PDA

View Full Version : wwe issues

RedDevilSativa
01-16-2011, 05:49 PM
hey everyone just been thinking bout these things for a long time so wanted to get your opinions on them .

1.(STORY LINES) i dont know about you guys but i feel that the main reason that the storylines are boring is because the keep putting the main eventers into stupid tag matches for the main evnt when the two stories are unrelated like paring edge and rey mysterio angainst kane and del rio wich only takes time away from developing there individual storylines further.

2. (TAG TEAMS) ok now i do like the tag team matches but the tag division is suffering because the keep making tag teams that dont make sense like kozlov and santino and when the do have a good tag team like the hart dynasty they split them up theres nothing wrong with created tag teams out of the superstars youve got but they got to make sense cody rhodes and ted dibiase was a good team coz you cud believe they are good friends being both having dads wrestle in the same era so the would of practiced backstage together.

my tag team division would be

the hart dynasty natalia az manager
the uso,s
cody rhodes ted dibiasi (priceless or fortunate sons wateva)
cryme time (bring shad bak)
magilacutty and harris ( nexus )
alex riley and the miz michael cole az manager (cant come up with a name for this team)

so let me know wat you think about my 2 topics and also anyother tag teams and wat you wud call them

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 06:57 PM
alex riley and the miz michael cole az manager
It wouldn't work cause it would a step back for the miz but i agree WWE needs to go back to making their Tag Team Division stronger and allow mid cards to be mid cards and building them up to some day be main eventers and not having mid cards going against main eventers just to lose and look weak.

alexrules01
01-16-2011, 07:35 PM
alex riley and the miz michael cole az manager (cant come up with a name for this team)

Really? The name would have to be Team Awesome! Or maybe just Awesome

And I like Santino/Kozlov as a team. Santino produces great comedy and is actually a good wrestler, whilst Kozlov comes in and cleans house and actually is pretty funny himself, in his own way. I hope there Tag Champs for a while to come, and establish more teams

SDR
01-16-2011, 08:48 PM
WWE Tag Team Division

Ted DiBiase & Brodus Clay
Bret DiBiase & Michael McGillicutty
Husky Harris (Windham Rotundo) & Bo Rotundo
Jack Swagger & Percy Watson
Edge & Christian
Primo & Chavo Guerrero
Trent Baretta & Zack Ryder
Titus O’Neill & Skip Sheffield
R Truth & JTG
The Uso’s
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 09:46 PM
WWE Tag Team Division

Edge & Christian
Primo & Chavo Guerrero
R Truth & JTG
The Uso’s

Bolded got me scratching my head.

Tommy Thunder
01-16-2011, 10:27 PM
WWE Tag Team Division

Edge & Christian
Primo & Chavo Guerrero
R Truth & JTG
The Uso’s

These bolded ones had me scratching my head.

Ted Di-Biase, Brett Di-Biase, and JOE HENNING would work as the fortunate sons.
Swagger and Watson?! Really?!
Zach Ryder needs to team with Curt Hawkins again. Maybe throw Baretta in with them. Hawkins and Ryder have teamed before of course, and Hawkins and Baretta have teamed before (in FCW as part of the Dudebusters stable). So there's chemistry there.
And sorry, but Titus O'Neill is a horrible wrestler. From what I saw of him in NXT he's not ready for the main roster yet.

Pepsi Plunge
01-17-2011, 12:03 AM
WWE Tag Team Division

Edge & Christian
Primo & Chavo Guerrero
R Truth & JTG
The Uso’s

why the heck would would you bring back titus o'neil??????????? boring and lame as hell.
just watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukKME6Z0vAc&feature=related

SDR
01-17-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm hoping that Brodus Clay wins NXT season 4, then he and Ted DiBiase can become tag team champions. The winner of NXT season 4 and their pro will receive tag team title shot, possibly at WrestleMania. Bret DiBiase and Michael McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) were the fortunate sons, former FCW tag team champions, they were supposed to be brought up together but Bret got injured and that is probably why it seems like McGillicutty and Husky Harris are just standing around. Yeah Titus seems like he is not very good, after watching some videos..... but, he is one half of the current FCW tag team champions. But I still want to see Swagger and Watson, it may sound odd but look into their background, it could work and be funny at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jH_f-ZyKDw&feature=related

The Brown One
01-17-2011, 01:46 AM
The winners might get a shot at WM? I'm not too sure about that. I don't know if WWE would put "rookies" at their biggest event of the year. If they did, they wouldn't book it well, and it would seem like a filler.

And as for Titus O'Neil..believe it or not..hes a tagteam champion right now in FCW. I have no idea why, but he is. He and his partner could be brought up. They are the same height, similar weight, and are just monsters.

CMhuw24
01-17-2011, 02:55 AM
Swagger and Watson? I dont see how they have anything in common, and their chemistry would be horrible to be honest.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-17-2011, 03:13 AM
Swagger and Watson? I dont see how they have anything in common, and their chemistry would be horrible to be honest.

I agree with this. All the way. You already have Darren Young IN the MAIN WWE Roster, why not just bring Percy Watson back n and have them team again? They were an awesome team in FCW, and in all honesty, they could single handedly bring the Tag division back. I'd guarantee it.

HeelTurn
01-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Yeah I can see Miz and Riley being called "The Awesome Ones" or soemthing, Brett Dibiase, Hennig and Ted Dibiase should do the whole "Fortunate Sons" thing, is Austin Watson still in FCW? If so bring him up in a team with Percy Watson. Kozlov and Santino are really over (Santino mainly) so keep them as a team. Maybe Hennig could team up with Ziggler and call themselves "Perfection" or something similar. Also Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel.

Tommy Thunder
01-17-2011, 07:50 AM

Yeah, I can't think of two more contrasting personalities in WWE right now lol! The idea of teaming Watson with Young again is good though.
I was thinking about a team of Yoshi Tatsu and Ritchie Steamboat. Yoshi has been made into a new Ricky Steamboat with his attire and moveset, and bringing Ritchie up would be a perfect match for a decent high flying team I think.
Gabriel and Bourne sounds exiting too.

Mikeyboy7777777
01-17-2011, 09:14 AM
honestly trent baretta had chemistry with caylen croft ivé seen their fcw matches they should put him and croft back and hawkins and ryder why? hawkins and ryder have teamed 4 years in total and dudebusters 1 year together hawkins wasn't a member for long third wheel yes? so you should do that and you can make them feud dudebusters as face and edgeheads as heels

PersonalPet98
01-17-2011, 01:30 PM
Really? The name would have to be Team Awesome! Or maybe just Awesome

And I like Santino/Kozlov as a team. Santino produces great comedy and is actually a good wrestler, whilst Kozlov comes in and cleans house and actually is pretty funny himself, in his own way. I hope there Tag Champs for a while to come, and establish more teams

I don't understand, why make a guy like Koslov a joke? Just to team him up with sorry ass Santino, I mean why don't they make this guy the new Doink the Clown, his act is really getting lame. Koslov should be Champion or at least be in the main event instead of sorry ass Miz.

SilverGhost
01-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Watson/Swagger team name: Suffering Succotash, you know what I'm sayin?

CobraNightviper
01-17-2011, 02:58 PM
I wonder if new Nexus will ever collide with Barrrett's new team on smackdown do they even have a name yet?

The Brown One
01-17-2011, 05:13 PM
I wonder if new Nexus will ever collide with Barrrett's new team on smackdown do they even have a name yet?

Yes, The Nexus, from advertisements, but it can always change.

CobraNightviper
01-17-2011, 07:29 PM
so Nexus vs Nexus way to go wwe creative