PDA

View Full Version : Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Robstar
09-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Thought I'd share this idea and open it up to debate.

I'd really like to see Randy Savage back in WWE as an on screen character. Preferrably as Raw GM - or even as a manager or commentator. I am aware of the history of bad blood between Vince and Savage, but rumour has it that Macho will be inducted in the Hall Of Fame next year and I figure if Vince could see past his ego and smooth things over with Bret Hart then Savage would be in with a chance surely?

I can't say for sure if the story about Savage and Steph is true or not, but I don't think you can scapegoat Randy - after all he is The Macho Man. And Steph obviously has a thing for wrestlers :rolleyes:

What do you think?

AGEOFFALL
09-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Thought I'd share this idea and open it up to debate.

I'd really like to see Randy Savage back in WWE as an on screen character. Preferrably as Raw GM - or even as a manager or commentator. I am aware of the history of bad blood between Vince and Savage, but rumour has it that Macho will be inducted in the Hall Of Fame next year and I figure if Vince could see past his ego and smooth things over with Bret Hart then Savage would be in with a chance surely?

I can't say for sure if the story about Savage and Steph is true or not, but I don't think you can scapegoat Randy - after all he is The Macho Man. And Steph obviously has a thing for wrestlers :rolleyes:

What do you think?

Two Words. OOH YEAH!!

Ruggy
09-10-2010, 09:10 AM
I think he will getting annoying as a commentator very quickly. I would love to see him back in some capacity. He was one of the most intense characters ever in wrestling.

AGEOFFALL
09-11-2010, 02:40 AM
As a manager.

SilverGhost
09-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Oooooh yeahhhhh!

AGEOFFALL
09-12-2010, 12:26 AM
as a manager.

oooooh yeahhhhh!

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 06:55 AM
oooooh yeahhhhh!

macho man randy savage good day!

Robstar
09-13-2010, 12:59 AM
Lol, some debate I opened here. It's mostly ooooohhhh yeeeaaahhhs, lol!

AGEOFFALL
09-13-2010, 03:29 AM
I thought this was the kool-aid man thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3NbpJyGz6c

Robstar
09-13-2010, 03:55 AM
I thought this was the kool-aid man thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3NbpJyGz6c

Haha, we don't get those ads here, we don't even have kool aid - lucky we have Simpsons and Family Guy to fill the cultural void. Oooooooohhh yeeeaaahh!!!

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
Haha, we don't get those ads here, we don't even have kool aid - lucky we have Simpsons and Family Guy to fill the cultural void. Oooooooohhh yeeeaaahh!!!

they're not shown in the US either as much anymore.