PDA

View Full Version : Venis Vs. North Carolina

tysteelman
01-16-2011, 03:10 PM
This is the kind of gold that TNA would use as a main event. I am serious too.

Venis rhymes with penis. And WWE thought I wouldnt catch on.

CobraNightviper
01-16-2011, 03:44 PM
I thought it was Venis vs the Hardy clan so are you saying there the whole state of North Carolina or did I miss something?did he badmouth the whole state?or are you just saying the whole state backs the Hardy clan?

ratedy2jayz
01-16-2011, 03:50 PM
I dont think Val would say anything about NC because it's ric flairs home and its where aj styles was born. Good luck explaining how those two guys are awful workers.

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Just for the hell of it. Heres the latest in Vals and Matt's Twitter war. This time, Vals on the offense:

"Dink smokers=@matthardybrand fans.

U can say what u want DINK smoker, but I stand by my comments 100%! @matthardybrand sucks as a worker. 0 talent (cont)

MUCH more to come tomorrow!

I am wondering how gooned out of his mind @MATTHARDYBRAND was making that video????

So is your work rate. U lazy f$&k! Fans pay th here hard earned money to watch wrestling and u rip them off!

But do not fear Matt, it does not end with you. Ur videos of u gooned out of you mind are an embarrassment to the biz->

Sources! I am speaking the truth about everything that is wrong with the business and it starts with you and (cont) http://tl.gd/85iqrp

Did u write that up on word? I have not spoken to one person outside of the EXW boys. So please please please reveal your

WOW! I will give Matt his props for working the internet. 1 big f'n problem. Your full of shit Matt ->"

Robstar
01-16-2011, 04:30 PM
I think it's unfair to single out the whole state, just the Hardly's and The North Carolina Rednecks. Yessir! Shootin' guns, eating grapes, talkin' shit and snortin' coke! Yeeeeeeehhhaaaaawww!

*Cue Duelling Banjos*

tysteelman
01-16-2011, 06:04 PM
I thought it was Venis vs the Hardy clan so are you saying there the whole state of North Carolina or did I miss something?did he badmouth the whole state?or are you just saying the whole state backs the Hardy clan?

Im just referring to the hardy Clan as NC

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 06:06 PM
I dont think Val would say anything about NC because it's ric flairs home and its where aj styles was born. Good luck explaining how those two guys are awful workers.
Well Val must not give a shit who else is from North Carolina, because he definitely took shots at the whole state.

But why would Val Venis care where AJ Styles was born? Did he ever say that he was a huge fan or something? I'm just curious as to why something as insignificant as that would keep him from taking broad swipes in this immature little feud. I mean, the state didn't give birth to him; a vagina that just happened to be in that state at the time did.

wallyman
01-16-2011, 11:23 PM
all i can say is what the hell did val venis accomplish if he thinks hes so good....if u look at hardys accomplishmetns as singles vals cannot even touch them...and if u see jeff hardys well hes 4x world champ...val....i dont ever think he has challenged for a major world title....lol....all i am saying is if u bash somebody u better have good excuse why...not just bcuz they do drugs...that doesnt suprise me....everyone does it...so hypocrital of venis...i am sure he has down some pills and inhale some powder...can i prove it no....but look at the wrestling business u need drugs to make it and stand the pain....so good luck venis...i love matt and jeff and i can honestly say i dont do drugs but i dont bash at people for doing it...its their body and i am sure their pplenty of awareness so if they dont listen thats their shit...just giove me some good wrasstling :)

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 11:26 PM
all i can say is what the hell did val venis accomplish if he thinks hes so good....if u look at hardys accomplishmetns as singles vals cannot even touch them...and if u see jeff hardys well hes 4x world champ...val....i dont ever think he has challenged for a major world title....lol....all i am saying is if u bash somebody u better have good excuse why...not just bcuz they do drugs...that doesnt suprise me....everyone does it...so hypocrital of venis...i am sure he has down some pills and inhale some powder...can i prove it no....but look at the wrestling business u need drugs to make it and stand the pain....so good luck venis...i love matt and jeff and i can honestly say i dont do drugs but i dont bash at people for doing it...its their body and i am sure their pplenty of awareness so if they dont listen thats their shit...just giove me some good wrasstling :)

I don't think he was just bashing on the Hardy's drug problem. It goes in depth than that.

CobraNightviper
01-17-2011, 02:34 PM
what started this fued between Venis and the Hardy clan anyway?

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 03:04 PM
what started this fued between Venis and the Hardy clan anyway?
Venis just started firing shots off after Helms went on his post-HBK Hall of Fame announcement tantrum.

Juvenile Junkie
01-20-2011, 11:08 AM
MAtt Hardy won the Prestigiuos WWE ECW Championship.could have been worse,atleast David Arquette and John Cena haven't won that belt