PDA

View Full Version : A Stable I'd Like To See

Robstar
01-16-2011, 04:13 AM
With the imminent arrival of Awesome Kong in WWE, I would like to see her, Tyler Reks and Brodus Clay form a stable. I would also like to see Husky Harris in there too. I think Harris and Clay would be an awesome team.

Just dreaming. U SAD???

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 04:16 AM
I still wanna see an "Indy" stable. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan Danielson, Seth Rollins (Tyler Black), and Awesome Kong. Maybe some Matt Sydal as well.

SaberToothTigerz
01-16-2011, 04:19 AM
who is seth rollins?
im assuming its some other guy on wwe disguised with another name no?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 04:20 AM
who is seth rollins?
im assuming its some other guy on wwe disguised with another name no?

Tyler Black.

SaberToothTigerz
01-16-2011, 04:22 AM
Tyler Black.

ummm ok who is tyler black?
is he some guy on fcw or some dude backstage?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 04:26 AM
ummm ok who is tyler black?
is he some guy on fcw or some dude backstage?

Former ROH Champion. Internet darling. Currently in FCW, did a couple dark matches so far. Making his debut soon.

SaberToothTigerz
01-16-2011, 05:41 AM
Former ROH Champion. Internet darling. Currently in FCW, did a couple dark matches so far. Making his debut soon.

making his debut on wwe?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 05:44 AM
making his debut on wwe?

Soon enough. He's been in FCW for quite some time now.

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 05:53 AM
Tyler Black/Seth Rollins is a superstar too watch, loads of talent.
Recommed youu watch some of his ROH matches.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 05:54 AM
Tyler Black/Seth Rollins is a superstar too watch, loads of talent.
Recommed youu watch some of his ROH matches.

Infriggindeed.

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 05:55 AM
Recommended*

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 05:57 AM
He'd make an excellent protege for Punk, if he was thrown in with the Nexus group on Raw, he could really shake things up and act as motivation to Otunga, McGuiluctty and Huskey. Especially if he's given preferential treatment by Punk!

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 05:58 AM
He'd make an excellent protege for Punk, if he was thrown in with the Nexus group on Raw, he could really shake things up and act as motivation to Otunga, McGuiluctty and Huskey. Especially if he's given preferential treatment by Punk!

That would be awesome indeed. He's supposed to be making his debut VERY soon! Lets hope THE 'E doesn't drop the ball on him.

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 06:13 AM
That would be awesome indeed. He's supposed to be making his debut VERY soon! Lets hope THE 'E doesn't drop the ball on him.

He certainly ticks all the boxes that WWE demands of it's Superstars, I've got high hope's for him.

Robstar
01-16-2011, 06:15 AM
He certainly ticks all the boxes that WWE demands of it's Superstars, I've got high hope's for him.

Hey guys it is WWE after all. There's all manner of ways they can fuck it up, no matter how talented he is.

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Hey guys it is WWE after all. There's all manner of ways they can fuck it up, no matter how talented he is.

That is true! But he's definitely got more "upside" (whatever that means) than, say, Lowki, who's size definitely held him back.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 06:20 AM
That is true! But he's definitely got more "upside" (whatever that means) than, say, Lowki, who's size definitely held him back.

Agreed. THE 'E can fuck up many a thing but I dunno about this one. There's NO WAY to hold back natural ability and charisma. It eventually finds its way through no matter what.

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 06:29 AM
Agreed. THE 'E can fuck up many a thing but I dunno about this one. There's NO WAY to hold back natural ability and charisma. It eventually finds its way through no matter what.

If they let him be himself and don't give him a ludicrous gimmick he should do just fine. I wasn't this positive when Punk signed with them, but apart from a few bumps along the road, he's been marvellous. If anything it's paved a smooth road for a guy like Seth/Tyler.

@Rob: Tyler Reks>R-Truth. All day long

Robstar
01-16-2011, 06:33 AM
If they let him be himself and don't give him a ludicrous gimmick he should do just fine. I wasn't this positive when Punk signed with them, but apart from a few bumps along the road, he's been marvellous. If anything it's paved a smooth road for a guy like Seth/Tyler.

@Rob: Tyler Reks>R-Truth. All day long

It's a shame that when you put a guy on Superstars, fans pretty much mentally consign them to the 'soon-to-be-future-endevoured' list, and rightfully so. But I think Reks is a monster who could do good things. It's clear however that WWE are in the process of burying him. (Is it just me or does it seem WWE seems to feel the need to constantly be burying someone all the time?)

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 06:44 AM
It's a shame that when you put a guy on Superstars, fans pretty much mentally consign them to the 'soon-to-be-future-endevoured' list, and rightfully so. But I think Reks is a monster who could do good things. It's clear however that WWE are in the process of burying him. (Is it just me or does it seem WWE seems to feel the need to constantly be burying someone all the time?)

It's not just you! It's like the littlest thing can put a guys career back months, and sometimes years!

I heard that Curt Hawkins upset a high ranking official and BOOM, his career took a nosedive! I'm actually surprised it was him that kept his Job instead of Archer!

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 07:45 AM

Thats whats happening right now. A few weeks ago at a Smackdown house show..or dark match(sorry I forgot), Zeke debuted on Smackdown, in a match against Reks, who was being potrayed as this big monster. Zeke squashed him in a few minutes. All that work for nothing. Now hes still on Superstars, and wins most of his matches, which is great, and hopefully he can be moved up to Smackdown when WWE feels its right.

CMhuw24
01-16-2011, 07:51 AM
IMO Reks just looks scary, and to be honest i dont really like him as a wrestler.
I meen the best he's done so far is beaten Chris Masters mulitple times and knocked down the Big Show once at last years Bragging Rights.
And SD have enough heels as it is so he wont be getting pushed anytime soon.

beer money
01-16-2011, 08:06 AM
I wanna see husky Harris team up with his younger brother n revitalize the tag div. They're meant to be pretty good together

Tommy Thunder
01-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Sticking Tyler Black with Punk is a great idea.
Tyler Reks is a decent wrestler IMO. But I'd like to see guys like Chris Masters and Chavo pushed before him. They've been there longer and are better wrestlers.

chunkkynutzzz
01-16-2011, 10:12 AM
I would like to see ted dibiase have a new money incorperated, and just buy wrestlers..like yoshi tatsu , tyler reks, brodus clay,tyson kidd, dh smith, ...u know what i mean ...

Adam Bomb II
01-16-2011, 10:44 AM
I wanna see husky Harris team up with his younger brother n revitalize the tag div. They're meant to be pretty good together

Another team that could help the Tag Division is The South Beach Party Boys. Percy Watson has been picking up some wins in dark matches recently, so it looks like he is being made ready for the main roster. And Darren Young is doing absolutely nothing right now. I kinda liked him when he debuted on NXT, but they took away his gimmick and just made him plain boring.

thedag
01-16-2011, 01:07 PM
dashing cody rhodes, ziggler and chris masters.

skip sheffield and husky harris = wrecking crew

thedag
01-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Another team that could help the Tag Division is The South Beach Party Boys. Percy Watson has been picking up some wins in dark matches recently, so it looks like he is being made ready for the main roster. And Darren Young is doing absolutely nothing right now. I kinda liked him when he debuted on NXT, but they took away his gimmick and just made him plain boring.

darren young is on superstars a lot.

Adam Bomb II
01-16-2011, 01:46 PM
darren young is on superstars a lot.

You're right, but my point is he isn't doing anything of note. I for one,would like to see the fun party pairing of him and Percy Watson spice up the tag division. :)

Robstar
01-16-2011, 02:48 PM
dashing cody rhodes, ziggler and chris masters.

skip sheffield and husky harris = wrecking crew

I stated in another thread that this is a stable I'd like to see, managed by the lovely Vickie of course, call it Vanity

CobraNightviper
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
I wonder what Barrett's new stable is called? may be end of days like his new theme music.

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Tagteams and Stables:

*Ted Dibiase and Brett Dibiase: Money Inc
*Percy Watson and Darren Young
*Chris Masters and Mason Ryan
*Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson, and Chris Masters: Manhood
*Layla and Naomi

Bodom
01-16-2011, 04:14 PM

The roid rage would be off the charts lol.

Robstar
01-16-2011, 04:33 PM
*Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Skip Sheffield: 'Roid Boyz

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 06:22 PM
*Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Skip Sheffield: 'Roid Boyz

I like it! It sounds funny..until they start kicking your ass. Then they're a threat.

Pittbull
01-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Tagteams and Stables:

IMAO! Sounds so wrong!

Should bring back the Nation of Domination with: Mark Henry, Ezekiel Jackson, R-Truth, JTG and Kofi Kingston

nrb6304
01-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Sticking Tyler Black with Punk is a great idea.
Tyler Reks is a decent wrestler IMO. But I'd like to see guys like Chris Masters and Chavo pushed before him. They've been there longer and are better wrestlers.

Chavo's been buried so much, it'd be impossible to get him over with the general audience.
Getting Chavo over on the general audience is like getting Hornswoggle as WWE Champion over on the IWC. ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

Which is sad cuz your right Chavo is a great wrestler.

As for Masters? IDK I think they've given up on him, which sucks cuz I won't lie I always dug the guy

Adam Bomb II
01-17-2011, 09:53 AM
IMAO! Sounds so wrong!

Should bring back the Nation of Domination with: Mark Henry, Ezekiel Jackson, R-Truth, JTG and Kofi Kingston

At the very least turn Mark Henry heel - I cant stand the lovable big guy characters (I'm talking to you Big Show). Then let him and Zeke go on a rampage.

Robstar
01-17-2011, 10:13 AM
IMAO! Sounds so wrong!

The WWE is promoting less and less negative stereotype groups because of PG, which is why I believe Cryme Tyme were at first toned down and then split. The Nation of Domination really just pushed an 'us vs them/black vs white' angle and that's just not appropriate. And apparantly the numb nuts they have as writers can't seem to come up with any other decent themes besides these nowadays so they avoid it completely