PDA

View Full Version : just another x-division thread

eboy
01-15-2011, 10:26 AM
please dont use this thread to bitch and moan about the hogan/bisch treatment of the division

this thread is about the dixie cater tweet

"Not sure where you've heard the X Division is going away but it's not true at all. I'm working to beef it up with both familiar & new faces."

so who do think she means who's returning and who are they signing and also who would you like to see in the x-division

personally i saw the el generico had a trial match so i hope they get him and also sonjay dutt and petey williams return

Tommy Thunder
01-15-2011, 10:40 AM
I want TNA to bring back the Suicide character.

Tommy Thunder
01-15-2011, 10:41 AM
I want TNA to bring back the Suicide character. It would be a good way to get Christopher Daniels back in the company.

mistertna
01-15-2011, 10:44 AM
i think they should resign low-ki after his 90 day no compete claus expires, aswell as petey williams, sonjay dutt, possibly el genirico if roh let him leave and some guys from AAA and NJPW on talent loans.

HeelTurn
01-15-2011, 10:47 AM
I think Daniels is a must have, Low Ki/Senshi whatever he wants to call himself (although I see him returning to the WWE at some point and this may ruin it for him), Petey Williams, Paul London and hopefully some unknown indy talents.

A.Graham
01-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Where to start?
Petey Williams
Sonjay Dutt
Christopher Daniels
Suicide
Homicide
Elix Skipper
Low Ki/Senshi/Kaval
Austin Aries
Consequences Creed
Curryman (He Tastes Great)
That's all i can think of at the minute, get rid of the old useless guys and get the exciting younger stars in!

thedominator92
01-15-2011, 10:57 AM
am I the only one who misses this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBs3I8kDuw&feature=related

Nay_Than
01-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Where to start?
Petey Williams
Sonjay Dutt
Christopher Daniels
Suicide
Homicide
Elix Skipper
Low Ki/Senshi/Kaval
Austin Aries
Consequences Creed
Curryman (He Tastes Great)
That's all i can think of at the minute, get rid of the old useless guys and get the exciting younger stars in!

Would be abit hard concidering curryman, suicide and daniels are the same person xD

Necroyeti
01-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Would be abit hard concidering curryman, suicide and daniels are the same person xD
And even harder considering that person is currently an ROH champion.

Bodom
01-15-2011, 11:30 AM

So? Kazarian played Suicide when Suicide would team with Daniels, and the Suicide you'd see now is Kiyoshi.

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 01:42 PM
please dont use this thread to bitch and moan about the hogan/bisch treatment of the division

this thread is about the dixie cater tweet

"Not sure where you've heard the X Division is going away but it's not true at all. I'm working to beef it up with both familiar & new faces."

so who do think she means who's returning and who are they signing and also who would you like to see in the x-division

personally i saw the el generico had a trial match so i hope they get him and also sonjay dutt and petey williams return

New X-Div = Brutus Beefcake, Nasty Boys, and whatever asshole WWE throws away this year

Mikeyboy7777777
01-15-2011, 02:52 PM
they have to put back aj styles and kazarian in the x division full time like they used to and then all the names that A.graham put there plus paul london & brian kendrick

Sinliner
01-15-2011, 09:26 PM
they have to put back aj styles and kazarian in the x division full time like they used to and then all the names that A.graham put there plus paul london & brian kendrick

I dont want AJ put back into Xdivision, unless its just to help build it back up. I actually reckon they should use RVD to build the X division title