PDA

View Full Version : Which rivalry was better: Raven/Dreamer, Undertaker/Mankind, or Angle/Lesnar

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Hey everybody, back again for the last match-up for round # 2 in my greatest rivalries tournament and this one is obviously a bit different than the other ones. As you can see, for this match-up there are three poll options to choose from instead of the usual two, so this one might just be extra tricky. The reason there are three options in this poll instead of two is that in the first round match-up between Taker/Mankind and Angle/Lesnar ended in a draw, and I didn't think it would be fair to eliminate an entrant that wasn't rightfully voted out of the tournament, so I just advanced both rivalries. Just as a reminder though, you still can only choose 1 rivalry (in other words, the poll will not allow you to pick multiple times), so choose wisely.

Again, sorry to disappoint anyone who could be looking forward to it, but I must ask you guys to wait patiently again for my full write up until I get some sleep, as I have not done the proper research on all of the feuds to make an educated decision. Don't worry though, I will be back and I'll find some more cool videos of matches/promos/etc.

Kashdinero
01-17-2011, 02:42 AM
Tommy Dreamer v Raven.

"Hey Tommy, use my sign" FTW

Tommy Thunder
01-17-2011, 07:20 AM
As the rivalry between Dreamer and Raven was pretty much real at the time, the extra emotion was in there. The rivalry was both brutal, and intense. Angle and Lesnar was a technical master-class, and Taker and Mankind was crazy, but they don't compare to Dreamer vs Raven.

Kashdinero
01-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Loved how Tommy never beat him until Ravens final ECW match before he left for WCW.

Anything after that point doesn't factor into my vote.

When it comes to great era's in wrestling history, ECW 95-97 is unparalleled. FTW.

thejman93
01-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Great promos, great matches, great storytelling, Dreamer-Raven all the way.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-19-2011, 01:02 AM
Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven officially takes this match-up and thus move on to the semi finals to face both SCSA vs. Vince McMahon and HBK vs. Bret Hart.

MattElder
01-19-2011, 08:59 AM
They didnt get my vote but no can can that 1 of a feud is going through