennedy should use the Kenton bomb definitly .. that was a gr8 finisher ... btw can anyone give me the name of the royal rumble song ( not the finger eleven official theme song ) that they are putting in the wwe rumble microsite ... its like an opera song :P and is really amazing .. this is the website guys if u wana check http://rr11.wwe.com/main.html .

the wrestling shade
01-18-2011, 07:39 AM
does the Green Bay Plunge the move where put his opponent on his shoulders while he is on the middle rope and then jump like a swanton bomb with his opponent?!?! if thats so then i have said once i will say it again that should be his finishing move and the mic check should be just onther signiture

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 08:19 AM
does the Green Bay Plunge the move where put his opponent on his shoulders while he is on the middle rope and then jump like a swanton bomb with his opponent?!?! if thats so then i have said once i will say it again that should be his finishing move and the mic check should be just onther signiture

Yeah it is.

CobraNightviper
01-18-2011, 10:03 AM
isn't the scf nothing more than Jarrett's stroke?

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 06:35 PM
isn't the scf nothing more than Jarrett's stroke?
Yeah, the SCF is just a small variation on The Stroke. And even though they're damn near the same thing, I think The Stroke somehow looks more lame (though that may have something to do with my thinking that everything Jarret does looks lame).

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, the SCF is just a small variation on The Stroke. And even though they're damn near the same thing, I think The Stroke somehow looks more lame (though that may have something to do with my thinking that everything Jarret does looks lame).

No its not just you. It does look lame. But I think the move doesn't look impactful at all, no matter who does it. Yes even Jericho.

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 07:41 PM
No its not just you. It does look lame. But I think the move doesn't look impactful at all, no matter who does it. Yes even Jericho.
Yeah, it ain't great. But on the upside, at least it's not as painfully awful as, say, MVP's Playmaker (I thought that was one of the worst finishers EVER).

Kashdinero
01-19-2011, 12:49 AM
Yeah, it ain't great. But on the upside, at least it's not as painfully awful as, say, MVP's Playmaker (I thought that was one of the worst finishers EVER).

When done incorrectly, that move is the equivilant of a pig-shit stained knife plunging into my eyeball! When done correctly, it reminds me of a dance-move from Grease! I've always liked his Drive-by though, especially when Masahiro Chono did it!