PDA

View Full Version : HHH vs HBK WM

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 01:00 PM
229The more and more i think about it im starting to believe their might be a chance of it happening look at what HHH said in an interview.

"If I can't do this the way I feel like I should be able to, then I want to be done. And I don't want to come back here and tarnish that. I don't want to do the nostalgia run where I come out and say I'm the greatest in the world."

I think he might Return but for one more match i think he understands hes coming towards the end of his wrestling career and instead of wrestling past his time he wants to leave on a good note. And What better Way then To Go into WM in a match Against mr.WM Hbk. And if you really think about it Flair lost against Hbk then 2 years later hbk lost to undertaker it would just make sense for hbk to come back and retire hhh or have undertaker retire hhh the angle can be simple as hhh wants revenge for taker retiring hbk. But i know everyone rather see hbk and hhh go at it one more time but at this years WM. And it would only be fitting if HHH loses the match because i dont know if it just me but seeing Flair and Hbk retire after losing their match it brought out more emotion then if they had retired after wining a match.

thedominator92
01-16-2011, 01:43 PM
If HHH is having a retirement match, it should be against an up and comer so he can pass the torch.

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 01:52 PM
If HHH is having a retirement match, it should be against an up and comer so he can pass the torch.

i dont really see a upcoming wrestling being the one to retire HHH just off the fact it would be a slap to HHH's career... all that hard work he did back stage and in the ring just to give him a match to lose to a up and comer just wouldn't be the send off i think he deserves. He should get the same treatment they gave Hbk and flair which is let him go against someone like taker or another legend i would even be ok with it be Y2j i think both of them could put on a great match but at heart i want to see hbk and hhh go at it again 1 last time

thejman93
01-16-2011, 01:57 PM
i dont really see a upcoming wrestling being the one to retire HHH just off the fact it would be a slap to HHH's career... all that hard work he did back stage and in the ring just to give him a match to lose to a up and comer just wouldn't be the send off i think he deserves. He should get the same treatment they gave Hbk and flair which is let him go against someone like taker or another legend i would even be ok with it be Y2j i think both of them could put on a great match but at heart i want to see hbk and hhh go at it again 1 last time

It would be a really simple angle to put together and it would be a great way to end both of their careers for good.

Tommy Thunder
01-16-2011, 02:04 PM
229The more and more i think about it im starting to believe their might be a chance of it happening look at what HHH said in an interview.

I think he might Return but for one more match i think he understands hes coming towards the end of his wrestling career and instead of wrestling past his time he wants to leave on a good note. And What better Way then To Go into WM in a match Against mr.WM Hbk. And if you really think about it Flair lost against Hbk then 2 years later hbk lost to undertaker it would just make sense for hbk to come back and retire hhh or have undertaker retire hhh the angle can be simple as hhh wants revenge for taker retiring hbk. But i know everyone rather see hbk and hhh go at it one more time but at this years WM. And it would only be fitting if HHH loses the match because i dont know if it just me but seeing Flair and Hbk retire after losing their match it brought out more emotion then if they had retired after wining a match.

It's a great scenario in everybody's head, but I'm not sure if it'll happen. It'll probably be a younger guy who retires HHH (Drew McIntyre prehaps in 2 years. I think HHH will stick around for a couple more years).

Regarding your sig, I actually have my suspicions!! I think Hogan and Bischoff were sent to TNA by Vince to destroy it from within!! A great conspiracy theory that I hope is true lol!

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 02:08 PM
I agree Slowly but surely all the legends left will be retiring i give taker 30 wins at WM before he leaves and im giving HHH if not this year WM next year WM to retire. and i also think Edge is right behind those two.

thedominator92
01-16-2011, 02:21 PM

HBk is retired and he doesn't want to come back. I think Shemus or McIntyre should end HHH's in ring career.

steveorton
01-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Hbk has retired and I would love to see him and HHH go at it, it's just not going to happen, I'm jus sayin...

HeelTurn
01-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Sheamus may be the guy to end The Games career, Triple H is a good friend of his and pushed for Sheamus' well... push. Hes one of the only few guys in recent memory that Triple H has really tried to get over, and the other 2 have left the WWE.

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Shemus or McIntyre really? They would be better off having Randy or Miz do it then these two. And if not Hbk then taker or y2j but not Shemus or McIntyre that would just end up being one of the worst and disrespectful send offs in history. Stone cold had the Rock...Hbk had taker...Flair had hbk...HHH has shemus or mcIntyre? that just spells epic fail sorry

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Shemus or McIntyre really? They would be better off having Randy or Miz do it then these two. And if not Hbk then taker or y2j but not Shemus or McIntyre that would just end up being one of the worst and disrespectful send offs in history. Stone cold had the Rock...Hbk had taker...Flair had hbk...HHH has shemus or mcIntyre? that just spells epic fail sorry

It actually fits to have Sheamus to retire HHH, after all HHH was the man to bring Sheamus. If he brought Sheamus, then he has a good reason in doing it.

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 02:57 PM
If they let Shemus be the guy to Retire HHH i will officially stop watching WWE cause that would just be the most disrespectful thing ever to allow one of the greats to Lose and retire to Someone like shemus. im not saying shemus cant put on a great match but he hasnt done enough to have the right to retire a legend like HHH. The'res alot more guys in the back That give HHH the send off match he deserve im just saying that man aint shemus plus who wants to see a repeat of Last years WM..i doubt anyone does.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 03:02 PM
If they let Shemus be the guy to Retire HHH i will officially stop watching WWE cause that would just be the most disrespectful thing ever to allow one of the greats to Lose and retire to Someone like shemus. im not saying shemus cant put on a great match but he hasnt done enough to have the right to retire a legend like HHH. The'res alot more guys in the back That give HHH the send off match he deserve im just saying that man aint shemus plus who wants to see a repeat of Last years WM..i doubt anyone does.

Then what if HHH ASKED to face Sheamus. Sheamus has done enough. Former two time champ and KOTR. Feuded with Cena and Orton. He is credible. Again, HHH wouldn't do push him for no reason.

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Your Right but if theres anything they should have learn from giving A new guy so much too soon is they dont stay in the long run they end up leaving...Look at Brock and Batista two guys they gave so much too soon and they both left right on the top and left everyone else to clean up their mess...Im not saying Sheamus will do the same but they should allow him to do more before allow him to retire someone like HHH because that to hold up to. Your giving a man his last match

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJKbIJZuv30&feature=related

just thought i would share this

rko619
01-16-2011, 03:51 PM
it makes sence for a younger guy to retire hhh after all the heart of ecw retired to zack ryder. so that shows you wwe makes younger guys retire veterens

CobraNightviper
01-16-2011, 03:55 PM
who ever Trips passes the torch to will be a instant star.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Undertaker should be retired to a vet but HHH should be retired to a young guy. That is what I believe.

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 04:01 PM
who ever Trips passes the torch to will be a instant star.

The thing is..Sheamus is already a star. He could become a legend overnight if he beat Triple H. Imagine the crowd reaction, knowing that one of their heroes is gone, and its all due to Sheamus.

I agree Slowly but surely all the legends left will be retiring i give taker 30 wins at WM before he leaves and im giving HHH if not this year WM next year WM to retire. and i also think Edge is right behind those two.

You want Taker to get 30 wins at WM? Thats over 10 years away, given he competes at every WM until then! That is impossible. Taker's knees will give out if he wrestles for much longer. I'm going to say that Taker will retire, at latest, in 2012, with a streak of 20-0.

Sheamus can be the one to retire Triple H, if he wants it. He brought in Sheamus, they are friends, and they have history together. I can't think of a legend to retire him. HBK? No, because hes retired, and should stay there so that he doesn't pull a Ric Flair. Chris Jericho? Impossible to pull off, since Trips will have to return before WM, finish his feud with Sheamus, and then start a program with Jericho.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 04:05 PM
I think he was looking for 20 wins for Taker on WM.

Necroyeti
01-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Triple H jobbing to someone who isn't already an established star?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMjYY3tbX1k
Yeah, when hell freezes over. Now someone pass Hunter a shovel...

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Look what you people keep forget is there is 1 ppv in between Royal Rumble and WM So whos to say HHH wont fight Sheamus at that ppv thats in between WM and royal Rumble and then go off to WM to fight someone else. Plus i doubt their going to pull off doing the same thing again have the same match twice back to back at WM then Retire HHH this year like they did To hbk it just wouldnt be Creative or original plus like i keep saying i doubt they will allow HHH to retire after a lost to Sheamus there is no honor in that and the fans wont accept it like they did with flair or hbk. Also if this is all about building the bridge for the next guy to become a legend in the making then i see it being The miz for the single fact im starting see the wwe is trying to turn the miz to their guy like they did with cena years ago. and it could work because they can allow HHH to win the rumble then fight sheamus at the next ppv and then the miz and WM and lose that way he gets his last win the ppv before and leaves at WM putting The miz to that next level and making him be hated that much more

ihearvoices
01-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Plus if Sheamus is the guy to retire HHH what would be the point of him even returning back then it just pointless to come back just to lose to the same guy and be retired

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Triple H jobbing to someone who isn't already an established star?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMjYY3tbX1k
Yeah, when hell freezes over. Now someone pass Hunter a shovel...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/TWF/SHHHOVEL.jpg

Johnny Trend
01-16-2011, 06:52 PM
i don't think there is a need to retire trips he's gonna take over and be around all the time! unlike flair and taker and hbk when they retired or in takers case retire they will be gone featuring from time to time but trips will be running the show so no need to retire him!

Stump
01-16-2011, 08:56 PM
HHH v HBK ain't gonna happen, because HBK is retired. Why even discuss it?

Tommy Thunder
01-16-2011, 10:40 PM
HHH won't fully retire. When he and Steph take over the company, he'll continue to be an on screen character like Mr McMahon. He'll have occasional matches, and will run things as the CEO. He'll just be phased out from in-ring competition, and wrestle part time.
I do believe however that he will have one last 'BIG' match at mania while he's still able to go in the ring and do a pretty full moveses. But like I said earlier, in my opinion, HHH is going to e around for a while longer anyway. I mean at 41, he still has about 2, maybe even 3 years full time in ring wrestling left in the tank for me.
I can see him having one last 'BIG' match at WM 30, by which time, he and Steph will be running the company, and he'll be phased out to part time wrestling and GM or something.

ihearvoices
01-17-2011, 11:30 AM
I doubt it HHH said his self he doesn't want to end up like alot of these other wrestlers coming back wrestling past their time plus he said he doesnt want to mess up all the great he has done for his self by wrestling and not being able to give his all so i doubt he will be doing part time it either he will be there as a full time wrestler or he will just be in the back scene helping others. and i dont know why you people think vince will just hand over The company to HHH and steph he will give the company right over...over his dead body so the only way they will get the company is he dies and who knows when that can be and plus HHH still has alot to learn about the business behind scene.

CobraNightviper
01-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I really don't see Trips coming back full time but may be for a few matches.

XXG392
01-17-2011, 06:55 PM
If Triple H should be in a retirement match,It should be against Cena,so he can officially pass the torch to Cena.After he gets done with Sheamus.Triple H calls out Cena and says something like "I never got over losing to you at Wrestlemania,even though i've beaten you since then,it's been haunting me because how I could lose to a young kid like you,while I was a 14 year veteran.So at Wrestlemania,I wanna face you one more time,and if I lose to you again,my career is over because it's not worth it if i'm not the King of Kings anymore".And then Cena accepts and they have a feud over the leading weeks to Wrestlemania that starts from being them saying "they respect the hell out of each other to" them saying there going to destroy each other".

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 06:57 PM
HHH v HBK ain't gonna happen, because HBK is retired. Why even discuss it?
Because some people just refuse to believe that he's really retired.

SilverGhost
01-17-2011, 06:58 PM
If Triple H should be in a retirement match,It should be against Cena,so he can officially pass the torch to Cena.After he gets done with Sheamus.Triple H calls out Cena and says something like "I never got over losing to you at Wrestlemania,even though i've beaten you since then,it's been haunting me because how I could lose to a young kid like you,while I was a 14 year veteran.So at Wrestlemania,I wanna face you one more time,and if I lose to you again,my career is over because it's not worth it if i'm not the King of Kings anymore".And then Cena accepts and they have a feud over the leading weeks to Wrestlemania that starts from being them saying "they respect the hell out of each other to" them saying there going to destroy each other".

No disrespect....but not Cena. It will be between two who refuses to job.

The Brown One
01-17-2011, 07:05 PM

My thoughts exactly.

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Where is this stuff coming from about Cena refusing to job? You guys do know that the SuperCena stuff is Vince's call, right?

SilverGhost
01-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Where is this stuff coming from about Cena refusing to job? You guys do know that the SuperCena stuff is Vince's call, right?

Oh yeah....Cena does what Vinnie says....um...Vinnie not allowing Cena to job?

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah....Cena does what Vinnie says....um...Vinnie not allowing Cena to job?
That's definitely more accurate. Cena is supposed to be one of the most selfless guys in the business, and he's supposedly even gone to management a couple of times to suggest putting certain talent over.

SilverGhost
01-17-2011, 07:41 PM
That's definitely more accurate. Cena is supposed to be one of the most selfless guys in the business, and he's supposedly even gone to management a couple of times to suggest putting certain talent over.

Knowing creative they wouldn't allow it just because he is Cena right?

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Knowing creative they wouldn't allow it just because he is Cena right?
Creative just takes direction from management. They don't really have any kind of final say in matters like that.

XXG392
01-17-2011, 08:05 PM

Cena hasn't jobbed and will never job to anyone while in WWE,and Cena has only lost 1 match at WM.Cena is one of HHH's biggest rivals,if not his biggest in WWE now.Whenever these two go at it,it draws huge ratings and they always have AWESOME/EPIC matches.Cena will win the match and the next night they will do a something like Ric Flair's retirement celebration/party.And then that would be it.

SilverGhost
01-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Cena hasn't jobbed and will never job to anyone while in WWE,and Cena has only lost 1 match at WM.Cena is one of HHH's biggest rivals,if not his biggest in WWE now.Whenever these two go at it,it draws huge ratings and they always have AWESOME/EPIC matches.Cena will win the match and the next night they will do a something like Ric Flair's retirement celebration/party.And then that would be it.

Cena vs HHH, again one who buries opponents and the other who the boss will not let him job. These are two names that shouldn't have a match together.

Their WM 22 match was just....slow....