PDA

View Full Version : What Will Rey's WrestleMania Costume Be This Year?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 05:53 AM
While replying to another thread I thought about this.

Ever since he's debuted he's done a special costume for WM. Usually something from pop culture. But, this past year there wasn't anything utterly HUGE at the Box Office or anything like that. Maybe he'll come out as Green Lantern or Captain America this year to hype the new movies? Hell, considering "True Grit" and "Black Swan" were the only real talkers, maybe have him in some cowboy attire or maybe something like what was worn at the end of "Black Swan"?? What do you guys think?

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 06:02 AM
Harry Potter, Shrek or Buzz Lightyear!

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 06:07 AM
I could dig him as Buzz lol. It'd definietly be PG haha!

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Rob Pattison! His costume could be all glittery ; )

Or he could dress up as Brock Lesnar! Seeing as the real thing has zero chance of appearing!

Robstar
01-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Lady Gaga.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 06:10 AM
Rob Pattison! His costume could be all glittery ; )

Or he could dress up as Brock Lesnar! Seeing as the real thing has zero chance of appearing!

To quote "Clerks 2": "Ooh.... sick burn!"

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 06:19 AM
Homer Simpson?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 06:28 AM
Homer would be a horrible idea... they'd have to give him a Matt Hardly gut and.... WAIT!!!! Rey can dress up as Matt Hardly!!!!!

Sinliner
01-16-2011, 06:50 AM
maybe he will dress up like the local nfl teams mascot or something atlanta themed? or even as sting! to go with the whole rumored wcw feel.

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 06:53 AM
Eww no one can look as bad as Matt Hardy...

NightWolf
01-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Homer would be a horrible idea... they'd have to give him a Matt Hardly gut and.... WAIT!!!! Rey can dress up as Matt Hardly!!!!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/etchon.jpg

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 07:11 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/etchon.jpg

Probably something Jeffs on...

NightWolf
01-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Probably something Jeffs on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRUTg9hfFDA

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 07:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRUTg9hfFDA

My point exactly.

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Like someone on the thread about whos going to miss out on WM, Justin Bieber. If WWE does get Bieber to play live at WM, then I'm sure that Rey would get on the performance stage, and hi-5 him.

Tommy Thunder
01-16-2011, 08:47 AM
I think he'll dress up with Rey Mysterio attire.

chunkkynutzzz
01-16-2011, 10:19 AM
He Should Dress up like a piece of Shit...with the brown jumpsuit and a doodoo swirl on his Head , ...lmfao..that would be great

rko619
01-16-2011, 11:04 AM
hopfully he wont compete at wm so there will be no need to look at any of them stupid costumes anymore.

Lance Storm
01-16-2011, 12:04 PM
http://www.xcomment.com/g3/img/WWE_ReyMysterioUnmasked070908084527.gif

Scariest outfit of all

Bodom
01-16-2011, 12:07 PM
I think he'll dress up with Rey Mysterio attire.

Bravo Nostradamus. Any other bold predictions? :p

steveorton
01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Hulk Hogan, I'm jus sayin...

Tommy Thunder
01-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Bravo Nostradamus. Any other bold predictions? :p

Haha!! Ok, seriously, I think he might wear a Captain America style outfit. The film is coming out this year, and I imagine the outfit would look pretty cool. I remember he wore a Spiderman style outfit before, and he wore a Joker inspired outfit against JBL at Mania 25.

thedominator92
01-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Bring back the full body suit

HeelTurn
01-16-2011, 02:34 PM
At Mania 21 he didnt have a movie related costume, and last year he looked more like Max Moon than Avatar, but you already know that. I agree itll probably be some superhero like Captain America, Green Lantern or maybe even Thor.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Jushin Thunder Liger

Robstar
01-16-2011, 02:43 PM
He should dress up as Undertaker, then maybe he'd win...

Ren 13
01-16-2011, 02:57 PM
maybe he will dress up like the local nfl teams mascot or something atlanta themed? or even as sting! to go with the whole rumored wcw feel.

This FTW!!!!

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 03:17 PM
He should dress up as the Rey Mysterio that people used to give a shit about.

CobraNightviper
01-16-2011, 04:02 PM
I thought he looked like max moon too may be this year he can fly to the ring with a jet pack.
At Mania 21 he didnt have a movie related costume, and last year he looked more like Max Moon than Avatar, but you already know that. I agree itll probably be some superhero like Captain America, Green Lantern or maybe even Thor.

sXeKid
01-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Bring back those question mark pants from WCW! :)

Why not a Jack Sparrow outfit he has his own movie comin' out this year.

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 06:19 PM
The Green Hornet? Its about to be released here..I don't know about in the US.

Saiga
01-16-2011, 06:34 PM
i just wanna see rey mysterio come out as rey mysterio .... he looked gay coming out in the joker & avatar masks.

sXeKid
01-16-2011, 06:42 PM
i just wanna see rey mysterio come out as rey mysterio .... he looked gay coming out in the joker & avatar masks.

With question mark pants! :D

Danny Des
01-17-2011, 10:09 AM
A Navi from Avatar, you can see him being able to incorporate it with his current attire

Robstar
01-17-2011, 10:26 AM
The Green Hornet? Its about to be released here..I don't know about in the US.

I really dislike Seth Rogan. I wonder how he's going to go in a movie where he can't say the word fuck every 3 words to assert his manhood. It's that old trick of suppressing your homosexuality by being overtly crass and in your face. Mark my words, that dude will come out one day

Iron Ape
01-17-2011, 03:23 PM
I really dislike Seth Rogan. I wonder how he's going to go in a movie where he can't say the word fuck every 3 words to assert his manhood. It's that old trick of suppressing your homosexuality by being overtly crass and in your face. Mark my words, that dude will come out one day
You should check out Freaks and Geeks and/or Undeclared some time. They're both fantastic shows, and they might change your opinion about the guy.

And I'd blame the language use in his movies more on the people writing and directing them than the people acting in them. Judd Apatow (writer/director of 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, and Funny People; Producer of Superbad), Jody Hill (writer/director of The Foot Fist Way, Observe and Report, and episodes of Eastbound & Down), and David Gordon Green (director of Pineapple Express and episodes of Eastbound & Down) all have gratuitous use of profanity in their comedies, and it's never exclusive to just the characters that Rogen plays. And I'd say that Danny McBride's characters (which I always find hilarious) usually end up trumping Rogen's in terms of using the f-word.

NightWolf
01-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Seth Rogen has his moments. But he is no Kevin Butler/Jerry Lambert.

tittle97
01-18-2011, 06:48 AM
Wearing stilts
Lawn dart
As Rey Mysterio JR.

Sinliner
01-18-2011, 07:28 AM
You should check out Freaks and Geeks and/or Undeclared some time. They're both fantastic shows, and they might change your opinion about the guy.

And I'd blame the language use in his movies more on the people writing and directing them than the people acting in them. Judd Apatow (writer/director of 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, and Funny People; Producer of Superbad), Jody Hill (writer/director of The Foot Fist Way, Observe and Report, and episodes of Eastbound & Down), and David Gordon Green (director of Pineapple Express and episodes of Eastbound & Down) all have gratuitous use of profanity in their comedies, and it's never exclusive to just the characters that Rogen plays. And I'd say that Danny McBride's characters (which I always find hilarious) usually end up trumping Rogen's in terms of using the f-word.

pretty sure rogan wrote the script for pineapple express and derinetly wrote it for superbad...........so its most likely his fault if he swears, not like theeres anything wrong with that , it is an adult movie
teen movie aswell

eyehatecena
01-18-2011, 11:17 PM
I think a Sponge Bob Square Pants costume would be cool. All the lil kiddies love Sponge Bob, as do some adults, lol.

Bodom
01-18-2011, 11:27 PM

Kenny Fucking Powers.

That is all.