PDA

View Full Version : If I hear it one more time, I swear I will throw my computer at you!

TheMadThinker
01-15-2011, 04:38 AM
We are probably all guilty of repetition from time to time, but what are some of the words, phrases, and even repeated thoughts you are tired of hearing in forum discussion?

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 04:53 AM
I'm just saying.

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 04:56 AM
^^^^^^^My thoughts exactly.

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 07:15 AM
get a life
your gay
this is sick
doing your mom's
I wuv chu
W/E

All those phrases up there
im sick and tired of listening to teens saying it online
whenever i go to read an article in a certain forum about games that i like i see it
in chatrooms they use it
on youtube its community one of the worst ever just before 4chan's also uses it alot
it gets repetitive and pisses me the hell off..

HeelTurn
01-15-2011, 07:33 AM
get a life
your gay
this is sick
doing your mom's
I wuv chu
W/E

All those phrases up there
im sick and tired of listening to teens saying it online
whenever i go to read an article in a certain forum about games that i like i see it
in chatrooms they use it
on youtube its community one of the worst ever just before 4chan's also uses it alot
it gets repetitive and pisses me the hell off..

What do the last 2 mean?

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 09:00 AM
What do the last 2 mean?

wuv u means "love you" that's a slang way of girls saying it to eachothers
w/e means whatever

Tommy Thunder
01-15-2011, 10:11 AM
What do the last 2 mean?

But you already know that.....
;D

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 12:19 PM
U Mad?
10 characters

Robstar
01-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Catchphrases don't count guys. I'm just saying. U MAD??? ;)

Dropped the ball is up there.
Apparantly it's not 'cool' to use IMO, TBH etc but I don't care, I think I can handle being thought of as internet uncool, lol

Personally I'm sick of the word SuperCena

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 03:33 PM
I've used these several times but they are pretty stale imo (for you Rob!)

Russo Swerve
FTW!

Robstar
01-15-2011, 03:39 PM
I've used these several times but they are pretty stale imo (for you Rob!)

Russo Swerve
FTW!

Yeah I use those too. I think the idea of changing to something else and then having to explain it to everybody who are like wtf?(there's another) is pretty unappealing.

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 03:55 PM
"WWE Universe" owns this thread.

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 03:56 PM
"WWE Universe" owns this thread.

and wwe superstar

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 04:55 PM
Can't we call them wrestlers?

SaberToothTigerz
01-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Can't we call them wrestlers?

appearently not in the wwe
since all the wrestling they do in the ring is limited and sometimes they are forced to do finishers that are not of their own liking.

TheMadThinker
01-18-2011, 06:01 AM
People saying that PG is coming to an end real soon in WWE programming.

The Brown One
01-18-2011, 06:17 AM

People say that alot. It doesn't make it true. There have only been a few signs of it. But they are nowhere near the attitude of the Attitude Era. And with merchandise selling like crazy, and a new fanbase, I doubt they would go back to the old rating now.

TheMadThinker
01-18-2011, 06:29 AM
People say that alot. It doesn't make it true. There have only been a few signs of it. But they are nowhere near the attitude of the Attitude Era. And with merchandise selling like crazy, and a new fanbase, I doubt they would go back to the old rating now.

Yeah, I think WWE would have to be in real trouble money and ratings to go back to TV-14.

Attitude era was great, but I also remember just a lot of stupid shock value stuff.

tittle97
01-18-2011, 07:16 AM
LOL gets on my nerves. I try to avoid it as often as possible.

SaberToothTigerz
01-18-2011, 12:27 PM
fresh
refreshing
and yes im looking at u jayholic

HeelTurn
01-18-2011, 04:07 PM

Ironically its Cena who seems to make fun of PG on Tv every week.

thejman93
01-18-2011, 04:33 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! is quickly becoming massivley irritating with the rumors that Savage will be in the HOF.

Robstar
01-18-2011, 06:16 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! is quickly becoming massivley irritating with the rumors that Savage will be in the HOF.

Oooooooooooohhhhhyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!

Iron Ape
01-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I think WWE would have to be in real trouble money and ratings to go back to TV-14.

Attitude era was great, but I also remember just a lot of stupid shock value stuff.
Money troubles would actually be even more of a reason to stay TV-PG because that caters to a much larger prospective audience.

thejman93
01-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Oooooooooooohhhhhyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!

Bite me Rob :D

TheMadThinker
01-19-2011, 04:56 AM
Money troubles would actually be even more of a reason to stay TV-PG because that caters to a much larger prospective audience.

I would have to disagree. If their current business model was failing they would definitely have to change something. Which in my opinion it would be back to shock value attitude era stuff.

Back in the 90's before WCW started eating their lunch for them WWF was pretty tame stuff. To get back on top they went straight into the more edgy programming. I will grant you that a lot of things have changed since then, but I bet attitude would return if things got really bad.

That being said, I do not see things going bad for WWE any time soon so PG will be around for a while. It gives them a better image as a publicly traded company.

SilverGhost
01-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Jus saying.....

is getting on my damn nerves!

Eric Bischoff
01-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Just saying lol or LOL pisses me off.

RomanFlare
01-22-2011, 09:42 PM
"This match is going to be a barnburner/slobberknocker"

I'd kidding, I can't get enough of those lines.

tshizzy34
01-22-2011, 09:48 PM
I agree with Robstar. I am a bit of a Cena fan albeit not as much as I used to be but I hate Super Cena cuz he hasn't been Super Cena in quite some time.

WWTNA Mark
01-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Eliminate the Hate takes the cake! :) Just saying.

Kashdinero
01-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Eliminate the Hate takes the cake! :) Just saying.

You bare an uncanny resemblance to a guy who used to post on here. Tread carefully young man.... Just saying.

WWTNA Mark
01-24-2011, 01:16 AM
You bare an uncanny resemblance to a guy who used to post on here. Tread carefully young man.... Just saying.

What if I am that guy.............. ;) Just saying.

North Vegas Benny
01-24-2011, 01:33 AM
I hate reading TNA sucks or WWE sucks as a true wrestling fan I will watch any wrestling faithfully even in the bad times and even if I dont like whos running the show or how bad they are doing or if I dont like who the champion is. I thought this is a website to voice your opinins but people here like to talk down on people for their opinions and start, as everybody calls it, a flame war, infact that is another frase I hate it sounds like a homosexual battle.

Kashdinero
01-24-2011, 02:41 AM
What if I am that guy.............. ;) Just saying.

Good luck.... Just saying.

Rich Cranium
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
a flame war, infact that is another frase I hate it sounds like a homosexual battle.

This made me lol literally! Jus Sayin, so don't flame me!

Another one that sounds nerdy as hell is "What is the point of this thread?!"

TheMadThinker
02-05-2011, 04:15 PM
If another 2/21/11 speculation thread opens up on EWN.

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm getting sick of hearing "I'm Awesome!" and i'm sick of hearing people bash Cena because of his wrestling skills which aren't that bad tbh.

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm getting sick of hearing "I'm Awesome!" and i'm sick of hearing people bash Cena because of his wrestling skills which aren't that bad tbh.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, WHAT?

Bodom
02-05-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, WHAT?

Pain's me to say, but I have to agree with them being not that bad. Far from good and even farther from great. When you really think about that, Umaga and Khali both had career matches with him.

Excuse me while go beat myself for defending Cena.

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Pain's me to say, but I have to agree with them being not that bad. Far from good and even farther from great. When you really think about that, Umaga and Khali both had career matches with him.

I'll tell you, John Cena in his "Prototype" gimmick had more moves than Cena right now! He actually wrestled, until he joined WWE, and they limited his moveset. Hes got strength like no other man, hell he picks up Big Show, and Henry like they are weightless! But hes still not that good of a wrestler to me right now. The 5 knuckle shuffle looks like he misses everytime.

Bodom
02-05-2011, 06:24 PM
I'll tell you, John Cena in his "Prototype" gimmick had more moves than Cena right now! He actually wrestled, until he joined WWE, and they limited his moveset. Hes got strength like no other man, hell he picks up Big Show, and Henry like they are weightless! But hes still not that good of a wrestler to me right now. The 5 knuckle shuffle looks like he misses everytime.

Having a lot of MOVEZ doesn't make someone a good wrestler. When Cena isn't burying his opponents, his matches are passable.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-05-2011, 06:29 PM
I enjoy Cena and his matches, U MAD???

on topic---- Tommy Dreammer has the biggest heart for the pro rasslin business. By just typing that statement I think I threw up in my mouth a little.:D

THEKEVINBRAND
02-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Catchphrases don't count guys. I'm just saying. U MAD??? ;)

Dropped the ball is up there.
Apparantly it's not 'cool' to use IMO, TBH etc but I don't care, I think I can handle being thought of as internet uncool, lol

Personally I'm sick of the word SuperCena

Aren't we all sick off hearing that word? But think about it though, Cena's being pushed as that and to do better than Hogan. I liked Hogan back then and he was extremely charismatic, there's no way Cena can match him I think...

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Having a lot of MOVEZ doesn't make someone a good wrestler. When Cena isn't burying his opponents, his matches are passable.

You mean when hes not on the offense in his matches? Well that happens quite alot when hes in 1 on 1 matches. They are only good when his opponent gets some attack in.
Also, I meant that he wrestles more, and uses better moves, instead of ones that are painful to watch, like the AA and 5 knuckle shuffle.

TheMadThinker
02-05-2011, 06:33 PM

I bash Cena as often as I can even though at this point it is definitely cliché. No matter what anyone says the man has the "it factor”. I think his wrestling skills are average. My main complaint is that his skills are not broad enough to close the gap of his overexposure. If he was given to us in small doses every week I think a lot of Cena hate would go away.

Bodom
02-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I enjoy Cena and his matches, U MAD???

on topic---- Tommy Dreammer has the biggest heart for the pro rasslin business. By just typing that statement I think I threw up in my mouth a little.:D

Babies die everytime Tommy Dreamer cries

THEKEVINBRAND
02-05-2011, 06:37 PM

Thank god it's not as often as before, he would've wiped out the himan race at his are lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-05-2011, 06:38 PM

If thats true, the human species might die out.:D

Rich Cranium
02-05-2011, 06:43 PM
What a tool! - I get tired of that.

TheMadThinker
02-05-2011, 06:45 PM
I think I threw up in my mouth a little.:D

They call that a verp (vomit burp) and if you have never had one you will never truly understand sarcasm.

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 06:48 PM
What a tool! - I get tired of that.

I get tired of people saying that Vampairo is a great wrestler. :p

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-05-2011, 06:52 PM
I get tired of WWTNA taking my good air to breathe.:D

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 07:06 PM
I get tired of WWTNA taking my good air to breathe.:D

I get tired of IPITS' girlfriend always coming to my house to "talk"!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-05-2011, 07:12 PM
I get tired of IPITS' girlfriend always coming to my house to "talk"!

I get tired of WWTNA's mom not cleaning her backdoor and blue waffle. (Google it, but be warned its not pretty)

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 07:17 PM
I get tired of WWTNA's mom not cleaning her backdoor and blue waffle. (Google it, but be warned its not pretty)

Your a sick, sick man IPITS.

Bodom
02-05-2011, 07:20 PM

You should know better.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM

Thank you, my work here is done. About to go to the bar and try to get it in.

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Thank you, my work here is done. About to go to the bar and try to get it in.

Yeah, ok! I'll be surprised if you even talk to a girl! :p

TheMadThinker
02-09-2011, 02:30 AM
Back on topic: Fire Michael Cole and bring back Jim Ross is starting to get real annoying.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 12:56 PM
He/she is being shoved down our throws is annoying as hell and sounds dirty. Maybe I think negative. Just saying. :)

HeelTurn
02-13-2011, 03:37 PM
He/she is being shoved down our throws is annoying as hell and sounds dirty. Maybe I think negative. Just saying. :)

Unless its Mickie James, then Im fine with either definition, dirty or otherwise.

TheMadThinker
02-18-2011, 12:53 AM

Baby birds are helpless to feed themselves, hence they have to eat whatever their mother "shoves (sometimes vomits) down their throats." If I recall that is where that phrase comes from. I like using it because it is so appropriate for many things in life.

I can understand how it might sound sexual though. :cool:

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 07:29 PM
two things i hate from the ewn forum members
I deslike how wwtnamark always says "just saying" it gets annoying rly fast
i also dont like how "the new guy" always puts a smiley face in every single post he makes -> :)

The Brown One
02-18-2011, 07:32 PM
two things i hate from the ewn forum members
I deslike how wwtnamark always says "just saying" it gets annoying rly fast
i also dont like how "the new guy" always puts a smiley face in every single post he makes -> :)

Lol thats like me always putting a :D after what I say.

RomanFlare
02-18-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm tired of posts that seem to have no relation to the actual thread, even though I'm not exactly helping things some times.

Kim Jung Il is the Asian Ric Flair!

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Lol thats like me always putting a :D after what I say.

idk some smileys rly piss the hell out of me
yahoo smileys for example their faces are sooo goddamn annoying i just wanna punch them!!!!1

HeelTurn
02-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Although its primiarily in 1 thread, numerical forumlaes for Sting's debut on 21.2.11, seriously enough with the number crap.

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Although its primiarily in 1 thread, numerical forumlaes for Sting's debut on 21.2.11, seriously enough with the number crap.

same numbers different order xD
the arrival of taker does indeed match the armageddeon date of 21 of december 2012

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-18-2011, 07:49 PM
I get tired of hearing from WWTNA's sister

my http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDcGzi1vgQIVxF95iSpZw5mGEGBTZen CjlBXTvkNH7lTGNvooBDuMSlXS3Bg to big.;)

WWTNA Mark
02-18-2011, 07:54 PM
I get tired of SaberToothTigerz and his fetish with Narato, Diva Kaitlyn, and Booker T's face. Just saying. :)

I get tired of IPITS claiming he has a big "situation" when we all know he is as small as The Shockmaster's career. Just saying. :)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-18-2011, 07:57 PM
I get tired of SaberToothTigerz and his fetish with Narato, Diva Kaitlyn, and Booker T's face. Just saying. :)

I get tired of IPITS claiming he has a big "situation" when we all know he is as small as The Shockmaster's career. Just saying. :)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJShLAtLVcBcEahoVZABvGpxSSsP5oA hcV_SoUaOYZpk9GT7ijhA

WWTNA Mark
02-18-2011, 08:01 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJShLAtLVcBcEahoVZABvGpxSSsP5oA hcV_SoUaOYZpk9GT7ijhA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QCBF3h_tM

Rich Cranium
02-19-2011, 02:18 AM
I don't like people dissing America like in the 2.21.11 thread! As a 4 year U.S. Army Vet, it genuinely pisses me off!

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 05:45 AM

that was a huge fail right there
shows I know quite well how to hide my favoritism over any matter xD

HeelTurn
02-19-2011, 05:52 AM
I don't like people dissing America like in the 2.21.11 thread! As a 4 year U.S. Army Vet, it genuinely pisses me off!

That was just 1 guy, but yeah I agree dissing anyones country for no reason is childish and unnaceptable.

The Brown One
02-19-2011, 06:26 AM

There were also americans in that thread that were insulting some foreigners. But its sad to bring that up, when this is supposed to be a wrestling forum. I respect you, and the work you've done for America!

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 11:00 AM
I'm tired of hearing Matt Hardy and the grapes jokes whenever I read a thread about him. It just gets stupid sometimes.

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 11:05 AM
i hate how people always bring up the same old topics
When will HHH be back?
When will y2j be back?
who is the annonymous gm?
etc etc etc

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 11:23 AM
When will HHH be back?
When will y2j be back?
etc etc etc

This is true. I hate hearing "is the WWE going to go back to TV 14?"

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 12:34 PM

hmmm...actually its iron ape who hates hearing that

Bodom
02-19-2011, 12:47 PM
When will HHH be back?
When will y2j be back?
etc etc etc

This.

This too.

The New Guy
02-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Okay
I dont like people saying rock catchphrases all the time, its annoying. :)

HeelTurn
02-19-2011, 04:17 PM
I hate hearing "is the WWE going to go back to TV 14?"

Yep every time someone swears, inadvertently or on purpose it must mean WWE is dropping PG lol Not gonna happen

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Okay
I dont like people saying rock catchphrases all the time, its annoying. :)

Hahaha good one!

6maximum6carnage6
02-19-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm just saying.

that and probably smh

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 08:36 PM
that and probably smh

I know right. smh

Rich Cranium
02-20-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't like it when people spell the word 'the' as 'teh'! WTF is teh anyways? Has texting ruined the English spelling cause I sometimes wonder if the future generation will have any writers in it's mist!

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-20-2011, 01:49 PM
I don't like it when people spell the word 'the' as 'teh'! WTF is teh anyways? Has texting ruined the English spelling cause I sometimes wonder if the future generation will have any writers in it's mist!

Teh wirld ish d00m3d! U shuld B prowed ov ur intalaganse!

SilverGhost
02-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Teh wirld ish d00m3d! U shuld B prowed ov ur intalaganse!

i leik h0w u tI3p, te3Ch meH uR W4iz!

Rich Cranium
02-20-2011, 01:58 PM
i leik h0w u tI3p, te3Ch meH uR W4iz!

I know this is 'I like how you type, teach me your ways', but would you want to read a book written as such or do you keep your advil nearby?

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 02:01 PM
actually its steveorton who annoys me the most with his "just sayin"

SilverGhost
02-20-2011, 02:02 PM
I know this is 'I like how you type, teach me your ways', but would you want to read a book written as such or do you keep your advil nearby?

I wouldn't mind reading a book written like that. I see that type of writing/typing almost everytime.

WWTNA Mark
02-20-2011, 02:26 PM

Yeah. I only use it on occasions but he uses it in every post which gets me annoyed.

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Yeah. I only use it on occasions but he uses it in every post which gets me annoyed.

i get rly rly rly annoyedby it!!!!!!!
and the new guy's avatar is weird...i dunno y...

TheMadThinker
04-19-2011, 01:25 AM
I do not know why, but it really annoys me when people say “the E” instead of WWE.

North Vegas Benny
04-19-2011, 04:28 AM
I hate people who have to abbreviate everything including peoples names alot of the time I'm trying to figure out what some abbreviations mean.

STFU TBO IMO FTW & FU2

TheMadThinker
04-19-2011, 04:50 AM
I hate people who have to abbreviate everything including peoples names alot of the time I'm trying to figure out what some abbreviations mean.

STFU TBO IMO FTW & FU2

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I think you have to be a 13 year old text zombie to understand half of the stuff on the web these days. Some of this stuff is even being integrated into verbal communication. I even hear new anchors saying these idiotic text abbreviations sometimes.

KJ PUNK
04-19-2011, 06:50 PM
I hate when people call each other marks on a wrestling website. It's pretty hypocritical for any of us to call another person on here a mark.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 11:49 PM

i get agitated by that just sayin' thing on every post as well, it's ok to drop a U MAD??? once in a while but not every post (right IPITS lol)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-19-2011, 11:52 PM
i get agitated by that just sayin' thing on every post as well, it's ok to drop a U MAD??? once in a while but not every post (right IPITS lol)

I've been cutting back on the U MAD??? lately. I've also cut back on the flame wars, I just woke up one day and thought they were F'N stupid.:)

SilverGhost
04-20-2011, 12:01 AM
I've been cutting back on the U MAD??? lately. I've also cut back on the flame wars, I just woke up one day and thought they were F'N stupid.:)

An IPITS/Scottland flame war is gold!

THEKEVINBRAND
04-20-2011, 12:04 AM

i know, but i was kidding...the steveorton one is the one that just agitates me :/ And I agree with SG your flame wars are golden, hell i tell noobs who tell you to fuck off that the day they want to start a flame war with IPITS is the day they may want to re-consider their membership here

VanHooliganX
04-20-2011, 12:26 AM
'i no right'
I don't mind people saying it, it's just I i've written paragraphs and all I get back is that. You may as well of just said 'k' :(

TheMadThinker
07-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Stop making CM Punk vs. John Cena Threads

1. Are you really not finding the opinions you need in the 50+ threads that have already been created about the exact same subject?

2. Is there even one scenario for the conclusion of this match that has not been mentioned?

3. Are you just lazy and refuse to read what has already been posted?

4. Is your take on this situation really that special… really, REALLY?

5. Yes, we get it; Money in the Bank will be one of the most talked about PPV’s this year.

North Vegas Benny
07-16-2011, 11:29 PM

1. Are you really not finding the opinions you need in the 50+ threads that have already been created about the exact same subject?

2. Is there even one scenario for the conclusion of this match that has not been mentioned?

5. Yes, we get it; Money in the Bank will be one of the most talked about PPV’s this year.

This ^^^^^^^^^

Also, grown men that say "Really, Really ??" everytime I hear a man say it, it makes me cringe.

S.E. Zero
07-17-2011, 12:01 AM

I agree 100% with you I do but in my opinion its the mods who are suppoused to keep some control over the threads that are opened and the repition of them by either closing them or merging all said threads together. So its hard to say why they dont want to or haven't done it but they should.

Sorry mods this isnt a shot at you or telling you how to your job, but this leeway you often tend to give on how strictly the rules of the site should be enforced sadly has led to this overload of Punk vs Cena threads.

Just sayin...

IrkenInvader
07-17-2011, 08:28 AM

Stop making Cena Rock threads.

TheBeardOfZeus
07-17-2011, 08:48 AM
These words:

"Orton has a great in-ring psychology"

Why? Did he get a degree in it? Great!

jordan1995
07-17-2011, 09:02 AM
i hate the tittles of threads and blogs ...."the state of the E " ...ahhhhh i get annoyed

WWTNA Mark
07-17-2011, 10:53 AM
When people put ... at the end of there thread titles for no apparent reason. It makes no sense to put three periods after your thread title since we are only going to get the Forbidden sign.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-17-2011, 11:23 AM
i still hate steveorton's im jus sayin every fucking time!