PDA

View Full Version : Did Angle Blade at Genesis?

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 06:01 PM
I was watching a clip from Genesis where Angle's forehead was lacerated and it looked like a blade job which I assumed those days were over. Thoughts?

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah he bladed. Its been said in several TNA Genesis live coverage reports.

A.Graham
01-15-2011, 06:40 PM
It was terrible you actually saw him get the blade out the cameraman zoomed right in on it, ruined the whole angle.

HeelTurn
01-15-2011, 06:48 PM
I dont think TNA has banned blade jobs, just unprotected chair shots to the head.

TJHawkesybaby
01-15-2011, 06:53 PM
This is THE most pointless thread ever!

Sorry RC..... but is!

Of course he did is there ever an Angle match that he doesnt lol?!?!

And like A.Graham said you could see him do it! Bad times!!!!

MavLeeHill
01-15-2011, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13db_PUMRQc

What the hell was the cameraman thinking!?

peppermill25
01-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Weak threads indeed. Lets talk about Jerry Lawlers potential Wrestlemania match this year, or the fact that now there are 2 types of nexus and there is obviously going to be some sort clash.. what do you mean do you think he bladed? Did you watch the match?

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Weak threads indeed. Lets talk about Jerry Lawlers potential Wrestlemania match this year, or the fact that now there are 2 types of nexus and there is obviously going to be some sort clash.. what do you mean do you think he bladed? Did you watch the match?

jewy the king lawleh winning the wwe tittle from guess who? mikal kole ohohohohohoohohohoho -(^O^)/

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 08:01 PM
This is THE most pointless thread ever!

Sorry RC..... but is!

Of course he did is there ever an Angle match that he doesnt lol?!?!

And like A.Graham said you could see him do it! Bad times!!!!

You obviously haven't watched many of Angle's matches.

nrb6304
01-15-2011, 08:12 PM
wow whats with all the hostility??
Don't worry Rich I got your back. lol

ON TOPIC: Yeah no blade jobs are still around just not in WWE. lol. Really bladings the only safe way to get bloodied.

TJHawkesybaby
01-15-2011, 08:17 PM
You obviously haven't watched many of Angle's matches.

TBO ive always respected what youve said on here so i wont go into too much detail here...

I would spend some of my time on finding numerous examples of Angles matches to prove my point but i really shouldnt need to...!

Bodom
01-15-2011, 11:40 PM
The camera guy zooming in on Angle blading was one of the funniest things I'v seen.

sXeKid
01-15-2011, 11:44 PM
I'm pretty sure i saw lil' Hebnar hand him the blade too lol
One thing came to mind "F*ck this company"

Justdawg08
01-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Angle seems to blade a lot. I don't like it, personally I think it should only be done in rare occasions unless you want your forehead looking like Dusty Rhodes or D-Vons.

Just work harder at making them bleed for real.. steel cage match.. just beat the piss out of a dudes forehead.... lol

TJHawkesybaby
01-16-2011, 06:50 AM
Theres a way to do it like the old skool do rap of the knuckles on a hard part eg eyebrow/socket and you can do it properly its just people are used to blading aren't they!

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 07:54 AM
TBO ive always respected what youve said on here so i wont go into too much detail here...

I would spend some of my time on finding numerous examples of Angles matches to prove my point but i really shouldnt need to...!

You made it seem that Angle blades in every match, which isn't true at all. Sure hes bladed in some, but to say what you did would be over exaggerating it. Angle doesn't need to cut himself open just to make the match look more dangerous.

Angle seems to blade a lot. I don't like it, personally I think it should only be done in rare occasions unless you want your forehead looking like Dusty Rhodes or D-Vons.

Just work harder at making them bleed for real.. steel cage match.. just beat the piss out of a dudes forehead.... lol

Lol at the Dusty/D-Von reference.

TJHawkesybaby
01-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Angle doesn't need to cut himself open just to make the match look more dangerous.

I never said he did...?!? Its not a crack at Angle i love the guy 2nd best wrestler of all time in my book!!! He does blade ALOT!!! Maybe 1 out of every 2 then but still that's alot!

Big Ron Kitchens
01-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Angle bladed like a bitch. But, I'll tell you what was worse than that, trying to watch abyss give matt morgan a haircut with those punk bitch haymakers he threw last thursday. I mean goddamn..put a little fist to cheek, suck it up and take a little asswhooping for the camera..thats the big problem right here, TNA is uncordinated and these guys dont know how to brawl like brothers and do it again week after week. I had to pull up the eric young versus danny bonaduce lethal lockdown match for entertainment this week..Since October I've gotten more entertainment out of watching my terds flush down the toilet bowl and thats not suppose to be more entertaining than TNA.