PDA

View Full Version : Suicide

Tommy Thunder
01-15-2011, 10:22 AM
As I've said before, I don't watch much TNA, but it would be interesting to know what the fans think.
Do you think the character should be brought back? TNA could have a storyline where they make him the saviour of the X division or something? It would also give TNA a good reason to re-hire Christopher Daniels.

What do you guys think?

A.Graham
01-15-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah i would like that they need more x-division stars and both Suicide and Daniels were awesome

thedominator92
01-15-2011, 10:52 AM
They only used him to market that horrible TNA game they had.

Bodom
01-15-2011, 11:33 AM
They only used him to market that horrible TNA game they had.

Aye. That game was a million kinds of awful.

On topic: I'd rather Daniels come back and just be Daniels. They have other people currently on the roster who have played the Suicide character if you want it back.

Tommy Thunder
01-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Aye. That game was a million kinds of awful.

On topic: I'd rather Daniels come back and just be Daniels. They have other people currently on the roster who have played the Suicide character if you want it back.

Yeah, they tried Kiyoshi in the costume, but from what I heard he wasn't very good, which is surprising, as he is a decent wrestler.
Daniels is a great wrestler, and I think TNA could do with him back.
As for Suicide, I'd like them to bring in an unknown high-flyer from Japan or Mexico. It adds something to the character when you don't know who is behind the mask.

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kaz play Suicide also?

Bodom
01-15-2011, 12:50 PM
That he did.

El_Dandy_LWO
01-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kaz play Suicide also?

Yeah, So did I.

ProWrestlingFan
01-15-2011, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=Bodom;57323]Aye. That game was a million kinds of awful.

It wasn't that bad.It was different from your svr games.It wasn't the best,but not just down right bad.The story mode was great,but the arcade gameplay was not good at all.For TNA's first game they did ok,but a lot needs to be fixed

CobraNightviper
01-15-2011, 02:27 PM
I hated the submission moves instead of taping out the ref just counted to ten wtf.
[QUOTE=Bodom;57323]Aye. That game was a million kinds of awful.

It wasn't that bad.It was different from your svr games.It wasn't the best,but not just down right bad.The story mode was great,but the arcade gameplay was not good at all.For TNA's first game they did ok,but a lot needs to be fixed

Mikeyboy7777777
01-15-2011, 02:50 PM
first of all the game sucked second of all they already have tons of reasons to rehire christopher daniels he is good on the mic a tna original kind of and he just has the it factor and he can do alot of characters like curry man suicide etc. so just let him come back and x division has returned (if shark boy etc. you know the whole long list low ki etc. come back)

HeelTurn
01-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Yeah bring Daniels back as Daniels.
The TNA game was pretty poor, and i only got it for a tenner.

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 06:17 PM
I hated the submission moves instead of taping out the ref just counted to ten wtf.[QUOTE=ProWrestlingFan;57372]

I lold hard at this. Now I know I'm not going to buy the game.

Suicide the real life character, no matter who played him, couldn't hit the DOA, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't seen him ever hit it, but its to be expected, with how difficult the move is to pull off.

I personally would also like Daniels back over Suicide. He was one of the TNA originals! Definitely BME.

CGBigMan
01-16-2011, 12:14 PM
I feel weird getting every acheivement for it
also just bring daniels back as daniels

Bodom
01-16-2011, 12:27 PM
I feel weird getting every acheivement for it

I don't know how you did it.

After playing it for 5 minutes my brain hated me.

CGBigMan
01-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Insane amounts of boredom lead to playing games alot

BevinBoyz
01-20-2011, 06:49 AM
i enjoyed suicide bring him back....
n the TNA.. i am a gamer. hell im posting from my ps3 now.... the TNA game WAS TERRIBLE.. id give story mode a 4 outa 5 tho. gameplay was weak. that story line mixed with SD HCTP/SYM game play with SVR 2011 graphics = TOTAL NON-STOP AWESOMENESS!!!!