PDA

View Full Version : I Did Not See this one....Coming!!!

ELNIOJR
01-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Ok, as many of you probably know, there's been a little "ChaCha" between Matt Hardy and Sean "Val Venis" Morley latelly, envolving vÃ*deos and all. Now, i just watched Hardy's last one, where he adresses the whole thing, but i must say...Matt Hardy is a DoucheBag!!! I allways thought that his Brother Jeff was an Idiot (more) because of all his drugs issues, and vices, but Matt is really a Douche and Imature!

HE SAID: Val Venis issues with him is all about TWITTER FOLLOWERS, because he (Val) wants to use Him (Matt) as a "Spring Board"...to get a Higher Number!

Guys...I did Not see this one ...Coming!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NKAOXSppnk&feature=sub

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 02:04 PM
The greatest part of that video is Matt championing the number of Twitter followers he has, as if that's some kind of barometer for success. L O fucking L.

ELNIOJR
01-15-2011, 02:10 PM
The greatest part of that video is Matt championing the number of Twitter followers he has, as if that's some kind of barometer for success. L O fucking L.

The Whole VÃ*deo is a Joke!!! I mean, him reading in the Begginning, and yeah the thing about His, Jeff's, Helms's and Shannon's Followers....A DoucheBag! But you know i couldnt write about all that stuff, so people wouldnt watch the vÃ*deo, which is more FUNNY! :D

Automatic
01-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Can't we just ignore Hardy?

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Oh, I also love how Hardy thinks that Val is still slumming away in the indies. He apparently didn't get the memo regarding Venis now working as a producer for the WWE. Again, L O fucking L.

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 02:22 PM
And is it just me, or does Matt look like a younger, more inbred Palpatine in this video?

ELNIOJR
01-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Can't we just ignore Hardy?

Trust me man! I've Tryied in the Past! But this guy keeps surprising me everytime :D

ELNIOJR
01-15-2011, 02:29 PM
And is it just me, or does Matt look like a younger, more inbred Palpatine in this video?

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/03/Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

You Think that Matt and I... :confused:

Mikeyboy7777777
01-15-2011, 02:46 PM
i still believe that matt is high everytime he posts a video only logical explanation

SevenCagedTigers
01-15-2011, 03:07 PM
The Whole VÃ*deo is a Joke!!! I mean, him reading in the Begginning, and yeah the thing about His, Jeff's, Helms's and Shannon's Followers....A DoucheBag! But you know i couldnt write about all that stuff, so people wouldnt watch the vÃ*deo, which is more FUNNY! :D

Hey, Leave Shannon Moore out of this, he hasn't done anything! Leave Shannon ALOOOONE!

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 03:08 PM
You guys on this site and others are F*cking Stupid....All of this twitter/youtube stuff is a giant work. The Hardy's, Helms, Jericho, HBK, CM Punk Morley and all of this internet shit talking is nothing more than these guys being dumb and having fun, and you dumb shits take it seriously...its going to be a huge shock to you (like when you found out wrestling was scripted) when you find out that these guys arent serious. Idiots

Eric Bischoff
01-15-2011, 03:18 PM
"Matt Hardy is a piece of shit no good motherfucker, Val Venus is okay, better than nothing" says Iron Sheik.

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 03:19 PM
You guys on this site and others are F*cking Stupid....All of this twitter/youtube stuff is a giant work. The Hardy's, Helms, Jericho, HBK, CM Punk Morley and all of this internet shit talking is nothing more than these guys being dumb and having fun, and you dumb shits take it seriously...its going to be a huge shock to you (like when you found out wrestling was scripted) when you find out that these guys arent serious. Idiots

http://biobreak.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/875694-nerd_rage_super.jpg

ELNIOJR
01-15-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey, Leave Shannon Moore out of this, he hasn't done anything! Leave Shannon ALOOOONE!

True, True! Shannon hasnt actually done anything (stupid) unlike the others. But i wasnt saying anything bad about him...that was actually Matt mentioning about his "Buddys" TWITTER FOLLOWERS Ranking...

Peace :)

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 03:36 PM
You calling someone stupid is like Steve Buscemi calling someone ugly. But just 'cuz I'm in need of some entertainment, why don't you share with the rest of us as to how a work, well, works between a bunch of guys who are either no longer working in the same company or are, in HBK's case, not even working at all. Please, enlighten us all.

EDIT: You are aware that Twitter followers have yet to be recognized as a form of currency, yes?

ELNIOJR
01-15-2011, 03:39 PM

When i FOUND OUT that Wrestling was Scripted, I became an EVEN BIGGER FAN, infact im still, and i'll FOREVER BE (i guess)...

Your Reply = EPIC FAIL!

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 03:43 PM
You calling someone stupid is like Steve Buscemi calling someone ugly. But just 'cuz I'm in need of some entertainment, why don't you share with the rest of us as to how a work, well, works between a bunch of guys who are either no longer working in the same company or are, in HBK's case, not even working at all. Please, enlighten us all.

EDIT: You are aware that Twitter followers have yet to be recognized as a form of currency, yes?

Ape's gonna kill you!

Automatic
01-15-2011, 04:01 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1430587 (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1430587/extreme-clapping.html)

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 04:07 PM

I vote for this specific quote to be the EWN's quote of the month!
anyone with me?

HeelTurn
01-15-2011, 04:22 PM
True, True! Shannon hasnt actually done anything (stupid) unlike the others. But i wasnt saying anything bad about him...that was actually Matt mentioning about his "Buddys" TWITTER FOLLOWERS Ranking...

Peace :)

Yeah Shannon seems like the only one of the Omegas or whatever theyre called to have a good head on his shoulders.

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 04:23 PM
I vote for this specific quote to be the EWN's quote of the month!
anyone with me?
If you mean it ironically, then sure.

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 04:38 PM
When i FOUND OUT that Wrestling was Scripted, I became an EVEN BIGGER FAN, infact im still, and i'll FOREVER BE (i guess)...

Your Reply = EPIC FAIL!

He didn't say that people lost interest in the product. He only said that they were shocked when they found out that wrestling is scripted. But it did make him love the product even more too!

I swear, now I know that the Omega boys have nothing better to do in their spare time. Matt has a job for the second best wrestling company in the world, and hes still taking the time to mock whoever stands in his way. Hes probably just supporting his buddy Helms, but why would an idiot support an idiot?(I'm with stupid reference). He should also do his research before talking shit. Like Ape said, Val is working as a producer for the WWE. Hes going to make a hell of alot more money than Matt will in TNA. I'm guessing once Matt finds out that fact, hes going to go on another rant on Youtube mocking Val for something else, other than the amount of Twitter followers he has..how does Twitter followers=wrestling ability?

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 04:43 PM
He didn't say that people lost interest in the product. He only said that they were shocked when they found out that wrestling is scripted. But it did make him love the product even more too!

I swear, now I know that the Omega boys have nothing better to do in their spare time. Matt has a job for the second best wrestling company in the world, and hes still taking the time to mock whoever stands in his way. Hes probably just supporting his buddy Helms, but why would an idiot support an idiot?(I'm with stupid reference). He should also do his research before talking shit. Like Ape said, Val is working as a producer for the WWE. Hes going to make a hell of alot more money than Matt will in TNA. I'm guessing once Matt finds out that fact, hes going to go on another rant on Youtube mocking Val for something else, other than the amount of Twitter followers he has..how does Twitter followers=wrestling ability?

I smell a Twitter flame war between Val/Hardy!

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 05:16 PM
If you mean it ironically, then sure.

yes of course X)

Tommy Thunder
01-15-2011, 05:36 PM
http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/03/Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

:confused:

Matt, I am your father.

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Matt, I am your father.

Dude thats not cool. Matt had normal parents, who have passed on. I'm sure they wouldn't like what their sons have been doing.

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Dude thats not cool. Matt had normal parents, who have passed on. I'm sure they wouldn't like what their sons have been doing.

..grandfather then..

party pooper....

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 06:10 PM
..grandfather then..

party pooper....

I still respect his parents. They didn't do anything wrong. It was Matt and Jeff's choice to rebel, and do drugs.

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Matt's dad is still alive.

Tommy Thunder
01-15-2011, 06:26 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect with that.

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 06:31 PM

APE How does a work, WORK between these guys? Did you watch the video? Val explains it perfectly. Whats wrong with you? Why do you always attack me when you know Im right? Are you just in complete denial of your own stupidity? I bet you think that santa claus is real, and that he was the one who took a dump in your stocking last XMas, when in reality, IT WAS ME.....You APE!

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 06:32 PM
APE How does a work, WORK between these guys? Did you watch the video? Val explains it perfectly. Whats wrong with you? Why do you always attack me when you know Im right? Are you just in complete denial of your own stupidity? I bet you think that santa claus is real, and that he was the one who took a dump in your stocking last XMas, when in reality, IT WAS ME.....You APE!

O_O shhhhh quiet you...
ape is soooo gonna give us a blastering of words now
brace urselfs guys
a new flame war is on the horizon

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Val has a whopping 1000 followers!

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 06:34 PM

Thank you Brown One, its nice to see someone else on this site with a BRAIN

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 06:40 PM
O_O shhhhh quiet you...
ape is soooo gonna give us a blastering of words now
brace urselfs guys
a new flame war is on the horizon

Are you like Ape's Brutus Beefcake or something?

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Are you like Ape's Brutus Beefcake or something?

NO O_O im just warning you...
your still young in this forum so that's why..

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 06:42 PM
You posited that the "Hardy's, Helms, Jericho, HBK, CM Punk Morley" are all working everyone, despite the fact that Jericho and CM Punk haven't even participated in any of the back-and-forth internet shit-talking, and all HBK has done is take the high-road. So, again, explain to me what kind of conspiracy/work this is, when half of the people that you are claiming to be in on it aren't even doing anything. And this time, try not to do it like a preteen that's been left at home without a babysitter.

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 06:47 PM
You posited that the "Hardy's, Helms, Jericho, HBK, CM Punk Morley" are all working everyone, despite the fact that Jericho and CM Punk haven't even participated in any of the back-and-forth internet shit-talking, and all HBK has done is take the high-road. So, again, explain to me what kind of conspiracy/work this is, when half of the people that you are claiming to be in on it aren't even doing anything. And this time, try not to do it like a preteen that's been left at home without a babysitter.

I dont have to explain anything...I took a dump in your stocking...that is all

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 06:52 PM
I dont have to explain anything...I took a dump in your stocking...that is all
Yeah, that's what I thought. For brevity's sake next time, though, just post this instead:

http://blind-conformity.com/images/white_flag_surrender.jpg

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought. For brevity's sake next time, though, just post this instead:

http://blind-conformity.com/images/white_flag_surrender.jpg

No no, I still won because Im smarter than you and can spot a work (for internet publicity), 20 miles away....and I still took a dump in your stocking

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Val has a whopping 1000 followers!

And again, that doesn't have anything to do with wrestling ability. Lets take Cena for example :P Hes got the most Twitter followers for a wrestler that I've seen(I did some research 2 months ago lol). Sure The Hardys may have more wrestling ability in them than Val, and have accomplished more in their careers, but it Matt is acting like having a Twitter with many followers makes him superior. Heres a news flash Matt: Your'e in the 2nd best company. Vals in the best. I hope Matt understands how that concept works.

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 08:31 PM
No no, I still won because Im smarter than you and can spot a work (for internet publicity), 20 miles away....and I still took a dump in your stocking
Yes, the guy who groups three individuals who have nothing to do with any of these online shenanigans into the supposed "work" is CLEARLY smarter than everyone else. The internet marvels at your unparalleled powers of perception.

Also, this:

"Hey, Val, why don't you go on the computer and start making fun of my dead mother? That'll be fun, right?"

"Yeah, sure."

"And then I'll get on my computer and talk about how terrible it is that you're making fun of my dead mother, okay?"

"What if that super smart El Dandy idiot from the scum sheets figures out what we're doing? Seeing as that it's so obvious that even a stupid genius like him could figure it out, won't everyone then know that you're a terrible person for even suggesting that we play pretend about such a terrible thing?"

"Oh."

Sinliner
01-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Yes, the guy who groups three individuals who have nothing to do with any of these online shenanigans into the supposed "work" is CLEARLY smarter than everyone else. The internet marvels at your unparalleled powers of perception.

Also, this:

"Hey, Val, why don't you go on the computer and start making fun of my dead mother? That'll be fun, right?"

"Yeah, sure."

"And then I'll get on my computer and talk about how terrible it is that you're making fun of my dead mother, okay?"

"What if that super smart El Dandy idiot from the scum sheets figures out what we're doing? Seeing as that it's so obvious that even a stupid genius like him could figure it out, won't everyone then know that you're a terrible person for even suggesting that we play pretend about such a terrible thing?"

"Oh."

El dandy just got "iron raped" lol

HHHBK
01-15-2011, 09:40 PM
"ding ding ding" ladies and gentlemen the winner: Iron Ape

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 09:40 PM

Also, this:

"Yeah, sure."

"Oh."

What Im sorry, I dont speak FAG

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 09:43 PM

I told u to stay away...

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 09:47 PM

Bad response dude..

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 09:51 PM

But you do speak IMBECILE, as your every post in this thread (or on this entire board, for that matter) has so clearly demonstrated.

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 09:56 PM
But you do speak IMBECILE, as your every post in this thread (or on this entire board, for that matter) has so clearly demonstrated.

When do you stop......

Im sorry, According to APE, Vince McMahon owns the internet as well, and totally forgot about the whole Helms/Jericho twitter altercation a few days ago about HBK (Who also from time to time, make remarks online)....Helms and the Hardys are really good freinds, and are also pals with Val Venis. And It seems to me that these guys are just shooting shit back and fourth online(to create a lil buzz and have fun, like stated in Val's text) so people like IRON APE, can go MARK all over himself, and start writting the Lifetime Movie about it....also I love love to see ape prove that VAL made fun of Hardy's mother...Prove it BIG BOY..HAR HAR HAR

HHHBK
01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
from all the shit Helms has talked about HBK this was the only remark he's made on the matter

“From u all I hav. Verbal attack? Wow pretty scary. Thoughts? Sticks & stones I guess? :-)”

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 10:02 PM

Ain't dat http://is3.myvideo.de/de/user_pics/89/pic_445089_1220891352.jpg

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 10:41 PM
When do you stop......

Im sorry, According to APE, Vince McMahon owns the internet as well, and totally forgot about the whole Helms/Jericho twitter altercation a few days ago about HBK (Who also from time to time, make remarks online)....Helms and the Hardys are really good freinds, and are also pals with Val Venis. And It seems to me that these guys are just shooting shit back and fourth online(to create a lil buzz and have fun, like stated in Val's text) so people like IRON APE, can go MARK all over himself, and start writting the Lifetime Movie about it....also I love love to see ape prove that VAL made fun of Hardy's mother...Prove it BIG BOY..HAR HAR HAR
What altercation are you speaking of, you nitwit? Jericho posted this:

Shawn Michaels was my favorite opponent and is the greatest performer of all time. Nobody else even comes close. HBK IS the hall of fame!
Helms then Tweeted at him about some old incident at a catering table, AND JERICHO NEVER FUCKING RESPONDED BECAUSE HE'S NOT INVOLVED IN ANY OF THIS. WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING?

And you want to put the burden of proof on me? You're the one with the fucktarded conspiracy theory. Why don't you break out your crayons and draw us a diagram proving that Val Venis and the Hardys ARE friends, and then show us how HBK, Jericho, and CM Punk factor into all of this, and what exactly the endgame is (I especially want to hear your ridiculous theory on why a retired hall of famer needs to scrape the bottom of the barrel by engaging in such a ridiculous "angle" to promote his hunting, spending time with his kids, and sitting at home).

EDIT: Oh, and here's that proof you were looking for, courtesy of Morley's Twitter:

# I have 2 apologize 2 @MATTHARDYBRAND as I went to far by getting on his mom. 1:19 AM Jan 9th via twidroyd

# @MATTHARDYBRAND could have had a ton of talent and carisma, but his mom swallowed it! 12:45 AM Jan 9th via twidroyd
The ball is now in your court, Sigmund.

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 11:48 PM
When do you stop......

Wheres the proof? If your'e going to say something like this, at least back it up with a quote, or link.

What altercation are you speaking of, you nitwit? Jericho posted this:

Helms then Tweeted at him about some old incident at a catering table, AND JERICHO NEVER FUCKING RESPONDED BECAUSE HE'S NOT INVOLVED IN ANY OF THIS. WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING?

And you want to put the burden of proof on me? You're the one with the fucktarded conspiracy theory. Why don't you break out your crayons and draw us a diagram proving that Val Venis and the Hardys ARE friends, and then show us how HBK, Jericho, and CM Punk factor into all of this, and what exactly the endgame is (I especially want to hear your ridiculous theory on why a retired hall of famer needs to scrape the bottom of the barrel by engaging in such a ridiculous "angle" to promote his hunting, spending time with his kids, and sitting at home).

EDIT: Oh, and here's that proof you were looking for, courtesy of Morley's Twitter:

The ball is now in your court, Sigmund.

I'm confused as to how CM Punk got into this Twitter war..didn't he only poke fun at Melina that time when her boyfriend dumped her?

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 11:53 PM
I see the ban hammer got dropped!

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm confused as to how CM Punk got into this Twitter war..didn't he only poke fun at Melina that time when her boyfriend dumped her?
I really don't know why he's lumping CM Punk in with any of this, unless he thinks that video of a drugged-out Jeff slamming Punk at a diner was part of the "work" he's concocted in his head.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Wow.....again....I'm gone and stuff happens xD

Dandy got banned....hmmm....I wanted to ban him.

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 12:51 AM

Hahaha. Was it satisfying?

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 12:53 AM

Permanently? Or a short vacation?

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 12:55 AM
Hahaha. Was it satisfying?

Permanently? Or a short vacation?

I'll be honest. I didn't ban him. It was an outside force! (Bodom or Rob)

He can come back as a new user.....

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 12:58 AM
I'll be honest. I didn't ban him. It was an outside force! (Bodom or Rob)

He can come back as a new user.....
Well, maybe you can get the honors when he comes back and inevitably earns another boot out of the door.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 01:00 AM
Well, maybe you can get the honors when he comes back and inevitably earns another boot out of the door.

Or a laser death blast(IP Ban)

Sinliner
01-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Or a laser death blast(IP Ban)

has anyone gotten a laser death blast before??

Murphdogg4
01-16-2011, 04:15 AM
say what you want to about Matt but he's getting people talking about him, I personally think he's working the net crowd on purpose to get them to hate him.

SaberToothTigerz
01-16-2011, 04:17 AM
cm punk rly knows how to poke his nose on other people's affairs
i dont mind the whole jeff and matt thingy but what about melina? xD

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 05:09 AM
Drug fuelled, Grape eating, Web ranting, Dreadlocked Matt Hardy>Backstage dwelling, AssKissing, Glory hunting, Balding Sean Morley

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Drug fuelled, Grape eating, Web ranting, Dreadlocked Matt Hardy>Backstage dwelling, AssKissing, Glory hunting, Balding Sean Morley

Balding? I thought he was bald in his WWE run.

Kashdinero
01-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Balding? I thought he was bald in his WWE run.

I'm sure he still a few hairs on top back then! But wether he's bald or balding, you get what I mean.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 11:31 AM
say what you want to about Matt but he's getting people talking about him, I personally think he's working the net crowd on purpose to get them to hate him.

Or or the people are Mattitude followers and those people refuse to see the truth on what Matt did over the net.

Sure this will get people to talk about him but it won't last.

Rassling_Fan
01-16-2011, 01:27 PM

Despite not being wrestling related, there is good heat and bad heat. Good heat is when you hate a guy so bad you want to see him fail (which would work for Twitter follows to see him "fail" at talking). Bad heat is when you hate a guy so bad you don't even want to see him again (which if he wants to make, I don't know, MONEY making people hate him means when they see him on their TV they'll change channels or fast forward.

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 03:15 PM
cm punk rly knows how to poke his nose on other people's affairs
When has he poked his nose in other people's affairs?

i dont mind the whole jeff and matt thingy but what about melina? xD
He made a completely harmless joke about having his Twitter account hacked after Melina claimed the same thing had happened to her. Much ado about nothing.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 03:23 PM
He made a completely harmless joke about having his Twitter account hacked after Melina claimed the same thing had happened to her. Much ado about nothing.

I do understand that there are hackers but its funny that celebs blame hackers for their mishaps.

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 03:26 PM
I do understand that there are hackers but its funny that celebs blame hackers for their mishaps.
People having their Twitter accounts hacked is more common than one would think. And in Melina's case, it seems a little strange that she would be Tweeting about getting dumped by John Morrison when the two are still together.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 03:34 PM
People having their Twitter accounts hacked is more common than one would think. And in Melina's case, it seems a little strange that she would be Tweeting about getting dumped by John Morrison when the two are still together.

Honestly.....that is something you would not share on the net. Something like that should be kept away from the net.

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Honestly.....that is something you would not share on the net. Something like that should be kept away from the net.
People share just about anything and everything on that asinine website.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 03:44 PM
People share just about anything and everything on that asinine website.

Yeah I know.....privacy totally shattered thanks to the internet.

Iron Ape
01-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Pretty much. A lot of that privacy shattering is voluntary, though.

The Brown One
01-16-2011, 04:06 PM

Like Ape said, its up to people what they want to put out there on the net. Many put things that they regret later.

That it is. Remember Titus O'Neil? Surprisingly..hes still got a job, at FCW, and won the tagteam championship.

SilverGhost
01-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Pretty much. A lot of that privacy shattering is voluntary, though.

Thats another thing that irks me. -smh and facepalms-